Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138120

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
BTS rehearsal....
Scene where both Dalpo and his Hyung were idown on the floor, InHa held on Dalpo and more back..

:P and here, Dalpo breaks into a "ring a ring o roses...." u know the nursery rhymes... :blush: with InHa... too bad with Hyung's body was covering what these two were doing :lol:
gif cr: Hitoritabi
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138189

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oppps.... forgot to post the gif

cr: hitoritabi
:blush:

great chemistry between Shinhye and Jongsuk ;)
nice photos in black and white.... :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138193

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Pinocchio bts.... :lol:

cr: ayam_015 IG

last episode, wedding scene bts... cute

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138196

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
cute Darling couple from Pinocchio... ;)

nicely made
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138208

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Whoa! Nostalgic sis@eve.. :blush:
Those gifs and pictures are driving me bonkers. :P
Thank you :heartsh:

The 10 most heart-wrenching K-dramas from recent years

1. Pinocchio

There is so much heartbreak in this story. From a cruel mother who always puts work before her daughter to a family that is destroyed by a news station's coverage of their father's death, there is no shortage of sad moments. The most heartbreaking moments happen between Choi Dal Po and his brother, who have the potential for a wonderful reunion and finally a happy ending only to have it taken away by wrong actions which were set into motion by their past. If you need a good cathartic cry, definitely watch this show. Don't worry though, it's not all doom and gloom. There are plenty of uplifting moments that give you hope.

cr: dramafever

What made it heart-wrenching is that i really missed them two.. *sigh
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138218

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:blush: I cried with them on those scenes sis @seirazde ahhh just saw this morning in the subway a sweet young couple exchanging cute gestures :blush: .... that made me unearth my cache of pictures hidden ;) :lol:

Remember this scene... InHa was saying her dialogue and Dalpo looking... hmmm.. more like staring at her beauty in wedding dress...

.... Dalpo swing both his arms... was he suppose to say something ? ;) ... he forgotten his lines looking at our beautiful Shinhye :P

She got her laughing and slightly hit his arm... (did you just forgot to say your dialogue :P )

screencaps from ayam.
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #138523

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh.... How cute.... Park Shin Hye send a message during Lee Jong Suk's fan meeting in Seoul.... just before they start filming for the drama "PINOCCHIO"
@jj_withjs IG .....
Link.... instagram.com/p/8-5Qqanl2F/?taken-by=jj_withjs
9/14/2014
SH : Jongsuk and I will apprear in drama, Pinocchio. We will do our best and try to make a good drama. Please support us. Thank you. Have a good time! Anyeong~~
:ding:
Link.... instagram.com/p/8-3afknlwQ/?taken-by=jj_withjs
actorjongsuk@jj_withjs .....
SH : I think that it will be the most meaningful birthday for him ever. I wish he has a happy day and happy birthday again.
:luvluv:
Link.... instagram.com/p/8-3WpQHlwI/?taken-by=jj_withjs
actorjongsuk@f7589
SH : Hello, Leejongsuk ssi~ And Hi. All of his fans! I'm Shinhye Park. First of all.. Happy birthday Jongsuk. I heard that Jongsuk will spend his birthday with his fans.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #139301

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
WOAH...... our Darling couple (Pinocchio) at the KOCCA, Oct 29, 2015
finally got a glimpse of them together on stage.... :blush:

cr: as tagged
now I am missing their chemistry in Pinocchio.... shall I watch the Pinocchio again :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #139302

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and here's the rest of the pictures from TheFact.... :)
Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye alongside, exchanging glances.... :)

Shinhye receiving her award

Jongsuk after receiving his award

photo cr: tf.co.kr

:imdead: am I in heaven :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Xiaohye27, klebis

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #139312

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
They have the same hair colour, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj
Time to create page: 1.350 seconds