Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145906

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Song Joong Ki Fan Meeting in Seoul will be on April 17, 2016 at 2 p.m.
Venue...Grand Peace Hall at Kyung Hee University.
All seats: 22,000 won (including VAT)

cr SJK_KiTH
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145907

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki manly man... cute !

oh my goddddd it's so cute how he held her when she bumped into him. im gonna die - DescendantsOfTheSun

Link... mobile.twitter.com/skinsplace/status/712684818111336448/video/1
cr skinsplace
:imdead:

Link....mobile.twitter.com/HSarafandi/status/712697439724126208/video/1
cr HSarafandi
Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145908

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yoo Shi Jin’s enemy, Argus at ‘Descendants of the Sun’
Mar 27, 2016

If you watched episode 9 and 10 of the drama, the appearance of Argus will definitely trigger your anger
Argus was a soldier and has worked with Captain Yoo Shi Jin (starred by Song Joong Ki) but he turned out to become the bad person that against Captain Yoo.

The character Argus is starring by actor David Lee Mclnnis who is a mixed of German, Irish and Korean that borned in 1973. He was debuted in 1999 with his first movie ‘The Cut Runs Deep‘. Many who watched drama ‘Iris’, ‘Iris 2’ and ‘Gu Family Book‘ would know him Well.
cr lpopfighting

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145909

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
BTS.... :)

cr KBS
=X

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 weeks ago #145924

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Happy Easter Sunday to everyone !

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 weeks ago #145927

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Happy Easter to you too sis@eve and to all the sisters in this community
:kiss: to the picture you posted :P

With the popularity heights of DOTS and the superb story plot and excellent portrayal of each character in the drama, I couldnt imagine a better befitting side for the story other than the one currently aired.
Its good that things turned out in good ways :) Thank you to the drama staffs and the passionate writer Kim Eun Sook for bringing us another great drama to watch.

Descendants Of The Sun producer on K-drama's unlikely success: Song Joong Ki's Captain Yoo didn't even exist in early script
song.jpg

As unthinkable as it might sound to legions of swooning fans of Descendants Of The Sun across Asia, Captain Yoo Si Jin did not exist in an early screenplay for the K-romance, and actor Song Joong Ki was not the top candidate for the role of the dashing soldier.

In fact, the biggest success story in South Korean entertainment this year is also an extremely unlikely one: What were the chances of a film company going into television production for the first time with a 13 billion won (S$15 million) pre-produced drama, and getting everything right?

Not good, to say the least. "Everyone said we were crazy," said Mr Kim Woo Taek, chief executive of New Entertainment World, in an interview with JoongAng Ilbo, which was published last Friday. "But based on our confidence in the story's content, we started planning," he told the Korean daily.

Mr Kim - who has executive-produced popular Korean movies including the 2006 actioner The Host and the 2008 thriller The Chaser - said he picked up Descendants by chance. Early last year, he heard that a friend in the movie industry was making a TV show, and he decided to produce it because "it contains the universal values of humanity, love, and sacrifice".

Crucially, screenwriter Kim Eun Sook - the creator of successful K-dramas including The Inheritors (2013), Secret Garden (2010) and Lovers In Paris (2004) - was then brought on board to rework writer Kim Won Suk's script. She beefed up the love story by introducing romantic military characters including Captain Yoo (Song), who pursues a surgeon (actress Song Hye Kyo) in between dangerous missions.

"Kim Won Suk's original screenplay tells the story of doctors who are active at disaster sites," Mr Kim Woo Taek told JoongAng Ilbo. "After we became responsible for the production, screenwriter Kim Eun Sook did a rewrite and increased the love plot. She added military characters, overseas disasters and other elements to flesh out the story. When I read the script till episode four, it seemed good."

Descendants is the first K-drama to air simultaneously in South Korea and China, where it has been a big hit, with 1.1 billion views on online video provider iQiyi. It is also a rare Korean TV show to have been produced entirely before the premiere.

Mr Kim said: "We're a newcomer to the TV market, and I wanted to enter it in a new way." Because a drama now has to be cleared in its entirety for streaming in China, "producing it 100 per cent in advance was inevitable".

For example, in episode one, Captain Yoo has a politically sensitive scuffle with some North Korean soldiers - a scene that is cut in the China version.

For the role of Captain Yoo, there were "other superstar candidates", Mr Kim told JoongAng Ilbo. They hesitated because Descendants had to be pre-produced and filmed overseas.

But unlike them, Song Joong Ki, who was about to complete military service, said: "Why wouldn't I act in such a good drama?"

The actor "actively" pursued the role, Mr Kim said. The boyish Song "has a relatively weak image", which is opposite to the manly Captain Yoo, but it leaves more to viewers' imagination, the executive producer said.

"During the costume test, I saw Song Joong Ki in uniform and knew it would be a success."

Noting that Song Hye Kyo is popular in the Chinese-speaking world, Mr Kim added: "The casting of the two is very successful."

As the pace of Descendants hots up, so has conjecture about the ending.

"My wife thinks someone will die," Mr Kim said. "She's always asking me who will die, but I haven't told her." Mrs Kim, like everyone else, might have to wait for the finale, which will air in Korea and China on April 14 (and in Singapore, on video app Viu, by April 15).

Link
www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertain...ccess-song-joong-kis
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 weeks ago #145961

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you sis @seirazde for that interesting article.... hmm don't want to know the ending :pinch:

While waiting for Wednesday to come... here are some pictures from Descendants of the Sun...

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 weeks ago #145962

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Interesting to note ;) .... Shinhye had her photoshoot recently in the Philippines for Singles Korea magazine.... and years ago, Hottie and Super hot Song Joong Ki went to the Philippines for summer vacation in Cebu Cuty and photoshoot for Vogue Girl magazine August 2011.

...and back to the Philippines for his photoshoot for W Korea magazine for September 2011 issue.

hmm... unique backdrop concept n heavy eye make up. :blush:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 weeks ago #145983

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
The Prime Minister of Thailand wants to meet Song Joong Ki
By yckim124 Cr: allkpop

song-joong-ki-_1459224338_af_org.jpg

Song Joong Ki is stopping by Thailand for his '2016 Asia Tour Fan Meeting' and prime minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, showed his desire to meet with the famous star.

Song Joong Ki's fan meeting is scheduled at the Thunder Dome in Bangkok, Thailand for May 7th, where approximately 4,500 fans are expected to fill the seats.

The actor's popularity is outrageous in Thailand. As a result, prime minister Prayut Chan-o-cha mentioned Song Joong Ki, "Song Joong Ki who appeared (on the drama) as the captain is very handsome." The prime minister then showed desire to meet with the star during his visit in Thailand.

However, Blossom Entertainment responded, "No specific schedule in Thailand has been confirmed. We are still figuring out locations and schedules for the Asia Tour." Meanwhile, his first fan meeting is scheduled in Seoul for April 17.

Here comes Asia's most wanted man! Even the prime minister of Thailand wants to meet the hot star!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146029

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
here's the New9 in youtube when Song JoongKi visited the KBS studio...
woah...the employees were taking pictures of him on their phone.. :P

[20160330] KBS News 9 - Song Joong Ki, Descendants of the Sun

cr: to uploader

when he walked in the studio... he is a nice respectful man.. bows in his greetings..

:luvluv: :heartsh: :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds