Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14439

• jaimejks-psh
Hailey, I watched it in three days!!!
And I got a total of 11 hours in those three days.
I cried buckets!!!! Xue Hai is so adorable.
When they were at the graffti wall and Bao Chu was drawing him and Xue Hai was crying, OMG, I cried loads!!
Seriously every time he cries, I cried. And thinking about how much Bao Chu misses him and looks for him, breaks my heart and then I cry again. hehehe. But the funny scenes, LOL, I laughed so hard!!!
I love HMS. Download the whole series and am watching it again.

And I love Head over Heels. Such a cute song. <333 SHOW <333
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14451

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
am envious, can't watch yet ur posts, have to wait later when I get home. too much work to finish.... but shhhh, here I am lurking in between. :lol: have last 2 eps to watch HMS. was crying so much last nite, have to cover my eyes w/ loads of makeup :lol:

btw, the Pink Panther theme I used to know is now Da Lang, Da Lang :lol: :lol:

can't wait to finish it, want to know what happen and how it ended. then have to go YT and check ur site Hailey and Sigrid.
100suncak3
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by nu2me.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14454

• Hailey Nguyen
omg ok so this morning we had someone from the Disneyland came over to our school to talk to the Senior about Grad nite, and suddenly he was singing the Da Lang song!! he went "Da Lang~ da lang~~" and I was spazzing LOL.....i was the only one that was screaming omg it was so embarrassed...people might thought i was fangirling over him or something xDDD *hey, my signature...lol*

yeah I cried so much on those last episodes too.....I think Show and Rainie both did an excellent job (REALLY impressed with Rainie this time....she was sooo good in those hospital scenes)....especially the fire scene (yes Sigrid i love this scene too T____T)....and the scene where they got kidnapped...WHO IN THE WORLD can hit a girl like that??? those kidnappers are crazy!!! I can actually felt their pains : (.....

The part where they came back to HZ to relive those memories...and then BZ said "You're not late, i'm the one that was late".....omg tears T___T

Mee I agree it was really hard to watch XH/Shoe cries because I would cry along with him too :(
Like you can see how much XH regretted his actions..........He was a lost child and he confused about everything, can't blame him since he didn't know the truth.

Another favorite scene is the flipping taxi scene. Love it when he said "because I LOVE YOU" gahhhhhhhhh *melt*

Da Jie was really really got on my nerves during the drama haha, even when XH said "If she died, I don't want to live either", she still didn't let them be together :(.......glad that in the end Da Jie is happy at their wedding :)

Really good drama overall!! definitely watching it again!, actually..........i did already haha...and still cried on the 2nd time!
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14462

• jaimejks-psh
Another favorite scene is the flipping taxi scene. Love it when he said "because I LOVE YOU" gahhhhhhhhh *melt*

I know I love this scene too. I kept rewatching this small part. He was so scared for her that he just let slip that he loves her.
This is a really great drama. I don't know how much I cried. I don't know but just seeing that the two of them miss each other so much, may be cry even morning. The drunk scene was also touching too, when he came to her room and they told one another how much they miss each other.TT____TT

Hailey, that's sooo cute. I would completely spazz over the song too. I bet Da Lung was on your mind when you hear the guy sang the song. hehehe.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14478

• Hailey Nguyen
Yes Da Lang was on my mind indeed!! lol

ok here is a fancam from his concert yesterday......Da Lang and Xue Hai together! haha

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14479

• jaimejks-psh
OMG, that's soo cute!!!!
Gosh, I would love to attend one of his concerts.
Thanks for sharing this hailey.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14485

• Hailey Nguyen
I know!!! hopefully one day!!! need to see the Dancing King xDDD

another clip that Sig just translated today

lol he looks so proud

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14515

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I love Hi My Sweetheart drama, it is pretty awesome, just completed watching. Love the storyline, Rainie and Show's incredible acting so with the other casts. Everyone fits the characters they did. I cried so much but just right, not too much angst for me *a good thing* otherwise I will stop watching. The last 2 eps twist is good, the ending was a pleasant endearing surprise.

Thanks for heads up Hailey and Sigrid. Love u lots !! :) won't tire of wanting for more. :lol: I watched YT thank u for all the posts and subs. got to enjoy it more. (for the life of me can't remember my name+ p word oh dear !) want to post. :(

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14529

• Hailey Nguyen
I love a drama that can makes me laugh and cry at the same time so HMS was perfect :P

another fancam from his HK concert..

Head Over Heels

sounded so good <3

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 14 years 1 week ago #14531

Sorry for the late reply ladies..

Ok sure.. I will let him know.. I will try to upload as many pictures as i can in Taiwan in my facebook..

12 more days to go.. I really can't wait.. :)

I saw the concert uploaded in Youtube.. WOWOWOW is so cool..

Ah mee, how many times you've watch?? haha..
Time to create page: 0.998 seconds