Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #26867

• Julie Micky
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
owhhhh....Lee min ho...
i really love him...so much in love wit him...

i wish i can meet him one day...wanna hug him...

LEE MIN Ho...Plsss meet me in MALAYSIA ere....
saranghae... :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27082

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
really hope that he will work with our lovely shin hye someday...;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27925

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hey everyone !
Lee Min-ho releases his new iPhone app!
November 7

Carry him with you everywhere!

Actor/Model Lee Min-ho has released a new iPhone app (on iTunes) just for his fans!

Here is an excerpt of what he recently said to fans on his official Facebook page:

“Application is come out.This is a gift for you!…..”

The New Yorker native’s new ”gift” is now available for his entire “fan girl love” population worldwide.

Check out the Min-ho app here LINK below

itunes.apple.com/us/app/leeminho/id397720618?mt=8
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27926

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LG Optimus leeminho TVC Making film

LG_Optimus_leeminho_ASIAN30_CRADLE_Master_final

cr: to the uploader

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27929

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Worried because ‘City Hunter’ is similar to ‘The Fugitive Plan B’? No way!

Lee Min Ho’s side has responded to the rumors that things had been worrisome because the character Lee Min Ho is undertaking for City Hunter (role of Kang Jin) is similar to the character played by Bi (role of Ji Woo) in The Fugitive Plan B by saying that it’s not a big deal and waved it off dismissively.

Lee Min Ho who has played roles of a picky young master, an architect who is questioned to be homosexual had been picked to play the main male lead of Hojo Tsukasa’s internationally popular manga ‘city hunter’ and has been training in shooting, martial arts and other action skills as well as analysing the character he will be acting as, scrupulously immersing himself in the preparation.

Many viewers cannot conceal their thrill (anticipation) of the drama in which LMH will be acting as a playboy who finds himself rendered helpless in the presence of beautiful women, but is also a highly skilled and agile character who unravels cases while harboring a hidden secret.

Thinking about LMH as such a character, reports that the production team of city Hunter is worried since ratings for ‘The Fugitive’ (where Bi plays a similar character) has dropped by half has arisen. However the overall opinion is this may be undue worry.

In particular, LMH’s agency spoke with OSEN through the phone on the 26th saying “We don’t know why people are saying how the character of Kang Jin is similar to the character played by Bi. The character of Kang jin that LMH will be playing will be different in many aspects from that of the original manga. The script is not out yet.”

“The character of Kang Jin is perhaps more 3-dimensional than what people imagine and will be a different (unconventional) person. Recently, LMH is immersing himself in the character while preparing for the drama. Please do not worry and please eagerly anticipate LMH’s take on Kang Jin. The PD, scriptwriter, and all staff are working hard to prepare a cool ‘city hunter’ drama.”
The korean version of City Hunter that LMH will be in has 2011′s Seoul as the background rather than 1980′s Tokyo. Kang Jin, who is a tall and good-looking ex CIA agent, neatly solves and takes care of the painful situations of the city dwellers who live in an indifferent environment, and in the process heals the wound in his own heart and takes on a new perspective towards love and family.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27956

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784

'Pretty Boy' Lee Min-ho has scratches on his knuckles.... Why?

photo141025.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho's knuckle scratches in his new photos are catching people's attention.

Recently, Lee Min-ho showed off his well-balanced and golden ratio body. But by one eagle-eyed netizen, his knuckle scratches are revealed; all the attentions of fans are focused on his knuckles since.

On netizen uploaded these pictures with a title, 'His knuckle scratches are concept? Why does he have them?'

To this worries, Lee Min-ho's company commented, “Lee Min-ho is doing a lot of hard works for his next drama, 'City Hunter'. Those scratches were made during one of his action scene practices.”

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho who became famous after his dramas, 'Boys over Flowers' and "Personal Taste", will be back in to drama business by 'City Hunter' in 2011.

photo141026.jpg

credit: Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean ) via www.hancinema.net
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, monomi, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27975

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
@Eve thanks for all the updates ! I hadnt noticed this forum b4 and so silly of me bcz I liked LMH so much after watching BBF!!!
took me ages accepting him with short hair again hahahahaha.....love Gu Jun Pyo sooo much !

Cant wait to see him in City Hunter and I hope there wont be any postponing just bcz it apparently resembles Runaway Plan B....

Just have to post this up bcz I love this song so much ! Even though hes not a singer and had no practise this song was just perfect..

Credit: babychinese
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by tulipanns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27978

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
i already watch the personal taste and i love the story.. YEH is also participate in this drama.. i thought she's shin hye hehe :lol:

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27984

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I'm sure like most of us, have seen BOF... Lee Min-Ho is definitely handsome, sweet, a gentleman and quite talented too. ;)

I was rooting for all 4 especially LMH and Kim Boem, my other hottie for Shin Hye. I am hoping for Shin Hye as LMH's lady in his new drama - City Hunter. still hoping for it to happen. :)

Thanks Elana, Tulipanns and Connies. Hugs ! happy I'm not alone in with this guy :P Love

btw, bruised knuckles on hotties (LMH and JGS) what's up
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, tulipanns

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 5 months ago #27987

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
i love this guy too..
his drama series "Personal Taste" will be aired tomorrow here in phils..YIPEE!!!! :lol:
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham
Time to create page: 1.375 seconds