Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27999

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Love him in BOF. Gosh, the many times i repeated my fav scenes, picking up jandi when she was bullied, the pool scenes (a few including rescuing jandi). He definitely looks great in all-black. :woohoo: Took number 1 spot of Korean hunks for me (after news of Jang Dong Gun's impending marriage) :lol:

Unfortunately, after watching YAB, JGS took over number 1 spot for me ( not sure why, when LMH definitely seems taller and tougher looking).

Eve, I agree, rooting for SH as LMH's lead lady in City Hunter. Altho, as partner/boyfren, JGS 1st and LMH after. :) Wonder how he would dress in City, agents tend to use black. In Personal Taste, he's mostly in light/pastel colors. Good but "in black" he exudes manliness and just so ....:woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28018

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
Min Hoooooooooo~!!!! :woohoo:
Hi gals :) thanks for sharing updates.. love ya~!
yup, Personal Taste will be aired today in Primetime (kinda disappointed of ABS coz YB was not in Primetime)
Anyway, can i share this here? i so love this song.. :woohoo:

Personal Taste MV 3 Younha - Doesn't Make Sense (eng sub)

credit as tagged^^

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28053

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
@Eve you are definitely not alone in thinking LMH is one fine specimen haha.....
good pickup on the bruised knuckles on both him and JGS....there is a bit of a trend isnt there? im going to start babbling about how JGS did Etude CF with Shinhye and then LMH does, how JGS wore eyeliner in YAB and then LMH does in his CF with Sandra Park hahaha....better stop now

It would be great if Shinhye could be the female lead in City Hunter!!! Would like to see how much chemistry they will have in a series :woohoo:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28062

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
@betsy

yeah LMH new show will be aired in abs-cbn today, but sis I'm still a little bit disappointed, with the kapamilya network, with what they done in " he's beautiful"(in fact I was really pissed before) they haven't promote it well, and cut too many beautiful scenes, keep changing the time slot of the program, I even had the craziest idea of writing them(how angry I am!) but later on change my mind, some news said they have already the copyright of MSOAN, and it will be air mid-year(next year), there are also some news that they are planning also to get the copyright of hayate, since George Hu was originally seen at their station. They better promote the hayate well or else I won't watch kapamilya networks forever, haha! just expressing my thoughts:)
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28077

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
Lee Min Ho is on tv tonight!

watching Personal Taste kekeke...
i hope LMH teams up with Shin Hye in the future!
Something like "Down with Love" (of Jerry Yan and Ella)
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28773

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Lee Min Ho Has Been Working Hard To Drop His "Pretty Boy" Image for Hunter.

Known as a "Pretty Boy" in dramas like Boys Over Flowers and Personal Taste, actor Lee Min Ho has been working hard to prepare for his in the upcoming drama City Hunter' which he hopes will give him a whole new title

1916-2ypxy16293.jpg

City Hunter" will have Lee Min Ho playing the character of Kang-jin who is an ex-CIA agent that solves cases for people who have a broken heart.

Lee Min Ho began working out as soon as he was casted for the role because the original character in the Japanese comic, has a muscular body which Lee Mi Ho hopes with his new image he can be known as something besides a "Pretty Boy"

Ehmmm Min Ho, pretty is boy will always be pretty boy..:P kekeke.

credit:www.gokpop.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, monomi, tulipanns, cuttiemichy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28775

• natisa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 447
Once a pretty boy always a pretty boy.. like they say once a cheater always a cheater don't matter where u go or what you do! :P

I find LHM really cute and handsome; in fact i was hoping SH would star in City Hunter with him but, I know SH will not make it back to Korea in time for this drama! guess their not meant to star in a drama together yet! :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, tulipanns, cuttiemichy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #28812

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
LMH must be busy working out bcz it seems like in his recent photo shoot for Trugen 2010 he has lost weight already.....I remember he had subtle 6-pack abs so im sure for City Hunter hes going to look very hot :woohoo:

LMH Trugen 2010 1.jpg

LMH Trugen 2010 2.jpg

LMH Trugen 2010 3.jpg
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, monomi, cuttiemichy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #29294

• elankham
  • Administrator
Lee Minho wants you to watch his Coffee CF

20101119_leeminho.jpg

Back in June, popular actor Lee Minho added Cantata Coffee to his growing list of endorsements and he recently released a new CF (Commercial Film) for the company.

Lee Minho recently tweeted: “Cantata Original Gold Coffee Mix / Ver. Mug 15′”

He also provided a link to the CF which was uploaded to his official youtube channel. Companies can now use the endorsers official twitter and youtube pages as another effective means to advertise their products.

Credit:Ghostwriter-Allkpop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, monomi, cuttiemichy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #29363

• elankham
  • Administrator
Fanmade City Hunter posters are lookin’ good

cityhunter2.jpg

Lee Min-ho’s drama City Hunter is still months away from premiering, but already fans are abuzz with anticipation and have taken to their Photoshop with fervor, creating some nifty-looking mock posters.

In the drama, Lee plays the main character Kang Jin, who is modeled after Saeba Ryo of the original manga and anime series. In the Japanese versions, Ryo is a private eye running an underground operation with a female partner, Kaori, and works to rid Tokyo of crime. She keeps her feelings for him under wraps, while he has a decided partiality for pretty females and is an outrageous flirt.

cityhunter1.jpg

Sound familiar? That’s because a very similar character and setup exists in the currently running series Runaway Plan B, which drew a lot of notice because Rain’s Ji-woo character is essentially a version of the lecherous Ryo. And while some character types are familiar enough to be archetypes — the bad boy, the Duckie, the Darcy — the pervy P.I. isn’t one of those; it’s pretty distinctive and unusual. Plus, the two projects also share the same private-detective-runs-secret-firm premise.

I think Lee Min-ho has the acting chops and charisma to put his mark on his version, but unfortunately I do think Runaway stole his thunder a bit. Now, no matter what he does, he’ll have to weather comparisons not only to the original character but to Rain’s. Even if he does a fabulous job, I can see him being accused of merely copying Rain.

(This isn’t meant to spark a fan-war, by the way; I think Rain’s doing a great job in Runaway, which I’m still enjoying.)
cityhunter4.jpg

p/s: Wish Shin Hye will be cast as Kaori. Please delay the project, wait until Hayate finish filming!!!

credit:javabeans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, monomi, cuttiemichy
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds