Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14620

• Hailey Nguyen
*note to self : must keep the toes pretty* LOLL :lol:

a person from yt is subbing this 100% Ent episode that has Rainie in it
it's so funny....love seeing this trio together since Xiao Zhu & Rainie are couple from the drama while Xiao Gui & Rainie are ex, and of course Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui are best friend....so their interactions are quite interest to see :lol:

^ this one is so funny xDD (make me remember YB since they were talking about fans)
and i LOL so hard when they talked about the past......
Xiao Zhu (to Rainie) : You looked so normal (back then)
Rainie : Now?
Xiao Zhu : Now you're beautiful (aww haha)
Xiao Zhu : Who didn't have a past?
Rainie : Yea...in the past...you..
Xiao Zhu : Yeah, I was really ugly, isn't it? (lol poor Show!! no you're a hottie...just your hair :P )
Rainie (to Xiao Gui) : You were handsome in the past
Xiao Gui : I was more handsome in the past (lol this is kind of sad xDD)

part 4 + 5 are not available yet

oh and about this kiss, Rainie said it wasn't planned, Show did that all by himself so no wonder they kept laughing after that :P
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14624

LOL yess wear sandles wen you have a chance to see him!

HAHA omg this epi is soo funny...esp when they were acting out the scene...hilarious!
wow i duno how ppl sub the whole thing...it takes me so long to sub lik 6 mins, duno how they can do the full 50

April Fool's Prank vid is done subbing! just need to wait for Hailey to time and put on yt. :D

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14627

• Hailey Nguyen
I know Sig!!! it takes me so long to time like for 6 mins too so i dont know how people do the whole episode...lol

this is part 3/4 of the show "Kang Xi Lai Le" when Xiao Zhu was on..

and he is such a gentlemen!!!!!! *fell in love hard*

Show's 100% on YLBFB
Lo Mama was there too : )

when she said the most important thing she looks for a daughter-in-laws is that.......*all my hope just suddenly went away* LOLLL *well he is 13 years older than me anyway* :P
watch for yourself xD no wonder Show is such a funny person! his mom is hilarious too xD

Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14655

wow.. now i know beside me.. here there are still alot of people like Xiaozhu.. :)

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14657

April Fool's Prank vid is subbed! i think im gonna sub the rest since ppl requested...please wait for it :D

edit: today's episode is Wonder Girl's fan meeting! anyone here want me to sub it?
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by ch3353cak3.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14661

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
really Sigrid, oh pretty please. I want to see how Show and Xiao Gui interview them. Thanks for ur hard works Hailey and Sigrid. Love the clips, :lol: I am getting my daily dose of happiness, our hysterical Show. love his sense of humor. He, out of the blue comes up w/ funny lines :lol:

saw when Xiao Zhu had a concert and his mom surprised him by showing up. I was so touched and sob along with him. Gee, Hailey u have to be a filial daughter in law to his mom. :) He reminds me of some male friends I hang out, we r so comfy with each other, that I could get away w/ a lot, so protective of me. They r precious to me.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14666

nu2me, Show isn't on YLBFB this whole month cuz of the preparation of his concerts. In the meantime Hu Die Jie Jie is replacing him. It's so funny cuz Show wanted to meet Wonder Girls for the longest time, but now he couldn't go. They put a live-sized Show cardboard figure during the recording, meaning he was there in spirit LOL

i'll see if it's worth subbing the whole thing...if not i'll sub the key/funny parts :D

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14668

• Hailey Nguyen
LOL...
ahh I like Hu Die Jie Jie!! she's so cute!! and for the Love 100% that Show and Lo mama were on, I'm glad Xiao Tian Tian won because honestly I can't stand the other 2 girls =_=;;; XTT was the most sincere!

thanks Sig, got your translation! you're fast!! will work on it soon!

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14694

haha Hu Die and Xiao Tian Tian are best friends, and they live together also. HD is sooo cute (i absolutely love her :P), and XTT is just so natural and too funny! kept massaging Lo mama in the beginning...even XZ said they seem so harmonious together :P

yay thanks hailey! i also subbed a part of WG's episode, where they were playing a game. Sad to say, but i think that'sthat was the only funny part..the whole thing seemed "normal" lol

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14730

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
omo.. Show kissed Rainie in public? :woohoo:

KS really nd to learn this from Show....!!

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds