Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137969

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
OMO who is there !!!! my dear @Xiaohye27 :luvluv: I miss you so much
Am Happy to see you hehehehe :lol:

Glad to know that we are on the same way of thinking ;)

tumblr_static_tumblr_mjdzvkfko81qfwk81o1_500.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by narjess89.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137972

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Back to Millet, I love this pict " The meaning of endearment " :luvluv:

tumblr_nij6f3Wp6F1sl7awmo9_500.jpg

Lets' share some joyful gifs :lol:

Stay Happy sisters :lol:

291dde71-b838-4be5-9fb5-417393ed5ea3-2.gif

and now time to catch a pict :) Cheers
I want to take a photo with you guys (PSHIC sisters) :woohoo:

tumblr_nvt17qSFuJ1ub97oxo1_250.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137973

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
Same here @sis narjess :heartsh:

We all have our hearts to shin hye so what others or other fans is up to we don't care...as long as we all know our each and own heart do feel for her (PSH).... :)

Ahhhh @ sis love song please feel free to transfer you post to the chat room topic..this room is for choi couple and not for shippers or shipping. ..whatever.... :-V

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137978

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
@Xiaohye27

Ahhhh @ sis love song please feel free to transfer you post to the chat room topic..this room is for choi couple and not for

shippers or shipping. ..whatever.... :-V

Yes, Lmao watever.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by lovesong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xiaohye27, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137982

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
DOH wrote:
You may be right sis@lovesong. LJS's fans are scary. That could be why they have decide to deny their relationship for the safety of PSH. He is the only one among all those who have been linked to her who has NOT denied the rumours personally and you can see in many of his actions and words that implied that they were dating and ending their relationship saddens him. I see it in his face, feel in his words and realise why he is in hiatus all these months.

Actually sis@DOH, I could be wrong but I recall the after the Heirs with LMH and PSH dating rumor, LMH also didn't deny the rumors personally. It was also through PSH and LMH agencies that denied it for them. It's the same for LJS and PSH this time when their agencies denied it for them too. I believe them when they say they are just close friends.

The only person that I know (correct me if I am wrong) that actually denied dating rumors through variety programs and interviews is Jung Yong Hwa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137985

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
A scene from Pinocchio.... where InHa received gifts from Park Rosa, CEO and omma of Beomjo...
She was sooo happy

soooo cute and adorbs feeling the soft blanket/cover...

cr: as tagged.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137995

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Whoa!......that was a long read!
I was like.....what is happening in this thread with 22 posts?!
Anyway.....all is well that ends well :)

Now back to our darling couple.....
missing this drama!

web_3697165226_46578776.jpg

web_3697165226_a026dda7-2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137997

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
:imdead: I'm so busy with my college lately, but when i see :ding: what happened to this thread, I can't help myself to read all of the posts.
:luvluv: Good job to all of my sisters, this could end well. This is my main reason to join in this forum. All of the sisters here are so nice. Although sometimes we have different point of views, but we could still respect to each other. Thumbs up! :luvluv: I really love all of you my sisters. :luvluv:
Then, to sis @lovesong and @hailey thank U for sharing your thoughts, we really appreciate that. We really understand that you really love PSH and don't want to see her in pain.
:ding: Please, believe in our PSH sisters. PSH has been in acting career for 13 years. She has handled so many pains before. She is very strong now. All the insults are not gonna affect her anymore.
i have read somewhere: :ding:
if we react to the insults, the insults will come more and more. The best way to stop those insults is just ignoring them completely and calm down.
If we still would like to react to those insults, do it calmly and beautifully.
I am so amazed about the way PSH could handle all of the rumors calmly, beautifully, and well. I thought I love her more and more now.
By the way this is a gift from me for all sisters here, sorry sisters i have to go back now :touched

cr: gallug
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138039

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Good afternoon sisters :)
how much you're talking woah .. I hope everything is fine & no more fightings or insults for anything
we are not just friends here also sisters love each others .. to me not only love darling couple also yoonhye , minhye :ding: .. in the end psh or even us was or will someone enter our life & change it .. in this moment I guess no one has the right to intervene YOUR PERSONAL Life just parents I think for advice cause they have more Experience than us in this life :heartsh: .. hmmm also as sis @Syelin said sometimes we have different point of views, but we could still respect to each other ..

Have a nice afternoon all :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138119

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
BTS rehearsal for this scene.... gifs from Hitoritabi
...when Dalpo (or Ki Ha Myeong) tackles Ki Jae Myeong as he was screaming at InHa

:lol: cute... Dalpo goes to InHa to check on how she's doing.... sweet ! ;) way he looks

"...needs no words, hands, Lee jong suk, park shin Hye, sometimes a small touch is worth more than everything"
Cr: Hitoritabi
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BadBat
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds