Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79191

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
Hello verfir, I am not a minoz as well. But, I come across LMH filming his Haagen Dazs cf in youtube and while in front of his millions minoz followers he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and checked on it. I think LMH has someone close to his heart that he can't resist to glance on his mobile phone if this person send him an inspiring messages. The cf is dated January 23, 2014 in youtube. I'm so sorry I don't know how to copy it from youtube to post it here.

Wow!!!!!!! how many times I read here that LMH is always busy with his phone now a days and also our beautiful princess Shin hye busy with her phone.

Thank you all the gifts that I received from this thread......I love shin hye so much.

I hope I did not violate any rules because my message is too long. This is my first ever share feedback.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, verfir, bungii, moon, Marijae143, syuan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79192

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
Park-Lee4ever wrote:
Hello verfir, I am not a minoz as well. But, I come across LMH filming his Haagen Dazs cf in youtube and while in front of his millions minoz followers he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and checked on it. I think LMH has someone close to his heart that he can't resist to glance on his mobile phone if this person send him an inspiring messages. The cf is dated January 23, 2014 in youtube. I'm so sorry I don't know how to copy it from youtube to post it here.

Wow!!!!!!! how many times I read here that LMH is always busy with his phone now a days and also our beautiful princess Shin hye busy with her phone.

Thank you all the gifts that I received from this thread......I love shin hye so much.

I hope I did not violate any rules because my message is too long. This is my first ever share feedback.

I hope our instinct is right that they are the ones keeping in touch. God please make it real!!! :ding: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79193

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
@verfir you have a point keke..

based on experience every flight, although it is prohibited inside the plane, once it landed i look my phone to check messages and send messages to people i love and inform them that i arrived safely.

in LMH case, although i haven't seen the photo, he must have informed someone close to him that he arrived safely, be it his family, a friend or someone special :luvluv:

hi Park-Lee4ever, i like your username heehee.. Park and Lee.. i have same sentiments as you when i was first posting here, but then i just can't help myself not to post coz this community is really fun, all the posts and interactions are my sanity-saver. now, though i am not posting often, just reading here is a daily habit of mine. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79194

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
@ Marijae143

I'm Hoping and Praying that they are special in each others heart :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79195

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
@ hacci143

Thank you dear hacci 143 for all the kind words. Indeed this site is amazing!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

When i meet Eun Sang and Kim Tan, they make me fall in love all over again. I hope PSH and LMH learned how to find love through this drama as well.... :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79199

• kyan_kim88
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi all!!! I'm a minshin/minhye shipper and we need help in soompi thread :)

Soompi has a valentines day contest and minshin is currently at second place so if it is not too much to ask of you to register to soompi and vote for minshin :) yongseo shippers are winning!

Link here
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by kyan_kim88. Reason: i cant add a link! i dont know how to
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, bungii, Bluer, Nathalyng

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79201

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
aarrgh..i can't copy the article from my phone! but Dispatch wrote "'Tan' would be happy if he sees this" on the recent article that showed Shinhye at a cafe with her friends. The fact that Dispatch randomly mentioning 'Tan' indicated as if they know something. For me anyway hehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79220

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Hi Sis Nzida,
I do agree that there is behind meaning why they mention "Tan" in the articles. I am so happy about it.Maybe they want to give us the hint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nzida, Trixie, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79230

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW...so much activity here...I guess I have to see the photos to judge but I'll just dream it is Shin Hye...however, it could be a family member or a close male friend he is contacting.....lol.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79240

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Sharing.. :-V

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Offtopic:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Time to create page: 0.900 seconds