TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18013

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
anyone have a Tweeter acct ?
Allkpop by sayykimchi on July 2, 2010
Lee Minho reveals his legit Twitter Account

Back in March, we’ve reported that actor Lee Minho does NOT have a Twitter whatsoever.

More than a year ago, a poser set up a fake Lee Minho Twitter account, luring in over almost 90k followers.

Looking on the bright side, seems like the savior has come along to save his fans as Lee Minho himself has finally made an official Twitter Account.

Although he may have just a little bit over 3,000 followers since it only has been a day since he made one, his number of followers is most likely going to skyrocket soon. In his first tweet, Lee Minho uploaded a picture of him riding a bike along the field of greens while filming for a commercial, with the words, “I want to ride a bike.”

When news about Lee Minho’s supposedly legit Twitter starting to spread early last year, his company Starhaus Entertainment responded after going through a reasonable amount of investigation, “Lee Minho does not do Twitter. The one being known as Lee Minho’s Twitter was made by a poser. Due to the rising number of followers on that account, we’re currently looking for measures of preventing the possibilities of damage toward Lee Minho and his fans.”

Among those of you who are still following the dummy version, drop that account and start welcoming the real Lee Minho for finally joining the twitterealm. It wouldn’t look nice if the fake Twitter has more followers than the real one, doesn’t it?
btw, hope that both our Shin Hye and Minho will get together again for another Etude House cf.
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18026

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
What is his new Twitter ID eve? Our site will follow her :D

Thanks for your update

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18030

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@sunny:http://twitter.com/actorleeminho

credits to AllKpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18031

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Followed,
Thank you gainav !

His tweets
# good night every one ~ ! 잘자요 여러분들 ^ㅡ^ about 20 hours ago via twtkr

@kcinema 감독님 저 민호에요 전에 가셨던건 가짜에요ㅠ 9:28 PM Jul 1st via twtkr

@kimkibang follow me ㅋㅋ 9:25 PM Jul 1st via twtkr

@parkjunmyun 쌤 저 트위터 만들었어요 우리 수업 언제하죠??ㅋㅋ 7:38 PM Jul 1st via twtkr

@denniking 형 나두 트위터 만들었어요 ㅋㅋ 가르쳐줘요 7:29 PM Jul 1st via twtkr

@starhaus1347 헉 모야 형 트위터햇어??ㅋㅋㅋ 7:07 PM Jul 1st via twtkr in reply to starhaus1347

twitpic.com/21g7jh - 자전거 타구싶다
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Sunny.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18098

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
@Sunny:You're welcome.. :) :)
I wish we could understand what he says though.. :silly:

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18173

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Actor Lee MinHo is in Love with London
posted by imuyachan July 4 at kbites

Previously, K Bites shares you Lee MinHo’s [url=http://http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/after-all-the-poser-accounts-lee-minho-sets-up-offi]official Twitter account[/url]

And, the actor seemed to enjoy his tweet activity as he keeps greeting people in his timeline.

He also greeted his ‘hyung’ KimJoon of T-Max as seen in his timeline and even calling him as Baseball Teacher (KimJoon is KBS Invincible Baseball team).

And on July 2, Lee MinHo shows his love for London as he posted a photo of him during his last year’s London trip.

He also says he wants to visit London again and end it with the sentence “I Love London”.

So, all Minoz better get ready for Lee MinHo’s possible future London trip.

Source: Lee MinHo’s Twitter

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18544

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This caught my attention, sharing here -
No short skirts for Lee Min Ho’s girl
by chloejn on July 9, allkpop
Recently named one of Korea’s 20 Hottest Male Celebs by CNN, actor Lee Min Ho was interviewed by MBC’s Section TV on the set of a photoshoot.

During this interview, he revealed that he was rather conservative. He stated, “I have an older sister and I don’t really like it when she wears short skirts. Even with any girls that have some sort of relation with me, even though they are my friends, I nag at them if they wear short skirts.“

Section TV asked Lee Min Ho what he wanted for his birthday present and he confessed that he wanted a girlfriend. They also asked him if he would date one of his fans if he found that she was his ideal type. He responded, “Of course, because when it comes to love you never know where or how it’ll happen.” Section TV then went on to recap from Lee Min Ho’s birthday fan meeting from last month.
LMH

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #18545

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Min-ho and Sohn Ye-jin reteams for Personal Taste DVD -
post at allkpop july 9 by girlfriday.

A month after completing production on the MBC drama Personal Taste, Lee Min-ho and Sohn Ye-jin reunite for a DVD commentary. They’re joined by co-stars Jung Sung-hwa (Sang-jun) and Wang Ji-hye (In-hee), in recording commentaries as well as interviews for the upcoming DVD.

Lee Min-ho and Sohn Ye-jin reportedly got right back into the groove, with their good rapport and jokey manner. It’s not a surprise; though the drama had its rough spots, the chemistry between the couple was a constant highlight throughout its run, and the actors are both known for their very easygoing demeanor.

Japanese network NHK was also present to grab interviews from the actors, as interest in the drama is growing abroad. Networks throughout Asia and Europe have grabbed rights to air Personal Taste in the coming months, as the producers try to climb aboard and ride that elusive wave: the Hallyu hit.

The DVD will have interviews from the cast and staff, commentaries on episodes, as well as deleted scenes, and is aiming for an August release.

If it comes with a commemorative chainsaw, I’m down for a set.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #19096

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
Lee-minho-voted-as-the-best-cha-do-nam
by:rose1363

Now there are many voices asking the same question, “What is ‘cha-do-nam‘?” Cha-do-nam is addressed to a man who is overly realistic, at times a cold person, but is ever-so-warm towards his girl.

You know, the character in Korean dramas that we love to see so much.

According to a poll by dcinside for the best ‘cha-do-nam‘ who captures women’s hearts, Lee MinHo won the first place. Most probably it is the effect from his character Goo JunPyo in Boys Over Flowers.

He topped the poll with 807 votes from the total 3483. The main actor of Bad Guy, Kim NamGil took second with 570 votes while the third was Kang DongWon with 529 votes.

Park SiHoo, So JiSub and Jang GeunSuk were also included in the list of the best ‘cha-do-nam.’

So do you see any of your favorite ‘cha-do-nam’s in the poll?

Source: newsen.com

Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com
Credit:kpoplive.com

Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #19105

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Wow, Min ho attended VIP premier movie "Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp" 7/16. Such a surprise ^^
Min Ho went there to support Kim Soo Ro newest movie

credits as tagged.

He looks handsome and sexy in the premiere. His clothes were different than usual, but no matters, he looks well with any outfit. I'm sure a lot of girls have had naughty thoughts after see the pics :lol: :silly:
----
these pics when LMH or Minoz or Minho was at his FM

----
post from webby at soompi
i saw Personal Taste's DVD commentary clip on LMH's baidu site since the one on DC has been deleted. Son ye jin mentioned that MH was getting really dark (tanned) towards the end of the drama, MH was worried that people cannot see him well in the scene where he was sick. lol. during the kiss scene on the bed (last epi), MH mentioned that if an actress feels embarrassed, it becomes more inconvenient for the actor when filming such scenes. As an actor there's the desire to perfect the scene so it's good to act comfortably. Also MH kept fanning himself with his hand when they were doing commentaries for PT's bed scene. MH doesn't seem very satisfied with it, he mentioned that originally he wanted to lie down on the bed for the scene. Overall, it was a friendly atmosphere. MH asked son ye jin whether she went to hawaii, Son ye jin said she went for vacation to maldives. jung sung hwa said he went to climb one of the mountains in korea. they also wondered about the actor who played Chang Ryul (kim jisuk) and hope he's doing well in the army. Wang jihye (inhee) seemed kinda left out in the conversation though, i felt slightly bad for her. there were a couple times when the caption read that all of them present were praising son ye jin for her acting and her ability to analyze characters in detail.

there's a line by line transcription of the dialogue of the clip in MH's baidu. it's in chinese. i don't know how accurate it is but i couldn't catch a lot of the stuff they were saying in the video either. so if anyone wishes to take a look there. the translation there is half way in progress.

* :lol: I saw Personal Taste kdrama and LMH did well. sharing here bts comments.
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds