Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 6 years 8 months ago #156140

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Yoo Seung Ho Opens Up About His Love Life And Growing Up As A Child Actor

Yoo Seung Ho sat down for an interview with news outlet Star News after the finale of his drama “Ruler: Master of the Mask.” He talked about everything from growing up as a child actor, his love life, and the kinds of roles he would like to play in the future.

Yoo Seung Ho is often picked as one of the best child actors who grew up to become great actors, but Yoo Seung Ho revealed that it wasn’t easy for him to go from a child actor to the actor he is now. “I wouldn’t recommend being a child actor. As a child actor, if you do well, it’s hard to break that image [as a child actor], and if you don’t do well, it’s hard to continue on as an actor. When I started doing adult roles, I had a hard time and received a lot of criticism. Now that I’ve already gone through that, I feel more at ease and have a wider range of options to choose from.”

The actor gained attention back in 2011 for forgoing college to focus on his acting career. He had received offers for special admission into several universities, but he rejected them all. Yoo Seung Ho candidly revealed, “I didn’t go to college because I didn’t want to study. I said the same thing at an interview at the time, but the article excluded the part about me saying I didn’t want to study and made my image better than I had intended to make it (laughs). In secondary school, I studied because my parents told me to, but I honestly didn’t like studying. I still feel that way, so I have no thoughts of going to college. Maybe I’ll go if I feel like studying some day.”

yoo-seung-ho-5.jpg

Ever since his debut in 2000 until now, Yoo Seung Ho has not had a single dating rumor or controversy. Asked about his ideal type, he responded, “I just like people I’m attracted to. Instead of someone perfect, I’m more attracted to people with a few flaws. I have an upright image, so I’m more careful and afraid [to talk about dating]. Dating is a difficult topic.”

When the interviewer asked if he’s ever dated anyone, he hesitated, but revealed, “To be honest, I’ve dated a few times before. I’ve never said this in the past, but I think it’s better to say it now than to hide it and lie about it.”

In line with his upright image, Yoo Seung Ho has mostly played roles of good people. He said, “Now, I want to try out some evil roles or cheap roles. I can do a good job with gangster roles. But I’m not confident in melo yet; melo is embarrassing. From now on, I want to be an actor that picks projects that follow the trend, instead of only doing works I want to do.”

DAfuEyvXsAMc_cd.jpg

He stated that during his break after “Ruler: Master of the Mask,” he will help one of his friends with his farmwork. Because Yoo Seung Ho has not appeared in variety shows until now, he was asked if he would appear on “Three Meals a Day.” “I can do the labor they ask me to do, but I’m afraid they’ll get mad at me for not talking (laughs). I’ll work hard on my dramas and movies.”

via Soompi

Na PD, please take note! :bingo: =X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, lynn037

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 6 years 6 months ago #156338

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho confirmed for MBC drama 'I'm Not a Robot' as male lead, his first romantic comedy drama

DKI0GR2XcAAv0vF.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 6 years 3 months ago #156614

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin for 'I am NOT a Robot'

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin1.jpg

Yoo-Seung-Ho-21.jpg

Yoo-Seung-Ho-22.jpg

love this drama :heartsh:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 6 years 3 months ago #156615

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
'Aji 3's owner :lol:

Yoo-Seung-Ho-23.jpg

can't wait for nxt ep

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin2.jpg

:-V :-V :-V
Time to create page: 1.358 seconds