Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146041

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Ha ha this is funny! How can a person not do SNS at this day and age. He is not that old. :D

Why doesn't Song Joong Ki use SNS?
By alim17 Cr: allkpop

On KBS 1TV's 'News 9,' Song Joong Ki appeared on March 30, where he was asked questions by his fans before the broadcast.

One was, "Why don't you do SNS?" like Instagram or Twitter. He had a very simple answer that probably did not satisfy fans: "It's simple. I'm technologically challenged. It's not that I'm not doing them, it's that I can't."

...What are you, an 80-year-old man? Ah, SNS isn't that important, anyway.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146047

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: :P that made me laugh @yummeijeu
:heartsh:

is Joongki intimidated with sns .... :lol: I remember last December when Yoo Jae Sook opened his first temporary IG account in Running Man. it was hilarious !

DescendantsoftheSun IG... Clip
Link....www.instagram.com/p/BDk2udsFBaX/?taken-b...ntsofthesun_official

Very impressive !!
On March 29, Song Joong Ki was on KBS “News9” which is the flagship newscast that airs on KBS every night at 9:00 p.m. KST. The program is televised for all of South Korea and around the world through KBS World. Song Joong Ki will be the first celebrity to ever directly feature on the show.

On dating rumors between him and Song Hye Kyo...
“The cast and crew of the drama meet up a lot these days for dinner, and it’s become a topic of conversation for Song Hye Kyo and me over drinks. In my opinion, that kind of response happened because many people love our drama. We’re enjoying the situation.”

Another question...
"You have already achieved your dream of being an actor, but do you have any lingering feelings for an old dream you weren’t able to achieve?”

Song JoongKi reveals- “Some people may already know, but I’ve achieved another dream today. In the past, there was a time when my dream was to become an announcer. Seeing such famous news anchors in person, and sitting here in this studio, it really feels like I’ve been able to live out another dream.”
cr Soompi
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146048

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
There is a loooong line lady.... all the way at the end =X

You think you're a big Song Joong Ki fan? Well, even if you're an ardent fan, Seolhyun might have you beat as she confessed that she even counted down the days until Song Joong Ki was discharged from military service.

Seolhyun told the MC's on 'Radio Star's March 30 episode, "As soon as he enlisted, I counted down the days diligently until Song Joong Ki was discharged from military service. No matter how busy I am, I always watch 'Descendants of the Sun.' One of these days, I want to work with him. I definitely want to meet him."
cr Allkpop
=X

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146049

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hope we will have the subbed video on Song Joongki's appearance in KBS News9
:pray:

The KBS News crew were beside themselves with excitement when Song Joong Ki alighted their headquarters with his top star aura and killer flower boy charisma.

When the actor arrived at the official headquarters of KBS News on Wednesday, pictures of him were uploaded real-time on the news program's official Twitter. With a standup guy like Song Joong Ki, I think this sort of special star treatment is well in order.

The actor arrived in a clean, sharp suit, wearing a shy smile and remaining polite all throughout his visit. Song Joong Ki's visit to KBS News headquarters was not only a big deal because he's such a popular star but also because he was the first ever celebrity to appear on 'KBS News9'!
cr Allkpop

Link
news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3256680
:luvluv: :ding: :heartsh:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146103

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah... just saw the KBS2 News9 last night on big screen !! and it's subbed.

and it's now in youtube
[News Today] 3월 31일

cr KBS news

:luvluv: :ding:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146104

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong-ki to serve as Korean tour ambassador

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said Friday it will feature Song Joong-ki, the actor of the hit TV drama "Descendants of the Sun," in a new video series to promote tourism in South Korea.

The Korean tourism TV ad will be filmed in the former mining cities of Taebaek and Jeongseon in Gangwon Province, the main venue of the drama.

The TV and print ad will begin in early July in areas including Japan, China and Southeast Asian nations, the ministry said, noting Song will serve as an honorary ambassador for Korean tourism.

The ministry said it plans to develop the sites into tourist destinations where visitors can experience both traditional and contemporary Korean culture.

The KBS 2TV series tells the story of South Korean peacekeepers and volunteer doctors in a fictional war-torn country called Uruk.

It's also a tale of romance between Army Capt. Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Dr. Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo). (Yonhap)

yess !!
Actor Yoo Ah-in will star in the 13th episode of KBS TV drama series “Descendants of the Sun,” according to local media outlets.

Insiders in the drama industry have been buzzing about Yoo‘s upcoming appearance, scheduled to hit airwaves Wednesday.

“He will take the role of a straightforward, intelligent banker. The character is a man of principle, and we are expecting Yoo to leave quite a mark on the drama.”

With Yoo joining the already star-studded cast, the show may reach a whole new level of pop cultural ubiquity.
The sweeping popularity of “Descendants of the Sun” saw a viewership rating of a whopping 33 percent for Thursday’s episode.

By Kim Ji-young (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
cr Kpopherald

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146111

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:) Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo treated staff and crew for dinner in Gangnam, Seoul, tonight April 1.

They began in earnest until the commotion to start at 7:00 pm and the press knew about the location but they secretly changed the restaurant at around 8:00 pm :ohmy: but were spotted again …the place was crowded more than 100 people, including fans and media and some Chinese students rushed in. Press appeared.. wearing a hat Song Joong-ki went in haste around the restaurant.

link...
www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/04/01...033.HTML?input=1195m
:ding:

"Fatima" posted in IG

Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146117

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Roco Berry song....
ALWAYS.... for Descendants of the Sun OST Part 1

here is her version...

Rocco is a bestie of Shinhye. WOW amazing, congratulations !!!

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146118

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
More pictures from the DOTS reunion dinner party treat by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyu....

Link...
www.instagram.com/p/BDqojvUS3Fl/

cr via PUTitbackon
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 weeks ago #146137

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Descendants of the Sun filming site..... (don't want to spoil it for those who will watch later)

dEscendants of the Sun Ep.12 best 1-minute reached 39.7% during their last day in Uruk

cr PUTitbackon

Now KBS glued on TV drama.... :P was able to have an incredible amount of ppl to watch even though it is their first time to watch a "foreign Korean TV show" :lol: as they put it. They are hooked and we talked about them over coffee and tea :P along with the news... :lol: ..oh their family too, their husband, their wife got to watch them...
So proud !
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds