Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 9 months ago #19132

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Lee Minho rocks on a horse

Actor Lee Minho is on his way to becoming one of those celebrities that tweet every minute of their lives.

He introduced his dog Choco on his Twitter and wrote, “What do you want?” as the caption. What a cutie. Is it okay that I’m referring to him rather than the dog?

He also put up another picture where he is seen rocking on a toy horse. He sure is spending his free time wisely.

Credit: allkpop

- both of them are cute!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 9 months ago #19133

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
Lee Minho and Kim Bum share a meal

kimbum_1.jpg

Actor Lee Minho just recently joined the Twitter universe and has been treating his fans to cute photos and interesting tweets. Recently, he uploaded a photo of himself and fellow actor Kim Bum enjoying a meal. Along with this photo, he cutely tweeted:

“Bummie bbooing bbooing”

In these series of photos, Lee Minho and Kim Bum are sporting casual wear and are sitting alongside each other. Kim Bum has his eyes scrunched up and his lips slightly protruding as if he’s about to lean in towards the camera for a kiss. On the other hand, Lee Minho has a comical expression on his face while holding onto his chopsticks. Netizens have commented:

“It’s Bummie oppa! Both are very cute.”

“It’s good seeing bits of Lee Minho’s lifestyle through his Twitter.“

“It’s great to see you guys together.”

CREDITS: allkpop
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by roxie18.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 9 months ago #19146

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Oh he has a cute little chihuahua, it looks like my dog but his is darker in color..
Seems he had with Kim Bum when they went out together to eat.. :)
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 9 months ago #19273

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
I can't open his page on my BB. Hang!!!! Too many comments!

Here's an update from his fb.
FacebookHomescreenImage.jpg

>>Lee Min Ho (Seoul, South Korea)>>
Hello, this is Lee Min Ho, an actor from Korea. It's a pleasure to be able to meet you all on Facebook. I feel sorry for not being able to comment on every note left by fans, but I am reading every one of your posts makes me feel as if you're my friends sitting right next to me. How about you?It's been like a miracle to have so many people from all over the world communicating with and supporting each other, to witness your local charity projects on photos you've shared on Facebook.. :)Please share your stories, precious connections and happy moments you've had on Facebook!

I've to re-type this.. can't afford the long hang moment!
Will double check when I'm home. :dry:

He submitted his story on stories.facebook.com/
go to the site, mouse over the world map to South Korea, you'll find one entry. That entry, belongs to him.
:)
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #19686

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Anybody going to Lee Min Ho's show in Singapore ?

The LG Optimus GT540 Presents Meet & Greet with Lee Min Ho! will take place on:

* Date: 31 July 2010
* Time: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
* Venue: Hall F Basement 2, The Sands Expo & Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956

S'pore evening chinese newspaper is doing a few days article on Min Ho..
the 1st day was on Tuesday, 27th July.. this is the 1st article they wrote about him..

An old article from ISPLUS about Min Ho's childhood by his mom.

Lee Min Ho Childhood Story

I had two dreams before Min Ho took on the “Boys Before Flowers” project. The first was the “golden poo” dream in which I dreamt of my 5-year-old Min Ho playing with his grandpa and grandma but suddenly ran towards me and mini cooperted in front of me. While cleaning the poo for him, I asked “Why is this child like that?”. However, he continued to drop more poo made from gold all around the house. Two days later, I had another dream. This time I dreamt of Min Ho’s huge poster photo being hung at a nearby photo gallery with people from the neighbourhood gathered in front of it. I’m not sure if these dreams were correlated, but Min Ho then indeed became a star through “Boys Before Flowers”.

We had just moved to Sangdo-dong less than a month ago but recently, there were always a lot of reporters waiting in front of our house. This was an “all-new experience” to our ordinary family.

On Valentine’s Day, Min Ho received many chocolates given by his fans. Currently, we are giving away all those chocolates to our neighbours because there are simply too many. No matter how much we eat, the amount still remains. Min Ho has also received some branded accessories and apparel vouchers, but we deemed them too valuable, thus we mailed them back.

Min Ho could only sleep for 3 hours a day recently as he had plenty of overnight filming. My heart aches whenever I see him lack of sleep. As his mother, I could only stew some ginseng and red ginseng tonic for him to replenish his energy. Min Ho’s path towards stardom isn’t quite smooth from the start. He had met with an accident soon after he began his activities, which required him to receive about a year’s treatment in the hospital. There were metal pieces inserted into his left knee cap and inner thigh. We planned to let him undergo another operation after he finished filming for “Boys Before Flowers”. Despite the media advocating that he “became famous overnight”, and is indeed partially-correct from some perspectives, but to Min Ho and us, “rewards after putting in much effort” is more appropriate in this context
credit: hanfever.com

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #19687

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Singapore newspaper named Wanbao
In fact this whole week from 27th ~ 30th, all about LMH's . :whistle:
His Singapore fans could grab them.

2nd Last night article (28th Jul 2010)
1) a car accident happened
2) buy a luxury house parents of LMH

Jangin ad from Magazine

cre DC Minho.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #19688

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more pictures -
Trugen Wallpaper

credits DC Minho and, meow13

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #20541

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Just Wanna Share Don't know if it was posted here before:

Lee Minho Takes Selcas During Maldives Vacation

credit:kpoplive.com

With summer blazing its hot atmosphere upon us, actor Lee Minho flaunts his handsomeness while vacationing with his family in Maldives.

The Korean heartthrob uploaded several selca shots on his minihompy account and even twitpic-ed them for his international fans to enjoy.

Looks like things are taking good shape on the actor’s summer vacation. Lee Minho added a caption saying, “It’s been a while since I went on a summer vacation with my family. The island was so beautiful and quiet and I have returned fully rested.”

Fans who were very pleased to see Lee Minho’s photo updates left comments such as, “You’re everyday life is like a photo spread” and “It’s great to see Minho’s playful side.”

Sporting a navy blue shirt and white pants, the actor seemingly looks great wearing anything. A close-up shot at the pool and another shot of him sitting on a bench. Don’t you just wish to jump inside the computer screen and be with him on that Island?

Source: Lucia Hong + Jessica Kim @asiae.co.kr
Photo Credit: Lee Minho’s Minihompy
Written By: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More pics below:

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #20544

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
ah~! I miss this guy.. :woohoo:
so he's enjoying his vacation with family to the fullest..good for him :)

~thanks ^^ Ate gail :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 8 months ago #21282

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
2more days, LMH will have a joint PC with Jackie Chan!

Repost here:

Lee Min Ho & Jackie Chan Become Evangelists

Korean actor Lee Min Ho and international actor Jackie Chan will transform into missionaries of sharing hope.

Lee Min Ho became South Korea’s UNICEF ambassador for the “Asia Song Festival with UNICEF” organization committee, and will have a joint press conference with Jackie Chan on August 23rd at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

Jackie Chan scheduled the press conference in Korea to talk about the campaign on malaria, and requested to have Lee Min Ho to join him at the press conference.

At the press conference, Lee Min Ho talked about sharing hope through UNICEF, and stated, “I would like to notify all the Asian fans about giving, and how important it is for all cultures to take part in this world.”

This year will be the 7th Annual of “Asia Song Festival with UNICEF,” and all of the proceeds made will be given away for charity events and donations. Also, top stars in Asia will come together to participate in this festival as well as 7 different countries will come together in one place to exchange pop culture and harmony. They will also promote what it means to be “One in Asia Through Music.”

Top stars in Asia with bloc in Asia’s largest as a festival of the music to a “One Asia, that the word “, and a total of seven countries in one place star of the music, as well as exchanges of pop culture and harmony, will be opened.

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho continues to communicate with his Asian fans through Facebook, and have over 970,000 followers.

Original Source: sports.chosun.com
Translated By: Solly @ Lee Min Ho’s World
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds