Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137462

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
It started with InHa and Dalpo's love and good chemistry in PINOCCHIO then spilled over to Millet photoshoots, InStyle magazine and the behind the scenes.... Darling couple was born. :kiss:

FLASHBACK photos ....

:luvluv:
I miss both of their interactions and mutual care for each other. :blush:
They both need to get new dramas or movies so I could spazz them with others.... :lol:
In the meantime, still watching them together.
:shy:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137599

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:P Jongsuk can't resist his 'signature moves'... even for a photoshoot for Millet.... :lol:

Gif cr: g0ahe4d
:heartsh:

Let's see their individual activities...
Jongsuk went to HK for a Valentino store opening, while Shinhye was at the Harper Bazaar charity auctions in Beijing.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137600

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Newly released Millet clips F/W collections 2015 and photos with their muse Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Ahhh! nothing compare to a melting gaze, can feel the emotion... :kiss:

cr: hunnychie15

Last winter... InHa and Dalpo sweet moment

A repeat, Millet for winter.... Shinhye and Jongsuk

Gif cr to rightful owner. Mianhe forgot who :blush:
He loves to kiss her hair... :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ch@l3n3, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137679

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and Jongsuk loves to touch Shinhye's hair... so endearing so sweet, so lovely and so romantic :blush: I can feel you Jongsuk. :P caressing

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for Millet

gif cr to rightful owner

a larger gif from pienocchio.. Jongsuk caressing Shinhye's hair

Ahh... I need to hug the PD for Millet for coming up with this better concept of their muse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137680

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I always admire the black and white photo prints....

InHa and Dalpo's tender moments at the final episode.... bts one are the best. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, vino

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137684

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
All three Millet promotional shots with our Darling couple, Shinhye and Jongsuk

cr: ayam_015

well done
:imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, sarima

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137685

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
we love your stint in Paris, you did very well Shinhye-ssi

I hope to see you at the KDA tomorrow.... my agency Wellmade didn't let fans know I will be attending sooner.. so they are scrambling for tickets.
:-V
oh... don't mind me I'm getting delirious. :blush:

cr: ayuma
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137687

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
@nu2me - I absolutely love your posts! They are light, fun and border just on the edge of "are they or aren't they?"

I love Shin Hye and Jong Suk's closeness. They care for each other - no doubt in my mind. Don't think it's couple-couple stuff but still couple closeness. I wonder if all the foolishness and Dispatch's need to oust stars will give pause to their friendship?
I hope Millet continues to use them but not sure how long their contracts run or if they will renew given a chance.
The media frenzy surrounding them a few months ago would make an ordinary person feel like hiding let lone someone who is in the limelight day in and day out. I like them both tremendously.

Your posts leave me with a peaceful, fuzzy feeling. Thank you much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137695

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
waaaaw sis @eve you make me feel like Choi In Ha and Choi Dalpo are back through the gifs that you posted :luvluv:
OMG last winter was wonderful, so warm with the Darling Couple :imdead:
aaahhh "Nostalgie" :blush:

You are right @sidy her posts are so Funny, lively and lovely :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137698

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello sis @narjess, good to meet up at the same time. :) thank you.... :blush: I always want to feel positive in life.... that lifts away trouble ;)

Hi sis @sidy, I do miss the sweet tender moments in PINOCCHIO... more so from the behind the scenes :blush: as we see them for real .... laughing and playful towards the other and with the casts and crew. Guilty as a romantic so it flows in my way of thinking. nope, I don't know their relationship, if any ... :blush: that's for them.. I won't speculate. I just spazz at the closeness and sincerity as I see them. :) I won't even wish for them to be together or get married tomorrow.... :P they are still young and so much to do and fulfill their goals in life individually.

That said, I do love reading your posts too, and you share yourself, your work, students and so on. Thank you.

Here's one sweet and tender moment like no one else in the room... but themselves :P

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds