Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137861

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
lovely video...

b]New sweet story of Lee Jong suk and Park Shin hye 2015

cr: korean official star
:luvluv:

Published on Jul 25, 2015Welcome to Korean official star channel ! this video I mix the very cute scene of Lee jong suk and Park shin hye, I hope all of yous will like this video. lee jong suk and park shin hye, lee jong suk running man, lee jong suk kissing scene, lee jong suk singing, lee jong suk speaking english, park shin hye dancing, korean dramas with english subtitles full episodes, korean drama 2015, korean drama ost, korean drama kiss, korean drama awards, korean drama awards 2015, korean drama all about eve park shin hye 2015, park shin hye and lee jong suk, park shin hye and jang geun suk, park shin hye and lee jong suk kiss, park shin hye and kim woo bin, Thanks for watching , Like, Comment and Shared.... Thank for watching !!!
Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License
Source videos
View attributions
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137916

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
waaaw nice video sis @eve and nice story :luvluv: :)

sharing with you this funny speech LOL =D
damn surprise

rtjr.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137926

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thank you for for the one big laugh sis@narjess :lol:
It was hilarious :lol:
How come Shinhye was asking money from Jong Suk huh.. :ohmy: :lol:
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137928

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hahahaha Yes so hilarious, that what happens between couples these days, asking for something priceless LOL.
If it was the real Shin Hye she would never do that ;) and me too :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137944

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
This guy was never in my ( Shinhye's co-star that i kinda like ) list. And now his fans made me 'i don't like him at all '. What's wrong with those twats ??. Tagging Shinhye with all those ugly photos ?. It's kay, if they think their oppar is above all. But no need to drag Shinhye like that. LJS fan's 're the most scariest and rudest among all her leading man's fan....

I'm sorry if i sounded rude. But just look what his fans did....!!

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137945

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
You may be right sis@lovesong. LJS's fans are scary. That could be why they have decide to deny their relationship for the safety of PSH. He is the only one among all those who have been linked to her who has NOT denied the rumours personally and you can see in many of his actions and words that implied that they were dating and ending their relationship saddens him. I see it in his face, feel in his words and realise why he is in hiatus all these months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137946

• lovesong
  • New Star
DOH wrote:
You may be right sis@lovesong. LJS's fans are scary. That could be why they have decide to deny their relationship for the safety of PSH. He is the only one among all those who have been linked to her who has NOT denied the rumours personally and you can see in many of his actions and words that implied that they were dating and ending their relationship saddens him. I see it in his face, feel in his words and realise why he is in hiatus all these months.

LOL. I'm not among those delulu who believes that Shinhye is dating LJS. No one knows what's the real deal out there. Also, i don't get those 'so called ' fans of Shinhye ....who're like... i love and support Shinhye.. but their supports also include their delulu feeds which invites more hates for Shinhye.

Why can't Shinhye's fans only focus on Shinhye.??
Few days ago her IG was mess. The hate and insult she's getting just becos of this stupid unconfirmed rumor is below the belt.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137947

• DOH
  • Gold Star
I understand where you are getting at Sis@lovesong. We do not know what is really going on out there. I am not a 100% PSH and LJS shipper and neither am I a PSH and Taecyeon shipper too. It's just my opinion (mine alone) from my observation. I also wish those who are linking PSH with LMH would stop.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137948

• lovesong
  • New Star
^^ I second that....it would be actual good if Shinhye's fan focus mostly on her.
Those shipping thingy only brings more hate to Shinhye...

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137949

• DOH
  • Gold Star
I realise something when I read through comments of PSH's dramas. No matter how well she performed, they will say that she is the only bad one in the drama. Male leads, supporting casts are all good except her. I know they must be antifans but Why can't they be impartial and judge her as an actress and not PSH! Her acting are all okay except the kissing part. There are 2 dramas that the kissing is okay that is FBND and Pinocchio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds