Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14557

13sunshine wrote:

and i need help! i want to join their forum but they ask me this and i have no idea how to answer?

曾經為食物代言過的店家是??(1字、英文、大寫)

Hailey, that means what is the name of a food store that Show once endorsed? he endorsed a lotta food items..like IMAX chips, YILI ice cream..or the most recent buns endorsements LOL but here it says only 1 English word...so just write down the store name

yeaa Party Boys r really crazy..wenever they hav a "meeting", they would do crazy things lik go hot tubbing as nudes, or sing k and stuff lik that haha
and i think one of the "rules" in PB is that u cant date anyone's girl or ex...if i rmbr correctly lol

OH another fact about Show...he doesnt like to wear clothes at home LOL
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by ch3353cak3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14558

• Hailey Nguyen
thanks Sig! but now they asked another question LOL...i think the questions are random >.<

almost done with part 1 of dancing king ge...kind of slow today since i was away......

lol no clothes at home? xDDDD
i heard that Rainie said he has a hello kitty night gown LOL

and omg btw, Karen found the 100% Entertainment shirt for me!!! *dance in happiness*
im so surprised they still have it in stock 0-0

these videos are so cute!!
he can be amazing at dancing...but not flexible at all!! hahahaha :lol:

^ LOLL Xiao Zhu attacked xiao xiao gui xDDDDDD *is that how you call XG's little ghost, Sig?*

^ though i thought that should be the easiest gymnastic move? since im not flexible but i can do that! (the first one)

the sound he made is sooooo funny!!!! like someone is giving birth lolll

should we do those clips, Sig?
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14562

• Hailey Nguyen
omg i found some Show's baby pics and it's soooo cute!!

in those baby pics, can't see Show at all...
but the middle school pic, I can see him for sure (especially his lips and eyes :) )

^ i can sooo see him here xDD
the chubby Show hence the nick name Xiao Zhu

btw, is it true that Lo papa passed away in 2005 on Show's BIRTHDAY? (July 30)
I read that comment on YT...if it's true then omg that is so sad : (((

edit :

Show's April Fool prank
scared me to death :blink:
if i didn't know...i would think it's real...
poor Xiao Gui..
oh wait...nvm...Xiao Gui is the partner is crime hahaha :lol:

!

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14571

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh my gosh, the serious tones scared me. and that was an April fools prank. they are good !! pretty please eng subs Hailey, Sigrid. :(

btw, so where does Show live :lol: I want to give him a surprise visit :lol: .

His baby photos are cute, he must be embarrassed looking back. But he is adorable, like pinching his cute chubby cheeks. :) he is a handsome young kid. Show's smile is a giveaway, and ur right some can't guess that was him. He looked serious in his grade school photo (am guessing it was during his grade school)

Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui pairing gets me laughing to no end. they click as best friends too, have respect for each other. Love that! Thanks much again and again !

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14574

wow hailey, you're good.. his 100% fans.. : )

he did mention that he wants to do well in his career first so marriage will come later thou his mum wanted to have a grandchildren..

sad.... i miss his HK concert.. Raine was there and they sang the song.. In taiwan, the guest apperence is diff so i cant really listen to this song.. :(
He & raine last time they have a misunderstanding and did not talk to each other for a long while but becos of HMS they become very close again..
Really like that song..
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jasmine-HyunJae.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14579

• jaimejks-psh
So today, I met up with some friends to go to fujikyu, and one of them is a total fangirl of Show. Just found out today. When she goes to Taiwan, that's where she's from, she goes to his tapings of 100% Entertainment and just stalk him about. She knows where he lives, but doesn't stalk him there, just at his shows. She showed me her numbers and numbers of pictures of Show. OMG!!! Yeah, she told me that he's half aboriginese and that he calls his mom about 3 times a day to keep her company. Ahh soo sweet. She said that he started when he was 15years old and joined this group called the Heavenly Four or something, mimicking, the Heavenly Four in Hong Kong (Andy Lau, Jacky Cheun, Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok). After this group disbanded he joined another, and after that he went through a down period where he was indebt. His agent dropped him, but his assistant agent believed in him and used her own money to support him and get him back up on his feet. She was the only one that believed he could do something big when no one else believed. Show works super hard to be where he's at now. So proud of him.

She also told me she went to his fansigning/cd selling event and he had to sign about 10,000 cds!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Poor baby.
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14585

LOl yea he always said 100% Entertainment is a place for ppl to acknowledge new comers and hes really thankful of 100%, where he rebuilt his career and status today!

omg i watched that whole episode...it was soo funny cuz they purposely invited 4 guests who are really innocent and gave them extremely hard questions to answer..so XZ and XG have excuses to get mad n stuff..lik breaking the glass bowl, and walked away furiously. their acting is extremely good!

another weird fact about him...he loves looking at girl's toes LOL

edit: i'm now working on Dancing King series...part 2. will def sub this one after cuz it's jus too funny LOL
please wait patiently for them :P
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by ch3353cak3.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14593

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Show and XG are always good together, they have great sense of humor, you can't stop bawling laughing at their jokes...

i love the guesting of Rainie at his concert, this was one of the main reason that Rainie agreed to record a duet (which was part of her CD) is becasue they're of the same co. and Rainie's always his guest at his concerts and they always have to sing Jolin's duet...so now they have their own duet IN YOUR EYES...my dtr loves that song too...

i love how he's such a gentleman, making sure that he holds onto Rainie's hand on the way up and down the stage...Rainie as usual hardly wears any clothing that bare her skin...that's new that she even showed her bra at the back...she's so sweet and crazy too...i think there's a lot of fans clamoring for them to do a second drama together, even the producer Angie Cai was willing to sign them up again when HMS was a big hit!
can you tell i'm such a big fan of Rainies? ha ha ha...i love her and MIKe together, but she always have great chemistry with anyone she's worked with esp with Weibo, they are after all long time friends...
i didn't even know that Rainie and Show had a rift a few years back, i'm glad they've resolved their understanding after Rainie asked him if they had a problem one time and after a long discussion they finally understood that there was a big misunderstaning on both sides..i'm glad they're friends...but they do look good together don't they?
here's anothe clip of In yOur eyes in Show's concert:
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by almontel.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14596

• Hailey Nguyen
I just woke up...will going to work on the Dancing King ge after this post : )

Sig, why he loves looking at girl's toes? lol

Jasmine, good news!!, Rainie WILL be guest for one of his concert in Taiwan! so you can see they sing "In Your Eyes" and maybe another kiss xDDDDDD

omg Mee!! your friend is so lucky!!!! Show is awesome with his fans!! in the concert he said that if one day, you don't like him anymore, please don't tell him because he will be really sad. He also said he will be on stage forever until he leaves this world T________T it was really touching.....I think you can find subbed videos of him talking about his life since debut until now. He talked about the down times...which he said he couldn't tell his mom because his mom will worries, and he doesn't have any brothers/siblings to talk with so he keep it all to himself. He went through so much. Now he's shining and deserved everything he worked hard for. So proud of him!

anyway, pictures of Show and Rainie....way too cute xDD
i love how after the kiss, they were laughing so hard while walking to the side lol

btw, off topic, but KS needs to learn this from Show...just in case KS2H will have a duet later at the FM hahahaha

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 10 months ago #14599

omg Mee! ur friend is really lucky...if i lived in Taiwan, i would go support them too :D

Hailey, he really likes girls with nice toes. lik at his concert, sun yanzi was his guest, he said that he really likes her toes LOL she was soo embarrassed :P
thanks for the pics! hes so sweett!!
Time to create page: 1.379 seconds