Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #121940

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: hi sis jenzzy i missed you? i haven't seen you for a while now.
hope to chat with you again soon...

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: hello sis eve thanks for those nice words. sorry for my late replied
i just got to see it now in the forum. but i'm so happy to be with you guy's. this forum has a
bunch of adorable sisters. i love to be this league of beautiful sisters. he he he i add myself..

:piggyrabbit :luvluv: :luvluv: :piggyrabbit
5 Hot South Korean actors with squeaky clean images

YSH.png

I believe the majority of our beloved South Korean stars are good people, but sometimes they get tangled up in shocking scandals. There are very few stars who are able to avoid the negative news surrounding their lives. This list is dedicated to the select few male stars who have managed to keep their names free of adverse breaking news.

1.Yoo Seung Ho

yooseungho2.jpg

He was an adorable child actor who grew up in front of our eyes. My fond K-drama memories of Yoo growing up were in God Of Study and Operation Proposal. He avoided life in the public eye by completing his mandatory military duty early. The cute actor was discharged in December, and he is looking forward to jumping back into his lifelong career path.

2. Got7's JB

jb_QB4qmme.jpg

In 2012, JB debuted as an actor in Dream High 2, and later that year he became a rookie singer in K-Pop with the JJ Project. The Dream Knight actor's schedule has been jam-packed for the past three years with acting and joining the boy group Got7 too. There was no time to get caught up in any scandals. JB is currently the leader of both musical groups he joined.
Watch JB and the other guys from Got7 in dream Knight:

3. Kim Joon

kimjoon.jpg

The Boys Over Flowers actor continued his budding acting career after the hit 2009 series ended. He appeared in dramas like Pygmalion’s Love, Crime Squad, and Endless Love. His group T-Max, who sang Boys Over Flowers catchy theme song "Almost Paradise," disbanded in 2011. He enlisted in the military that same year and was discharged in June 2013. Kim also remains focused on his education. He has been working toward his master’s degree in global cultural content at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies

4. Lee Sang Yoon

leesangyoon.jpg

When he is between acting jobs, the Angel Eyes actor dedicates some of his free time to helping others. He has surprisingly dodged negative scandals by working hard and running the Hope Road charity since 2010.

5. Shin Sung Rok

Shin_Sung_Rok.jpg

He may have played a character set on revenge in TvN's Liar Game series, but Shin is a good guy in real life. He is extremely busy juggling movies, TV dramas, and musical theater. The My Love From Another Star actor has expressed in interviews that his heart belongs to the stage. South Korea considers him one of their top musical stars because he has the ability to attract foreign audiences to his musicals too. However, he was rumored to be dating ballerina Kim Joo Won, but his agency quickly confirmed their relationship last year.

CREDIT TO DRAMAFEVER
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122016

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello again @jhen30, our time zone don't match well.... :ohmy: but am looking forward to your postings :)

Yoo Seung Ho Lights Up the MBC Section TV Interview
Posted on April 8, 2015 by ockoala

My boy Yoo Seung Ho is basically a baby male god status right now in Korea. From halmonis on down to elementary school kids, he’s beloved in Korea comparable to the Moon Geun Young‘s popularity heyday from her Painter of the Wind era. Koreans love their talented child actors and Yoo Seung Ho has the added bonus of behaving perfectly as the elders like: he did his military service young and enthusiastically, his acting is universally adored, and he’s known to be super duper sweet and polite to everyone he interacts with in the industry.

At this point he just needs acting projects to be proud of to cement his status completely. He’s filming the sageuk movie The Joseon Magician right now and it’s unclear whether he’ll take another movie or drama later this year (I hope he does), but he remains a busy bee with so many CFs flying towards him since his discharge. MBC’s Section TV caught up with the cutie for an interview after a dessert CF, and this time he sits down alone for the chat and sends the interviewing noona into fits of girlish giggles. Wouldn’t we all.

Thank you!
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122017

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I was hoping there will be english translations from their interview..... still waiting. :(

[Section TV] 섹션 TV - Yoo Seung-Ho was a scary assistant? The first official Interview! 20150329

cr: MBC Entertainment
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122139

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department store....

CCJxziXUkAEw_6x.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122255

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
FlashBack Friday !

Ladies' Code meet up with Yoo Seung Ho in the army

yoo-seung-ho-ladies-code_1383182895_af_org1.jpg

Ladies' Code met up with actor Yoo Seung Ho during their concert for the troops!
Ladies' Code tweeted, "Along with the concert for the winning troops, Ladies' Code met Yoo Seung Ho sunbaenim and had a good time.^^"

Ladies' Code looked "Pretty Pretty" in their stage outfits with Yoo Seung Ho who looked noticeably happy to meet a girl group during his stay in the army. Yoo Seung Ho and RiSe also took a cute couple shot together.

A staff member stated, "Ladies Code and Yoo Seung Ho had a good time together. Yoo Seung Ho said he became a fan of Ladies Code after hearing 'Pretty Pretty', and the girls were very happy."

Yoo Seung Ho enlisted into the 102nd battalion in Chuncheon, Gangwondo on March 5 and was promoted to a lance corporal position in charge of assisting the training of new recruits.

www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/ladies-c...e-army#axzz2jNRPVjdZ

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122259

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Yoo Seung Ho Is Not Ready For Romance
By Julie Jones | December 23, 2014 10:16 AM EST

this hurts me lols)

yoo-seung-ho.jpg

After two years in the army, Yoo Seung Ho is not thinking about romance. The actor wants to focus on his career.
When he appeared at a fan meeting in Seoul on Dec. 21, he was asked about his plans and he said that he wanted to make movies.
"I want to try movies in which I have to solve cases on my own, as I'm not interested in romance yet," he said. "I want to try confusing yet thrilling movies and find something I can call my own."
To read the story, visit kdramastars.com.

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122262

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: :P Don't you worry @Nicole that interview was December 2014, it's April 2015, maybe his mind may have swayed :blush: he is currently busy with filming for his 1st movie right after completing his military duties of 2 years....

Movie, Joseon Magician started filming end of February, 2015. And was announced that locations are around Yongin, Namyangju, Mungyeong, Sokcho, and Hwasun, South Korea.

His role is the Magician Hwan-Hee and actress Go Ara will be Princess Cheong-Myung. And the casts...

ctto
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122346

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yoo Seung Ho.....he is cute huh

CCNEE2bUkAAV26p.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122348

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
oh sis Jenzzy, he is more cute than .... :)
this killing me :lol:

CB1e1pvUkAEYXVo.jpg

CB1eyaLUMAMrkoF.jpg

CB1ezbOUgAA1Sxi.jpg

ctto :ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, Park Min Song, xThaylah

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 week ago #122382

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Look at his face when PSH unnie calling him liar....hahahah
ScreenShot2015-04-11at11.23.43AM.png

ScreenShot2015-04-11at11.23.59AM.png

ScreenShot2015-04-11at11.24.14AM.png

man=liar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds