Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #21813

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Lee Minho achieves 1 million fans on Facebook
by Kingpolo, allkpop on August 30, 2010 at 12:06 am

Talented actor Lee Minho was able to achieve something that doesn’t happen often, and that was reaching 1 million fans on his Facebook fan page!

To this date, Lee Minho is the first person in South Korea to achieve a total of 1 million fans on a Facebook page. With his page being open for just 4 months starting from the beginning of May, the amount of fans gained in such short amount of time is quite remarkable.

Via his official Facebook page, Lee Minho stated he following to his fans:

Hi, this is Min Ho Lee.Through Facebook, I’ve made about 1 million friends.When I first started Facebook, I didn’t think this many people would visit my page. I started with a small attempt to get to know my fans, but I’m happy that I’ve made so many friends as a result. There are many foreign fans who I don’t get to …see often, and so I hope to keep in good contact through Facebook. !Now wait! I’ll will progress with Facebook 1 million event! (2010.9.1 ~ 2010.9.13)If you have any questions for me, you can post it on my Facebook or Twitter page.Then I’ll try my best to send replies~~:) I hope many people participate in this~ Thank you~

He also posted an English subbed ‘thank you’ video on YouTube.

So prepare your questions now for the ‘Facebook 1 Million Event‘ starting September 1st and lasting until the 13th, and send them over via Facebook and Twitter.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, meglo

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22814

• nixie.chen
  • New Star
  • YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 2
hello fellow min ho fans...

i just wanna ask what kind of android phone min ho used in personal tastes

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22861

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Min-ho cast in City Hunter (?) (!)
article by javabeans | Sept 12

WHAT?! I won’t believe this until it’s on the air, but Lee Min-ho has reportedly been selected to headline a Korean drama adaptation of City Hunter, the popular 1980s manga and anime about a womanizing detective.

The lead character is Saeba Ryo, who runs the City Hunter business with his partner, Kaori Makimura, and is a bit of a perv. (He almost exclusively takes cases from pretty women.) He also fights crime with the help of his trusty partner (some might call her his Girl Friday [Swoon. -GF]), who secretly loves him.

I wrote about City Hunter back in 2008 when a Korean-Japanese production was being planned starring Jung Woo-sung. I’m going to guess that fell through. This version is slated for SBS and sounds like it might actually make it.

City Hunter was created by Hojo Tsukasa in 1985. There have been a few live-action adaptations attempted in the past, but none seemed to be that successful. According to one rep from the production company, the series has received numerous requests for drama adaptations, but those hadn’t come into fruition because they didn’t satisfy the creator’s requests. However, Hojo Tsuaka was reportedly satisfied with Lee Min-ho as the lead — no doubt thanks to his star-making role in last year’s uber-hit Boys Before Flowers.

The original was set against 1980s Tokyo; this version will take place in 2011 in Seoul. The Ryo character has been renamed “Kang Jin.”

OMFG. I may love this, or love to hate it. Either way, love.

Via Hankyung
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22864

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Minho to star in the Korean version of ‘City Hunter’!
by joone on Sept 12, allkpop

Lee Minho becomes a playboy?

Lee Minho has been selected to play a leading role in the upcoming drama, “City Hunter”. But as it turns out, the role he will be playing is that of a playboy!

On the 13th, his company revealed that Lee Minho would play the character of Lee Yung Jong in the drama “City Hunter”. For the drama, he will tranform into a complete womanizer who doesn’t know what to do at the sight of a beautiful woman, yet secretly, he’s also a hero who saves citizens tired and hurt from harsh city life. In solving these cases, he himself slowly begins to heal his own emotional injuries, and understand more fully about love and family.

“City Hunter” is a drama that was based on a cartoon of the same name written by Tsukasa Hojo. Set in the latter half of the 1980s, the story takes place in Tokyo. The main character, Saeba Ryo, takes in cases upon requests from beautiful women and puzzles them out one by one. As the story developed, it gathered a great deal of popularity. However, it’s the first time in 13 years that the cartoon has been televised in movie or drama form.

According to a representative of the staff, “City Hunter” has received offers for dramatization from several world-class directors and famous actors, but because the original author wanted nothing but perfection in his dramatization, he had several demands, which caused many attempts at dramatization to fail.

It has been revealed that the casting of Lee Minho lay in his manly appeal, which complemented nicely with his refreshing energy, thereby successfully fulfilling the original author’s demands.

The Korean version of “City Hunter” will be set in the year 2011 at Seoul, instead of Tokyo in the 1980s. According to a representative of the SBS Drama Division, the drama will be aired on SBS next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22869

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
MINOZ is studying english, he tweeted

Hi ~ It's Ok. I can't speak or write well in English yet, so my teacher helps me. ㅎ ㅎ Let's all study tl.gd/5ver0l
2:38 AM Sep 10th via TwitBird
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22948

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks, Eve...

i saw that news too...and of course, i was thrilled....i would definitely want SH to work with him as the assistant who's in love with him!!!! aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....i wish that will happen!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22982

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Minoz in New York ! for the New York Fashion Week :whistle:

Actor Lee Min Ho attended the “2011 S/S Lacoste” fashion show on the 11th, which actress Lee Yeon Hee also attended.

Min Ho was the only male guest from Korea to be invited to New York Fashion Week. When Lacoste designer Christophe Lemaire invited Min Ho backstage, he was mistaken for a Lacoste model due to his impressive height and dashing looks. Assuming Min Ho was a model, the staff applied makeup on him and told him to “Line up and hurry up“.

Min Ho’s popularity skyrocketed with his appearance at the show. There were many who wondered who the handsome Asian man sitting on the collection floor was. His celebrity status was confirmed when Southeast Asia’s fashion people lined up to get a picture with him.

Christophe Lemaire expressed his joy of having Lee at the show, saying, “I’m glad to have invited Lee Min Ho to my last show. Lee Min Ho’s perfect face and sophisticated fashion is very fitting for a Lacoste muse.”

(S: Sports Chosun and allkpop)

oh that was exciting. Minoz was in the city.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, meglo

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 7 months ago #22984

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
another article

Aside from the Wonder Girls who attended several fashion shows, actor Lee Min Ho (이민호) and actress/model Lee Yeon Hee (이연희) were also in New York for fashion week!

The duo attended Lacoste Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Show which was held on September 11, 2010. I guess its a "Lacoste Tradition" to invite the Korean celebrities to view their collections. Han Hyo Joo (한효주), Uhm Jung Hwa (엄정화), Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) and model Song Kyunga (송경아) have attended Lacoste fashion shows in the past.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 6 months ago #25734

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777

credit:1313meow@yt
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 6 months ago #25757

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@ almontel,

same here, i want that role for shinhye and it would be great to see her with LMH since they collaborated already for EH....

i just wish that shinhye's management would be more aggressive(????) in getting shows for her in korea...i think with her stature now and with her being multi-talented, shinhye deserves more....just my opinion..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds