Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 11 months ago #15232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi, ok am falling head over heels with this hottie, Lee Min Ho. he is suave and delicious ! :blush:

just refreshing us on this Facebook news about LMH ---

Actor Lee Min-ho, currently starring in the drama “Personal Taste”, but best known for his role as Goo Joon-pyo in the drama “Boys Over Flowers”, is drawing attention for his fan base on the popular social networking site, Facebook. As of May 5th, he currently has over 544,420 fans worldwide that are subscribed to his official Facebook account. This is a new record for any Korean star! Although this may not sound like a big deal when compared to some of the big Hollywood stars, it’s still quite a notable amount. To put things into perspective, US actor Leonardo Dicaprio has about 296,831 fans while Korean group Wondergirls has about 241,294 fans to their name.

When broken down, his Facebook fans are made up of 25% Americans, 3% Koreans, and the remaining 72% of fans from 16 southeast Asian countries (including Taiwan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Indonesia) plus Canada and France. Though there are obviously some language barriers, due to fans being able to translate any information or updates from Lee in real time, this has not slowed down the Lee Min-ho fever.

Lee’s representative voiced that the response from fans to Lee to connecting with them through the site have been great. Also, keeping in mind that Koreans aren’t as active on Facebook compared to people from other countries, Lee’s reps said that they hope time would change that, thus only increasing his fan base.
WOW, what a feat !!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #16552

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
zaquisha16 wrote:

He is so cute!!
I admit that this is the first time I see minho dancing like that!!
Hehehee!!

I had 3 bottles of this while in Seoul. It's very yummy!
KRW 1000 only!

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #16562

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
an add on - Lee Min-Ho's popularity

Lee Minjo has more friends than all of us combined
allkpop

Boys over Flowers fame Lee Minho, has been busy on the social networking sites. But what’s extremely surprising is the amount of fans he has picked up on his official Facebook page. At the time of this story, Lee Minho had approximately 550,000 fans!

Those are some amazing numbers, as even Hollywood celebrities such as Leonardo DiCaprio are in the 300,000 range.

A Facebook rep revealed that only 3% of the Facebook fans are actually from Korea, and that 25% are from the United States. The remaining 72% – throughout the world, including Canada, France, Taiwan, Malaysia, Phillipines, Singapore, Indonesia and 16 other countries.

We all know that K-Pop is a global phenomenon, but it’s still amazing to see Lee Minho raking in such numbers with very little promotions outside of Korea.
----
what an amazing feat for LMH. He is cf king .

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #16563

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
What's his official facebook page? Is it really official?

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #16564

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Photos - Lee Min-ho cfs

The newest flower inspired couple models for clothing line Bang Bang.

The pretty actress Han Ji-hye is no Goo Hye-sun, but she is the latest actress to be paired up with the former number one flower boy. They show us the colors pink and red along with horizontal stripes and patterns will be the hottest new looks for summer. When the ”Likable or Not“ actress and Flower boy tell us to wear it, we obey. Ji-hye is an expert on summer. She does know the perfect “Summer Scent“. Min-ho‘s “Personal Taste” is the best look for all men this summer.

Check out the fashions of a handsome flower growing in the “East of Eden“.

Lee Min-ho gives a high 5

ctor Lee Min Ho had a fan sign meeting.

Lee Min Ho held a fan sign meeting on the 28th in Seoul Yeongdeungpo Lotte Mall to promote “S+ by Trugen” which is a male clothing line.

To attend this event, around 500 fans from all over the country showed up. The event started at 4pm and lasted for an hour. Min Ho never failed to show his smile and his confidence to his fans, and he signed and gave a high five to his fans who waited for so long for him.

Fans brought their hats, cellphones, t-shirts, dolls, etc. for Min Ho to sign so that they can cherish them.

Also, MBC Wednesdays and Thursdays drama “Personal Taste” was his comeback from his 2 years hiatus, and once the drama finished on the 20th, he was nicknamed as an advertisement blue chip.

Link for more: leeminho.wordpress.com/
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by nu2me.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #16581

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
I have just checked his official facebook account. As of this writing, he currently has 651,134 fans. BOF really made him a big star. Choosing Personal Taste as his next project following BOF was also a wise decision. I think this drama will make him more popular.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #16642

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LMH is non stop money making machine -

Lee Minho rose to fame with his charismatic role as Goo Jun Pyo in the hit drama Boys Over Flowers. After BOF, he took a lengthy break from acting but a few months ago he made his return for Personal Taste. Over that period, one thing that’s been constant is his steady stream of endorsements. It’s been estimated that in total, he has made around 20 billion won (USD $16.5 million) from endorsements, officially cementing his blue chip status. Now, he has another advertiser to add to the growing list as he recently inked a deal with Cantata Coffee. Shortly after inking this deal, he was quickly put to work for the filming and a few days ago the CF (Commercial Film) was released.

The CF features Lee Minho giving directions to a pretty girl and then he ends the directions by saying, “Come by here” as he places the coffee by his heart. A bit cheesy… but the man’s getting paid. Check it out.

LMH
source: allkpop
----
So, here is a little translation of what the coffee bean couple is saying:
Girl: ”Excuse me. Please tell me, Where do I go from here?”

Min-ho : “Going forward,Turn to the right,turn left, turn left .. Come here.”

bonus pic from popseoul.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #17339

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Since I''ve been getting news on all the hotties * that has been paired with our beautiful Shin Hye *
here's Lee Min Ho's turn, also from Popseoul, June 20 -

Lee Min Ho will be holding a Fan Meeting

Lee Min-ho will be holding a fan meeting titled “2010, The Special day With Minoz” at Seoul Kyunghi University on June 20, 2010.

The fan meeting will be hosted by comedian, Yoon Hyung-bin known more as Wang Bi-ho from Gag Concert. Lee Min-ho’s close friends, Jung Il-woo and Kim Bum will accompany him as guests. In addition, Jung Sung-hwa (fellow actor from “Personal Taste”), Jung Won-chang (famous Taiwanese actor known for his role in drama Taiwanese “Playful Kiss”), 2AM, Yoon-ha, and Seeya will also be on stage.

Many fans probably will attend, but for those of you that can’t attend this week, do not be too depressed. Etude will hold a Pink Play Concert at Walker Hill Hotel Rive Park on August 20, 2010, where fans will be able to meet Lee Min-ho and see 2NE1′s passionate performance on stage.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #17342

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from Javabeans, June 20, news of Minoz birthday celebration - June 22nd, he will be 23 yrs old.
Lee Min-Ho holds birthday fanmeeting

click LINK below
[url=http://http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/lee-min-ho-holds-birthday-fanmeeting/]LMH Birthday Fan Meeting[/url]
Be sure to check it out, he has a lot of friends, guests who joined and supported him ! :)
from kbites, Sookyeong, June 22
(Event) Tickets up for grabs for LMH's LG meet and greet session in Singapore on July 31st
LG ‘s latest Android-powered smartphone, the LG Optimus GT540, has been made available in Singapore from 19 June.

And it has been revealed that the first 1,500 customers who purchase the phone will each get a pair of tickets to the exclusive meet-and-greet session with Korean superstar and LG Optimus ambassador, Lee Min Ho, on 31 July at the Marina Bay Sands. The complimentary tickets will be available on a first-come-first-serve, while stock lasts basis.

In addition, lucky ticket holders to the event who register in an online lucky draw at www.lgoptimus.com.sg will stand a chance to join an autograph or photography sessions with their idol.

200 lucky ticket holders will be selected for the autograph session, and another 100 for the photo-taking session with Lee Min Ho through lucky draws. If that is not exciting enough, five special fans will be selected by Lee Min Ho on a random basis, for an exclusive personal time with him.

The recommended retail price for the LG Optimus GT540 is S$418/- without contract. The LG Optimus GT540 will be on retail at all SingTel, Starhub and M1 outlets, as well as at Arrow Communication retail stores, Handphone Shop outlets, and LG concept stores.
The LG Optimus GT540 Presents Meet & Greet with Lee Min Ho! will take place on:

* Date: 31 July 2010
* Time: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
* Venue: Hall F Basement 2, The Sands Expo & Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956

Brought to you by LG and KBites

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 13 years 10 months ago #17352

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
LG?
Singapore?
July?

July will be hectic for me :( Lucky Singapore fans..........

이민호 씨,
생일축하합니다!!!
Time to create page: 0.714 seconds