Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #80613

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Kim Woo Bin Is Just Dreamy for “The Star” Magazine Pictorial
kimwoobin_carpet_dreamer.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin simply oozed with charm for his cool photo shoot with “The Star” magazine.

Kim Woo Bin’s dreamy photos were released on February 28 as part of the March issue for “The Star Magazine.”

In several shots, Kim Woo Bin sprawls in the folds of an ornate carpet rug and looks devilishly handsome while at it. His smoldering look and sexy poses especially worked surprisingly well with the interesting photo shoot concept.

Even the photographer praised him saying, “Out of all the stars I’ve seen, he is among the few photogenic stars.”

Kim Woo Bin told “The Star,” “I’m even busier after ‘The Heirs.’ Starting March, I’m going to be filming the movie, ‘The Technicians.’ I’m busy preparing for it right now. Although I want to play and drink until the crack of dawn, I’m too grateful for all of the opportunities I’ve received.”

kimwoobin.jpg

kimwoobin2.jpg

kimwoobin3.jpg

kimwoobin4.jpg

source: soompi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #80619

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
CNBLUE's Jonghyun expresses his desire to work with Kim Woo Bin again
BhlsIwdCUAACxgk.jpg

CNBLUE appeared on the February 28 installment of KBS's radio program 'Jo Jung Chi and Ha Rim's 2 O'Clock' and answered some questions.

DJ Jo Jung Chi asked, "Is there a male actor you'd like to try acting with?" Jonghyun replied, "I like my members, but I think it'd be awkward because we see each other so often. I want to meet Kim Woo Bin again. That's the hyung I like most after my members."

The two had previously acted in popular SBS drama 'Gentleman's Class' with Jonghyun as character Colin and Kim Woo Bin as character Kim Dong Hyup.

Yonghwa said, "It's fun meeting new actors, but as long as we're meeting them, I'd prefer actresses," making everyone laugh.
source: allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #80827

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Kim Woo Bin is just a sweetheart. You can tell that he is a softie, well mannered hottie inspite of the character roles he has played so far.

Not likey his recent comment. That he choose Minhyuk (CNBlue drummer) for his younger sister and won't mind him marrying her :angry: :silly:

He is back in "Running man". This time the filming was overseas... in Australia (too bad that his best bud, Lee Jong Suk couldn't make it because he needs to fully recover) and the other guest is Rain.

“Running Man” Preview for Next Week Features Rain and Kim Woo Bin in Australia
crystalcove March 2, 2014. soompi

It’s finally here! “Running Man” will be airing its special Australia episode which features guest stars Rain and Kim Woo Bin. It showed a preview of the episode at the end of this week’s “Running Man,” raising the excitement and anticipation for next week.

Titled “Adventures in Australia,” the cast of “Running Man” will be traveling to different locations in Australia, such as the Gold Coast and Melbourne. It seems they will be enjoying various sport and activities, from scuba diving to helicopter rides.

The cast is said to have filmed in Australia for 4 nights and 5 days, and were captured by fans in various spots and situations, like being dressed in kangaroo costumes (click here for photos). While this particular game was not shown in the preview for next week, we should be able to see it for the second part of the “Adventures in Australia” that should air two weeks from now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #80828

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81127

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hmm.. too familiar scene :pinch:

Kim Woo Bin photos for Sieg Farenheit brand. btw, I thought 2pm Taecyeon was the exclusive model?

cr: sieg

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81141

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
he has socks! from previous photo socks was ditched! and he had an ankle bracelet :P

he looks like "is it done yet" expression LOL or "what is this I'm holding" :lol:

flask, separatory funnel, clamp, cylinders, beakers, dropper, stirring glass
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81142

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I'm just kidding... but this is a little bit funny pose (spray....)

it's okay Woon Bin is adorable, super cute and a sweet man.

Shin Hye should teach him how to ride a bike. just kidding!

find: the-inheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81181

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Running Man in Australia.. cant wait.. :kiss1:

rmaustralia-01.jpg

rmaustralia-02.jpg

WooBin with Sparta Jongkook

1901572_10153859486665008_837574913_n.jpg

Palli palli :pray: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81182

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Kim Woo Bin to Guest on Variety Show ‘Four Sons One Daughter’

201478741390712055.jpg

Kim Woo Bin will be making his appearance on Four Sons One Daughter.

The actor recently joined filming for Four Sons One Daughter in Gangwon province, where he will be spending five days living with a virtual ‘mom and dad.’

MBC’s Four Sons One Daughter is a variety show featuring Kim Gura, Kim Min Jong, Seo Jang Hoon, Kim Jae Won, and Lee Ha Nui becoming the children of an old couple living in the country side.

Kim Woo Bin will be the first male guest on the show, following Shin Bora and Jung Eun Ji.

As the youngest son in the family of Four Sons One Daughter, Kim Woo Bin will be showing a whole different side of him in the upcoming episode.

Meanwhile, the episode of Four Sons One Daughter featuring Kim Woo Bin will air in April.

via Mwave
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 1 month ago #81218

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Unnie Yunihz, thank u for the support when we were being pestered the other "night for me". Also, I love your pshic 'mark' opps can't remember the correct term

me too, been checking on some sights that has "Runningman" series... even raw ! can't wait
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Time to create page: 0.611 seconds