Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79291

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Just miss them...

The longing face..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

the lonely man :P :P :P

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

you are the only one left for me

I am liking you...

I missing you..

The two of us, lets more hugs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a sweet dream everyone...
Take care and don't ignore who next to you...
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, bungii, maeladie, mana ^-^, Marijae143, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever, aniglala86

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79295

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
here's the pic of LMH with his phone in his pocket and the earbuds on his ears...and he looks deliriously HAPPY!!!
reminds me of when we saw him at the SBS Awards since PSH was there...ke ke ke...

Airport022014.jpg

then we see him bump into the sliding door and just went on his way with the smile still on his face...i do believe he was rushing to be with someone....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, maeladie, mana ^-^, hacci143, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79296

• almontel
and look who's famous again: and they've all been with ShinHye in series, CFs and photoshoots: they're all very lucky to have worked with someone as beautiful and charming as our girl. Only one she hasn't worked with is KSH, so he may be the next one she may be paired with soon...ke ke ke..although we've seen them at the awards night a year or so ago talking to each other...

The Most Popular Hallyu Stars In China
credit: kdramastar
Actor Lee Jong Suk will spend Valentine's Day with some people who really love him, his fans in Shanghai. He will sing romantic songs and read fans a handwritten letter. More than 2,000 tickets to the event were sold out, with fans expected to attend from several countries.

The actor, who will soon appear in the drama "Doctor Stranger" is one of many Hallyu stars that are adored in China.

Actor Lee Min Ho is more popular than ever in China, due to his role in the drama "The Heirs." On a Chinese New year's Day television special he sang the theme song from the drama "Meteor Garden," the Taiwanese version of the story of "Boys Over Flowers." That song topped the Chinese online music charts. Lee Min Ho has been popular in China since "Boys Over Flowers" and as of November has over 10 million followers on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter.

If you judge Chinese popularity by Weibo followers alone, the winner might be Jang Geun Suk, the star of "You're Beautiful" and "Pretty Man." As of December 2013, he had 15 million Weibo followers. But the number of Weibo followers changes daily.

Actress Park Shin Hye, who co-starred with Lee Min Ho in "The Heirs" and Jang Geun Suk in "You're Beautiful," may be the most popular Hallyu actress in China and now has over five million Weibo followers. She was the first Korean actress to earn five million followers.

She and her "The Heirs" co-star Kim Woo Bin won the most popular overseas actress and actor award at the 2013 Anhui TV Drama Awards.

Following close behind in the number of Weibo fans is Jung Il Woo, who is currently appearing in the weekend drama "Golden Rainbow." He has been a fan favorite in China since he played Kim Soo Hyun's love rival in "The Moon Embracing The Sun." The number of his Weibo fans recently reached five million and his agency Star K Entertainment issued a statement saying that the actor was especially thankful for the love demonstrated by his Chinese fans.

Also growing in popularity among Chinese fans is Kim Soo Hyun, thanks to his new drama "You Who Came From The Stars." His role in that drama has made him a popular search topic on China's Baidu search engine. His last drama, "The Moon Embracing The Sun" was also a big hit there and won second place in the foreign TV series at the Shanghai TV Festival.

Chinese fans love these talented Hallyu stars, so it's only natural that these stars want to spend time there.

I miss seeing them together so I'm crossing my fingers that they will soon meet up to do a mag photoshoot when Heirs air in Japan in March. They have to headline their magazine covers since we all know Heirs will be another big hit in Japan soon!!!

5qad.png

they look like husband and wife here...ke ke ke...
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii, maeladie, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79300

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
almontel wrote:
There’s a recorded VCR, everyone in the VCR gave PSH an “award”. Kang Min Hyuk gave PSH a loyalty award, saying that they already filmed together in two different dramas and am already very close to her. PSH commented that is it because I did a consultation regarding questions about love for him that’s why he gave me such an award?

Kim Woo Bin gave PSH “best partner award”, saying that this show they didn’t have a happy ending but he’s hoping that they will have a happy ending at least once in the future in another project.

Again, I'm wondering why it was just MinHyuk and Woobin who gave her a recorded greeting? i thought it was quite odd that her main partner in Heirs should at least be included you think? hmmmmm....was it LMH's agency to blame again?

Dear Sis Almontel,

I intended to reply this part of your post sooner but something crossed my mind up till now for me to write down.

The fact that LMH didn't show up to cheer PSH really means much. It's unlikely he didn't come to cheer her. From what we know that PSH, from head to toe, in every of her sentences there was always "Min Ho oppa", we may anticipate that LMH silently cheered her on in his very own way. He didn't run around with other guys to shower flowers or something else upon her. He might, in a private space within the filming set, give her a gentle smile that was much enough for a girl to feel happy. Or, he might, after a busy day of filming with lots of people around, when they were back home, send her a secret message that was only for her.

I noticed the same thing as you when I read the news and above is what encountered in my mind about them.

Do you think so, sis?
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Pony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, maeladie, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79303

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
MINHYE :luvluv: miss them so much....

image_2014-02-13.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79304

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis almontel & Pony, i have a different view than u guys. I think Minho didn't gv her a message in her recent FM was because he already gave one in her previous FM before Heirs started airing. Notice that in her recent FM the vid messages were given by guys who never appeared on her FM before like Woobin, Mir MBLAQ, her co star in STH(?) and Minhyuk (although he appeared before with CNBlue but still, it wasn't personally from him). I think they just wanted to show Shinhye knows many celebrities. Plus, it'll be fresh to see new faces sending her greetings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, bungii, maeladie, hacci143, Pony

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79309

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
In last night SBS entertainment Interview with PSH, they congrats her for her Weibo account having fans more than 5 millions. And they even compared her to Chinese actress, Fan Bing Bing. I found it very interesting. Why they compare her to Fan Bing Bing. What a conincidence! Everyone knows Fan Bing Bing was the one making a fake kiss with Lee Min Ho during the recent China award ceremony. Why comparing PSH with her? I think maybe SBS wants to give us a hint again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79310

• almontel
@Pony and Nzida: yes, we all have different views as to the why LMH didn't appear on that greeting...only LMH would know or his agency. It was just odd for me since MinHo was the 'main' lead...they know that the fans will want to see more of them 'after' Heirs aired, you'd think...

anyways, we're all happy for our sweet girl, she is one of the main young actresses that has been paired off with so many hot guys and most of them they have stayed friends with to this day...she's just got that magnetic personality that pulls you in the minute you know more about her....

and yes, i for one wouldn't mind seeing her with LMH....ke ke ke...as long as He's making her happy....

I've wanted to PS this pic with that other lady and put our sweet girl in red next to him...finally did it....
LMHPSHRed.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, maeladie, Angel88, mana ^-^, hacci143, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79312

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis almotel, it really amuses me sometimes to see Minho posing closely with other females and we get to see it (of course Minho wasn't the one posting the pics but surely he knows the pics will be posted) but to see one of him and Shinhye is like waiting for pigs to fly. Sometimes i'm amused, sometimes i get annoyed or frustrated

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #79322

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis nzida: Where did you see Shin Hye's FM of the guys sending her messages??? And which costar from STH sent her a video message???

And I personally think it is Min Ho''s company that won't allow him to closely interact with ShinHye. I don't think I have seen Min Ho posing with hi costars a lot...not the young ones at least....usually he poses with the older stars....

Lol....hilarious....waiting for pigs to fly....I like that....I think from beginning to the end of Heirs there were only 2 selcas of MinHye....SBS Awards Night really spoiled us....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii, moon
Time to create page: 2.165 seconds