Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #78385

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
kim-woo-bin_2014-01-27.jpg

On January 27, SidusHQ revealed that Kim Woo Bin held a fan club meeting inauguration for about 3,000 members of “Woori Bin” on January 25 at Sangmyung Art Center in Seoul.

The meeting was held for about 2 hours, hosted by Kim Tae Woo (Kim Ki Soo), and Kim Woo Bin called it ‘a day with fans.’ The first activity of the day was called ‘dizzying profile,’ where Kim Woo Bin’s body measurements were taken, from the width of his shoulders to the length of his legs. They then looked at some of the ‘related search words’ for Kim Woo Bin, looking back on his old works such as dramas “School 2013” and “The Heirs,” as well as movie “Friend 2” and others.

In a question and answer session with the fans, he was asked what word comes to mind when he thinks of his parents, and what he wants to say to the youth of today. Kim Woo Bin said, “I think of the word love,” and to the kids, he said, “If it’s not that time in your life, there are a lot of things that you can’t do. What you learn when you are a student really comes in handy. Don’t come to regret things later on when you’re older.”

There was a ‘world cup’ game where he had to pick a guy for his younger siste. Kim Woo Bin chose CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun over other impressive candidates like Big Bang‘s G-Dragon, ZE:A‘ Park Hyung Sik, and Lee Min Ho surprising the fans. On why he chose Lee Jong Hyun, the actor said, “Lee Jong Hyun is always the one I want to call first. I like to take care of him and he’s a really great friend. And he likes to work out, so I think he could protect my younger sister well.”

When Kim Woo Bin received a song gift and videos from his fans, he teared up, saying,
“I can’t put it into words how thankful I am. I love you.”

At the end, Kim Woo Bin said, “Thank you for lending me your precious time. As time goes by, I just become more and more thankful to you all. It’s because you exist that I am where I am and that I can do what I do today.” Spilling tears, he continued, “I now know that it was a foolish thing to not express my thanks more often. I will try to express myself more from now on and I won’t let you down. I will always do my best to return the love that I’ve been given. Thank you so much. I love you!”

1390802285-32.jpg

wahh...he is really crying..I seldom see man crying in the real world..
If I see man crying, what come to my mind is what people mentioned as crocodile tears'.. kekeke...

cewdit: soompi
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, yunihz

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #78387

Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo confirmed for heist film 'The Technicians'

lee-hyun-woo-kim-woo-bin_1390851509_af_org.jpg

Handsome actors Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo are ready for their next production--together! The two of them have been confirmed for parts in new movie 'The Technicians,' which is a heist film centering on the best safe-cracker in Korea and his colleagues.
Kim Woo Bin will be playing the best safe-cracker. An agency rep told Newsen, "He is pretty much confirmed; he just needs to sign the contract. We are in the midst of discussing specific details." On the other hand, Lee Hyun Woo will be playing a hacker (probably an adorkable one at that)! Filming for 'The Technicians' will start near the end of February or in early March.

:touched I hope his and shin hye's collaboration in a drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Lina507, yunihz

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #78441

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Kim Woo Bin Airport Style

kwb.jpg

:-V
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #78833

• yunihz
'Dinasaur' with soft heart. kyeopta!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #78834

• yunihz
Woobin at Incheon Airport back from LA (for W Korea mags photoshoot)

kwbLA.jpg

Cr: bnt news via Nate
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^, Chars

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #78875

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
wow...he was here in LA???

i love this clip, shows how nice he is with his fans at the fansigning event...it reminded me of the way he talked in Heirs when he told EunSang to eat...ke ke ke...
www.dailymotion.com/video/x1al1jt_%E3%82...%E2%91%A0_shortfilms
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #79110

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Kim Woo Bin announced additional dates and locations for his first fan meeting tour in Asia!

kim-woo-bin_1392081052_af_org.jpg

His agency SidusHQ stated on the 10th, "Kim Woo Bin will kick off his fan meeting tour in Hong Kong on the 16th. He will also visit Taiwan, Shanghai, and Thailand.

He has been receiving endless love calls for an Asia fan meeting [tour] since 'School 2013'. As 'Heirs' and his film 'Friend 2' consecutively became hits late last year, he received strength from the fans' support and decided to hold an Asia fan meeting [tour].

During his fan meeting in Hong Kong next week, there are a lot of questions coming in from international and domestic fans, and local media outlets are also sending requests for interviews, evidencing Kim Woo Bin's hot popularity once again. He plans to take on a lot of activities in Korea and overseas so we ask for that you show a lot of support and interest."

Kim Woo Bin already kicked off his 'Kim Woo Bin, The 1st Fanmeeting in Asia' with 3,000 fans in Seoul where he also held an inauguration ceremony for his fan club 'WooRiBin' [translates to 'Our Bin' in Korean] last month.
cr. allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #79417

• yunihz
140213 Kim Woo Bin last day as M!Countdown MC

1891077_640708669309230_828475223_n.jpg

cr. Mnet
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #79419

• yunihz
Compilation of Kim Woo Bin's pics as MCountdown MC since August last year..

kwb-mcountdown_1.jpg

kwb-mcountdown_2.jpg

cr. owner as tagged :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^

Kim Woo Bin (김우빈) 10 years 2 months ago #79421

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh our sweet adorable Kim Woo Bin... he will soon be at his fan meeting tour, starting with Hong Kong on February 16. ThenTaiwan, Shanghai, and Thailand, so far. He is confirmed along with actor, Lee Hyun Woo for a new movie "The Technicians" story about a heist as the best safe busters in korea.

He did very well as mc for mcountdown. He will be missed on that show with kpop idols.

and btw, on the video posted by sis Almontel on KWB runway show... that reminds me of when..in bts... let me tell u, it's heaven especially when there are male models changing... LOL no joke! they just unrobed right there, no time and everything is rush, there is a race for time, swift movements, when the show starts. it was crazy, but rewarding.... and KWB was modest to ask the camera to stop shooting when he was dressing backstage. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, ningning
Time to create page: 1.125 seconds