Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 3 months ago #746

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Yeah, SH n KB r classmates plus I think they look cute together<3

For MH leading lady in this drama, even though I want SH to be paired with him ( and they are adorable together) but I highly doubt it for this role
The reason is YB is just closed and not even broadcast in other countries, they (GS and SH as the main leads) will need to take some time off to go around and promote for this drama. Especially YB is def. a big HIT among international fans, I think the cast 'd be smart enough not taking any lead roles for now since it'd effect the drama ( couple shipping)... ( LMH didn't take any other drama until now after BOF as you can see B) )
That's just what I think

And pairing with LMH, I 'd pray for his next drama leading lady will be SH B)
and hopefully in 2 years or so, Baek Sung Hyun'll be promoted to be lead and repaid with SH ( **Man, did I mention He grew up so FINE? :blush: )

KHJ is cute and funny but I am not so sute about his acting skill to be honest :P ( don't kill me KHJ fans**run**)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 3 months ago #752

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Kay wrote:
KHJ is cute and funny but I am not so sute about his acting skill to be honest :P ( don't kill me KHJ fans**run**)

he is a good singer and dancer..but for acting,,I have to agree with you...
*run too...!!!!*

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 3 months ago #862

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Yeah, Baek Sung Hyun grew up fine! :P He is also a really good actor so I do hope he will get lead soon.

And I agree that Shin Hye prob won't be doing a project soon. She really needs to rest and she definitely needs to promote YAB overseas!

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 2 months ago #2205

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
updates..! they got d female lead already..

click: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/sohn-ye-jin-headlines-personal-taste/

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 1 week ago #11894

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
well, everyone of knew that ANJELL website is currently crashed rite... guessed what? LMH official website also was crashed after it was announced for opening in year 2009.
Lee Min-ho’s official website got better
Lee min-ho’s website is open again after a crash in February. The website previously opened in February 5 but went down within a single day due to traffic overload.

The website looks much better than the previous one. It has Lee min-ho’s profile, filmography, photo gallery, video clips and recent news. It could have been better with English page considering there are many fans outside Korea.

Aside from the official website, Lee min-ho also has many fan communities in Korea. A fan club internet community named DAVE is known to have more than 100,000 members.

As for Lee min ho’s latest news -

Lee min-ho’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment announced on the website that his official Korean fan club will be made soon.

Lee min-ho is scheduled to visit Japan to attend the promotion event of BOF that will be held on April 16.
source: http://www.dramainkorea.com/blog/lee-min-ho-latest-news-on-official-website/

his official website is: http://www.leeminho.kr i'm kinda luv d look n design of it!! tada..... hv a look at it:

i've started watching his latest drama; Personal Taste. n currently in luv with d OST; 말도 안돼 (Maldo Andwae/ Cant Believe It)
- Younha (윤하) - [OST ]개인의 취향 (Gaeinui Chwihyang/ Personal Taste) Part.1

Download d mp3 here

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 1 week ago #11899

i streamed live 3 episodes, and finished the first 2 with subbed. watched ep3 last night live.

i thoroughly enjoyed this episode albeit not understanding a word! it's hilarious! i dunno why but this episode has many bathing scenes, haha (not that i'm complaining) - Jin Ho's, Gaein's and Inhee's (don't bother about the last one though).

How funny it was when Gaein walked into Jinho in the shower and saw everything (she then later gossiped with Young Sun about his size (i think)... and then he walked into her in the shower at a later scene and suddenly was so aware of her exposed skin.... it's so cuteeeeee...

and the way Gaein made orgasmic sounds when he massaged her legs (i think she made the boy hot for nothing, heheheh) it's hilarious! and in this epi you would see her announcing to the world he's gay - this scene was included in the 10 min preview posted a while back.

can't wait for the sub! if the raw already made me laugh so hard i'm sure it would be a hundred times better with subs!!!!

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 1 week ago #11911

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
hi minie,

tq for d summary of Ep 3. wow... i can't wait to watch it! i watched d preview of this episode, and LOL.. Gaein keep on announcing n mentioning bout her housemate is a "Gayyaaah" :lol: :lol:

d wedding ceremony scene in d previous episode was damn funny too. :lol: :lol:

this drama has d value of interest in it. i can't wait to watch whats gonna happened next n d characters development in it. :)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 1 week ago #11920

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I kinda enjoy myself while watching this drama.... cant wait for the next episode!
Thanks for the head up, Hannah!!

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 1 week ago #11930

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i've seen the previews of this series and seemed to enjoy it...am yet to watch the episodes...i tried the other day but i think the server went down too..
i'm starting to like the song too, gonnabeme, thanks for sharing! do you have the eng translation of the song? any other good song in the OST?
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by almontel.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 14 years 1 week ago #11961

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
I enjoyed watching this drama! It's hilarious. Fans of Lee Min Ho who had been patiently waiting for his next project after BOF, this certainly is worth the wait. :)
Time to create page: 1.044 seconds