Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14532

oh i just found this ladies..

so funny, all the fans after concert all not going home and he know it he came out and ask them to go home as he needs to go back and sleep...

he is so cute.. ;)
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Jasmine-HyunJae.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14533

AHHH i really wanna go to his concert now...hes soooo cute when he told everyone to go home and sleep! :)

Dancing King Ge is on the way!

edit:
i just saw the hk news about his concert, the reporter said his concert is an "international" concert. ahh he went to the States for Show on Stage...does it mean hes gonna go there too this time?

Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by ch3353cak3.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14534

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Snow has magnetic personality, cute hottie, a great performer. wow what can this guy not do? he is lovable, can act, sing, dance, play the piano, be an MC. a down to earth fella and he cares for other ppl. Love that ! :whistle:
thanks, been watching all the vids/clips. he loves his fans and can sing well without music. hats off. ;)

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14535

• Hailey Nguyen
this is some random facts about Show that i noted....

-He is an only child (*shake hands*)
-His mother is a Taiwanese aboriginal princess of the Amis tribe so he often would refer to himself as the Amis prince
-He can't live without rice (<3)
-He loves meat and hates vegetables (omg same here)
-He hates broccoli because he thinks it's a small version of a tree (broccolli is one of the only veggies I can actually eat T__T)
-He drives a BMW (I think he has 2)
-When he sleeps he likes to wrap himself up in the blanket (wee me too my blanket has to be over my head)
-His eyes are super sensitive to flash (especially from camera)
-He has some heart problem so he can't drink coffee/eat chocolate (same here, can't drink coffee, but just that i love chocolate so no way i will give up on that lol)
-His favorite food of all the time is Dried Shredded Pork!! (kyahh i have like 2 jars of it in the house, it's a MUST HAVE food for the house in VN.....because when there is nothing to eat, you can always eat rice with dried shredded pork haha........or you can just eat it by itself, without rice...super yummy :), it's good with congee too! )
-He loves Calvin Klein undies (LOL is this TMI???)
-He washes his hair first when he's in the shower (uhm...some thoughts just fly through my head)
-The necklace that he always wear was given to him by his dad (his dad passed away in 2005 so he treasured the necklace, you can also see the necklace in HMS, he never take it off even if he's wearing another necklace)
-His perfume is Dolce & Gabbana light blue (must smell this the next time im in the mall)
-In real life he is very quiet, and shy
-He was the first artist to hold a concert in the Taipei Arena
-He loves wearing socks in the house because he likes the slippery feeling (?) lol
-He loves to eat, oh and he loves egg!!
-He is the leader of the group "Party Boys" (Xiao Gui is also a member), I think their slogan is "No Need For Alcohol, No Need For Weed, 'Cuz We're On A NATURAL HIGH" ... haha
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14539

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for the biodata Hailey! Haha, you really did your research about the Amis Prince. :D

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14541

• Hailey Nguyen
LOL YEA :lol:

anyway...Rainie was at his concert last night......and they sang In Your Eyes...near the end he gave her a kiss on the cheek omg!! *i ship this couple :P*

the kiss is at ~3:22

@4:23

so cute!!

and i need help! i want to join their forum but they ask me this and i have no idea how to answer?

曾經為食物代言過的店家是??(1字、英文、大寫)

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14543

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Hailey, Are they still an item? you did mention that they were childhood sweethearts? I had goosebumps when I saw the kiss. it seems so special. I have sseen the 1 ep in the 1 cpater. i was laughing so hars at his silliness.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14544

• Hailey Nguyen
girlie wrote:
Hailey, Are they still an item? you did mention that they were childhood sweethearts? I had goosebumps when I saw the kiss. it seems so special. I have sseen the 1 ep in the 1 cpater. i was laughing so hars at his silliness.

they're not...
it was his best friend, not him. ^^
Rainie and Xiao Gui (Show's best friend....the one that hosts 100% Entertainment with Show) used to date when they were in high school (i think for 2 years?).......but after Rainie got kind of famous, they have less time seeing each other so they broke up......and that is already 10 years ago

So if you watch 100% Entertainment, you can see Show teases XG about that a lot ^^, especially when Rainie is on the show haha......

I love Show and Rainie together, though too bad that he once said he won't date his friend's girl (so i think this included ex??)

I think the kisses in HMS are Rainie's best kisses so far (since it's with Show!! haha and i think he is good :blush: )
She said she gave him 100 out of 100 points for his kiss

Their relationship is quite interesting since they love to bickering lol......
You all should watch behind the scenes of HMS if you haven't.......their interactions are so adorable!! Show is very sweet towards her whenever she made an NG......he will be like "can't blame her", "it's okay~"......love this man :">

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14550

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Hailey,

Oh, That's a shame and they look good together too. Does Show have a girl? He is 32 years old, right? Time to settle down and have children. LOL!! Sorry for all the questions. I like them a lot too.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #14551

• Hailey Nguyen
As of I know for now, he's single.....though im sure many girls want him haha
He is 31 years old this year (and gosh he doesn't looks like one....he looks 25 to me!!!)
I think 31 is still consider young for man to get married in the celebrity world? lol
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds