Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81220

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
KWB as the maknae 'son' of the on-screen family!

His agency SidusHQ rep told OSEN on the 5th, "Kim Woo Bin is in the middle of filming MBC's 'Four Guys One Girl'. He is filming at Chuncheon, Gangwondo and as much as it is a reality show, he went without his manager."

Kim Woo Bin has been making his rounds on variety shows with his recent guest appearance on SBS' 'Running Man's Australia special and will follow with 'Four Guys One Girl'.

Kim Woo Bin's appearance will air later this month or early April. The actor is also awaiting the crank-in of his upcoming film 'The Technicians'.
cr: allkpop

Busy busy Woo Bin!! Daebak !!
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81359

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from alllkpop...
Kim Woo Bin was spotted in the recording studio practicing a song for his fans!

The actor updated fans on his Weibo on the 5th, "Practicing a song for my fan meeting! I'm worried about my lacking skills but I am working hard^^," along with a snapshot of himself brushing his sharp eyebrow in humble work mode to sing his best for fans.

Kim Woo Bin took time during his busy schedule with his film 'The Technicians' to make sure he gets his message of gratitude loud and clear with his sweet voice to fans during his fan meeting tour in Asia.

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81395

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
omo really?? :luvluv:
love to hear that song I like his voice and he is singing ohh can't imagine :shy: :shy: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81396

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I also like his manly voice.
Very deep and wahhhh...
Hopefully, he will sing well.. :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81397

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Something to look forward to watching at KWB's participation in SBS "Runningman special" filmed in Australia...

Fans Excited for Australia Special of SBS ‘Running Man’ featuring Rain and Kim Woo Bin

SBS "Running Man" Australia special has been gaining much attention as singer Rain and actor Kim Woo Bin will be making an appearance as guests.
They will be appearing on the March 9 episode of "Running Man" and reveal a spectacular race in Australia.

The program members were also excited to meet the guests that they would be filming with as well. When they revealed the guests, it turned out to be "world star" singer Rain and popular actor Kim Woo Bin.

Many local fans in Australia also heard of the news of the show special and gained much attention.
Kim Woo Bin commented, "I was surprised I was able to do so much in so little time during the show."
They also revealed that Rain was able to easily do the missions and show off his sportsmanship.
cr: ohkpop

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81402

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more from Running Man... cute pic... Woobin looks like touching the kangaroo's nose :lol:

Kim Woobin feeds kangaroos wearing a kangaroo onesie

Kim Woobin feeds kangaroos in a kangaroo onesie
On the 7th of March, SBS revealed a picture of Kim Woobin feeding some kangaroos in a kangaroo onesie.

Kim Woobin was cast for SBS’s Running Man, in which this time, the members all left to film a race across the countryside in Australia.

Along with Kim Woobin, Rain was also in the cast and this “Adventure in Australia” episode is said to include many funny and cute scenes of the cast solving missions with Australia’s national animals such as the kangaroos and the koalas.

Don't forget, this episode of Running Man will be airing on the March 9th.

cr: Kuki News

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81431

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
Kim Woo Bin's first fan meeting tour in Asia sells out within minutes of ticket sales

kim-woo-bin_1394240004_af_org.jpg

Kim Woo Bin evidenced his status as one of the hottest stars these days with his recent selling out of his first Asian fan meeting tour in minutes!

According to SidusHQ on the 8th, the 'Kim Woo Bin, The 1st Fanmeeting in Asia' which recently announced additional dates in response to the flood of love calls has sold out. All 1,500 tickets for his upcoming fan meeting in Taiwan sold out within five minutes of going on sale last month. When they added an additional date to the Taiwan location, that also sold out in 5 minutes. All 2,500 tickets for round one of his fan meeting in Thailand also sold out within fifteen minutes.The additional concert in Thailand also sold out within nine minutes of going on sale on the 7th, selling out a total of 5,000 tickets in Thailand.

His agency rep stated, "Although it's his first Asia tour, we are thankful for the unexpected hot response and love from international fans... We will work hard to return fans' support with an even better event. We continue to ask for a lot of love and interest as we continue to move forward."

The 'Kim Woo Bin, The 1st Fanmeeting in Asia' will continue on in Taiwan on March 15, Shanghai on March 29, and Thailand on April 5. Although Kim Woo Bin is also busy preparing for the filming of his upcoming film 'The Technicians', he is going above and beyond in preparation for his fan meetings, even recording a song for fans.

source: allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81448

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
When we talk of Kim Woo Bin...... This comes to mind

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81449

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Just kidding :side:
More from him photoshoot for Sieg

Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81451

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:

yaa...this is pointing at his attract chemical formula??(on the wall !!!) =D =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, ningning
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds