Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137951

• hailey
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Hmm. I don't know from where to start or what to write. I was lurker and sometime used to post my 2 cents when Heirs was still going on and after it ended and during Pinocchio days. It's been a long time. I forgot my password so, i made new a/c. I made it yesterday to write something but ended up not writing it. I was quite sad when i read some Shin hyes fans tweets about Heirs. Heirs may not be every person cup of tea. But that Drama was hugely popular and it had good ratings. It help Shinhye's popularity growth and increase fans. I can go on with more....

I thought of writing something after i read @lovesong sis post. Thank god you posted that in here sis. If you had tweet that. Both lee jong suk and shin hye fans would jump on you. After Pinocchio some Shin hye fans have become Lee jong suk stan.

Anyway I asked someone in twitter what's going on and she DM me.
Tbh, I myself was minshin shipper once, but after Minho confirmed dating news it was hard yes, for weeks and i move on. And these days i realized shipping is not a good idea. Shin hye have oceans of shippers from different sides and those shippers bring hate and trouble for shin hye.
I don't get the nice vibe from lee jong suk, but that's just me. No hate here.
About that haters edited photos and tag. He /she is making lee jong suk look bad with her acts. It seems lee jong suk fans are more scary then idols fan.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by hailey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, syelin88, yummiejeu

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137956

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I understand your positions..... but what I often notice is reading the words: :unsure: "Lee Jong Suk fans" or "Park Shin Hye fans" use loosely or in general terms... which is more scary. :dry:

but when we post something in this thread about the Darling couple... that does not mean that we're crazy delu shippers... I myself don't like to ship Park Shin Hye to anyone... what I see and in which thread I post is not because it has something to do with her alleged rumour... it's just what was out there from Pinocchio, bts and both of their advertisements and cute stuffs.

It is hard for me to "force each individual (aside from Jongsuk... I refer to his name because he is part of the Darling couple thread here), to have something going on with her just because I love her to be together with such and such male celebrity".... that my friends... is not our intent in this "Choi/Choi / Pinocchio couple" Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk forum.
:-V

Unfortunately, it seems that Shinhye is bashed and anti-fans always have a field day not only with her but with other Korean celebrities ... in general, Shinhye is well love and cared by fans in Korea and abroad.

If you want to continue your discussion, do so in the "Chat" forum, please. Thank you.
:pray:

It's interesting that inspite of my contributions in PSHIC... I also get someone who always.... like to deduct karma from me... from last sunday morning 67 to this morning (my time) 66.

how much more with Shinhye....

:(
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, syelin88, yummiejeu

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137959

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Good morning / evening everyone!
:luvluv:
Feel the same way as you Eve. As I see these threads......I post in various not because I ship Shinhye with any but because I love the chemistry created by these OTP's in the drama with the help of the creatives.....the director, writer, music and of course the artists themselves.

Being a site for Shinhye and us being her admirers i feel that it is important that certain lines should not be crossed where we create problems for her. I tend to enjoy all these threads in the way Eve mentioned......all the pics, humour, GIFs, cutesy stuff from the drama, bts and online knowing fully well that nothing is true until and unless Shinhye herself informs everyone.....

Until that time these artists are much respected and we love all for giving us joyful moments of watching and reading about them

Eve......what is this karma thing! I have been here so long but never understood it. When and how it suddenly changes is a complete mystery... :ohmy: I would have thought at least you, Elena or Lina would know about it.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, seirazde, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137961

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
^^ if you're referring to me. I'm sorry that i ruin your happy spazzing mode. And lemme make things clear here i didn't say or point out at anyone with ' crazy delulu'. If that's bothering...

I can see and get that most of you have been following and been fan of Shinhye longer then i'm. I became her fan after i watch FBND, and that show is still one of the best of hers for me. Other shows were so so for me. But i still watch it from beginning to end of all her shows becos i love her. She's the only K actress or girl that i admire. I'm huge fan of one particular Kpop boy band. EXO. I was first EXO-L then starlight angel. Some of my frens asks me why you love Park Shinhye??. And i'm always i just love her.
There's nothing wrong in shipping a couple tbqh. But let's also think bout the ' insults ' she's getting becos of that same shipping. And here i'm talking bout 'insults hate '. Aren't we first of all fan of Shinhye. Didn't we watch those shows in the first place becos Shinhye is there. It's different thing we also came to like her co - star and fangirling. Since, we're Shinhye's fan shouldn't we focus more on her. If something brings her more hate shouldn't we try to stop it ??.
When Dispatch came with that dating news. Most of the time i stalk in Naver, Daum and Nateon. And all i see was LJS fans worked up reactions. Shinhye's fan were cool. They weren't even caring but after Dispatch release more so called photos then LJS fans got all pisssed and bash Shinhye, in return Shinhye fans got angry and they had fan wars. So, after that i knew that their fans doesn't get along well. Not all but most of their fans doesn't get along. I know it's better to ignore the haters, but there's limit of everything. Enough is enough. Tagging her directly with ugly pic and editing photos of her with someone she respect and insulting her. What will they get with all this?? They're ruining their bias image.And this is not the first time. You can search that....
At least they should know the meaning of word 'respect'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Xiaohye27, syelin88, yummiejeu

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137962

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Dear lovesong!

My post was in response to this topic in general and just my views on how I approach it. By no means it stemmed from yours or addressed to you. I can see how much you truly care for and love her.
As far as what's happening online and elsewhere......we can have no control over that but we do over ourselves. It does upset to see some of the things. In responding to that is not worthwhile because honestly they seem to stem from no rhyme or reason so how can one talk with them..❓

I have nothing against shipping too if is done in the spirit it's meant to be. How can one not whenShinhye is the Queen of chemistry❓ :lol:

In this forum.....I love the fact that we respect and admire all Shinhyes costars. Not only that but take pride in the fact that keeping the basic rule of respect and courtesy amongst ourselves too as we discuss and air different views....
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88, yummiejeu

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137963

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Respect to all opinions here

Hello guys, Weclome back @hailey :)
@lovesong you have long posts huh :lol:

Personnally I enjoy spazzing in this thread because i like to see PSH and LJS together (that doesn't mean i want to see them as married). I lived with them in Pinocchio and believed their emotions as couple in that drama and it's nice to see them as good friends in life :)
Months ago i was shipping MinHye and i learned from that. So i'll never do that for any couple. If I support PSH and her costars that because i believe on their talents. By the way I see that PSH & LJS have a good chemistry.

As sis @eve said let's move to the other thread "Chat room" you can talk freely there :) this one is just for CHoi Choi.

PS: Everyone has a private life. PSH is free to be with who she wants.
As Fans we have just to support her. No Hate please.

I don't know about that karma too sis @Maris
More details please sis @eve :) I clicked on (+) button you got your point back. I tried the same thing with sis @Maris there is no changes !!!

We are Shin Hye supporters so we should Spread Peace and Love :bingo: ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Xiaohye27, syelin88, yummiejeu

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137964

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
My reply was to @nu2me.
I read before that it's hard to be Shinhye's fan. I get that now.
Good night.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137965

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOAH.... what just happened !? @lovesong :ohmy:

I guess you don't know me well. sigh. I will call on you and use your username if I want to respond to you... but I was not at all bothered ... believe me... I have a meeting coming up and was completing my reports and I just took a peak before I go ... read the convo here and thought I should also share my views. If I need to call your attention, I would have PM you directly not in the forums.
:-V

I myself feel sad and down when I read unpleasant remarks, sometimes too brazen., sometimes without much though.. not necessary in our site, to ppl in general ........ specially about our fav, Park Shin Hye.. but more than responding... I don't, since it will create more unpleasantness. :( and flame.

Thank you sis @maris and @narjess for your views also. it speaks volumes of what we are and want to be in PSHIC.

Let us all maintain peace and harmony in our site.

Mianhe for sharing the karma, it puzzles me. :pinch:
need to go back to work....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137966

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
narjess89 wrote:
Respect to all opinions here

Hello guys, Weclome back @hailey :)
@lovesong you have long posts huh :lol:

Personnally I enjoy spazzing in this thread because i like to see PSH and LJS together (that doesn't mean i want to see them as married). I lived with them in Pinocchio and believed their emotions as couple in that drama and it's nice to see them as good friends in life :)
Months ago i was shipping MinHye and i learned from that. So i'll never do that for any couple. If I support PSH and her costars that because i believe on their talents. By the way I see that PSH & LJS have a good chemistry.

As sis @eve said let's move to the other thread "Chat room" you can talk freely there :) this one is just for CHoi Choi.

PS: Everyone has a private life. PSH is free to be with who she wants.
As Fans we have just to support her. No Hate please.

I don't know about that karma too sis @Maris
More details please sis @eve :) I clicked on (+) button you got your point back. I tried the same thing with sis @Maris there is no changes !!!

We are Shin Hye supporters so we should Spread Peace and Love :bingo: ;)

Nice words @ sis narjess your absolutely right about your point of view ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #137967

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hey @lovesong don't feel disappointed we are just discussing :)

There is a misunderstand my dear... come back everything will be ok :lol:

Sis @eve focus on your work ;) take care :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, syelin88
Time to create page: 1.557 seconds