Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 4 days ago #122687

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
just about to go to sleep when i saw these pics....

CCkWluDXIAUFAbI.jpg

CCj5WMHVEAIrIsc.jpg

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 days ago #122731

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
出演シーンは少ないけど、麗しの王子様よね♡
The Filmography of Yoo Seung Ho(24)
2004・단팥빵 (あんぱん) MBC drama
#YooSeungHo #유승호 #ユ・スンホ

CCod768UgAAU4Dd.jpg

cr to the owner

Cute little boy.....until now that he's a grown up
Hope to see more of you and Shin Hye in the months to come!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 days ago #122790

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store (cr: Lotte Department Store We Chat)

CCtOg4TVEAA28cw.jpg

CCtOgZlUsAA28Q1.jpg

CCtOhIcUEAAszT4.jpg

CCtOgEmVIAElL41.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 days ago #122791

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CJ Petitzel Sweet Roll top 40 million sales.. Congrats Yoo Seung Ho oppa for promotion ^-^ (cr: Petitzel Facebook)

CONGRATULATIONS OPPA !
as in 40 millions ! very good promoter ! you shol renew contact if it expired okay !

CCi24_dUwAE85Ax.jpg

CCi24QtUEAAhTPG.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song, ningning, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 days ago #122834

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Yoo Seung Ho with Ji Chang Wook.....whoa! 2 hotties!
You will love Ji Chang Wook in Healer :) so handsome!

CCw73ZUWgAAwxtB.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 days ago #122837

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I love the way you smile....
It brightens my day LOL

CCwuGUdW8AAFGE2.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, meyergsi, mariana, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 day ago #122848

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
No new updated for yoo seung ho till now .
Been so quite lovely prince 'ah !

way back....
Yoo seung Ho filmography.
So hes also like PSh, successful child actor !

CB_recxUAAEq5Ok.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 5 hours ago #122999

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
From the Filmography of YSH.....2004
He is very young.....i was already working then LOL

CCzIowbUMAA089C.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, meyergsi, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 11 months ago #123031

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
#YooSeungHo for Petitzel ( ^^) _旦~~

Petitzel updated

CC9XyKgUEAAsVJr.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 11 months ago #123037

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I guess since Yoo Seung Ho is currently filming for a movie, any BTs are hardly shown just yet.

In the meantime, let us watch his earlier movie, "Blind" his character's name is Kwon Gi-seob.
Blind (2011) a crime thriller with actress Kim Ha-neul and hottie Yoo Seung-ho in the lead roles.

cr: to the uploader

Synopsis:

A missing person case involving a female university student and the victim in a hit and run case appears to be related. Detectives look for a witness.

Min Soo-ah (Kim Ha-neul) used to be a promising cadet at the police academy but after a horrific car accident which killed her surrogate brother and caused her to lose her eyesight, her police career ended. Soo-ah reveals to Detective Jo (Jo Hee-bong) at the police station that on the night of the hit and run case she was picked up by a taxi cab driver. Soo-ah believes the taxi driver may be the perpetrator of the crimes. Initially, Detective Jo doesn't take Soo-ah's claims seriously because she is blind, but when Soo-ah displays her acute senses, the detective starts to believe her.

Detective Jo and Soo-ah then work together to find the taxi cab driver, but all their leads turn up empty. Then another witness comes forward, Kwon Gi-seob (Yoo Seung-ho). Gi-seob is a motorcycle delivery boy who claims to have also witnessed the hit and run incident. Gi-seob emphatically states that the car in question was not a taxi cab, but rather an imported sedan.

Meanwhile, Soo-ah finds herself being stalked by a mysterious man who turns out to be the killer, gynecologist Myung-jin (Yang Young-jo). Soo-ah, while in the car with him, remembered that he had a strong scent, he had a watch on his right hand, and he gave her an iced coffee drink in a glass can. While in the car with him, they hit a bump while in an argument. The body of the dead university student rolls out of the trunk and Myung-jin gets out to examine it. When Soo-ah goes out as well to inspect the damage done, he claims that he hit a dog, but she reasons with him, starting another fight. He leaves her in the rain when another car comes. The reason why she was in the car with him is because she needed a ride back from visiting the orphanage she used to grow up in.

One night when Gi-seob is walking home alone, he is followed by Myung-jin. Gi-seob at first runs away, but is snuck up on and hit by a brick. An ambulance comes and Detective Jo and Soo-ah drive to the scene. Gi-seob gets annoyed by Soo-ah's constant nagging, and on the day of his release, storms out in anger. When he reaches the nearly-empty subway station, he sees Soo-ah on the other side and then sees her ride the subway followed by the killer. He calls her on her phone and tells her urgently that the killer is in front of her. As he runs to catch up with her, she goes on FaceTime and shows him her location and surroundings. He guides her out of the subway and to safety, as well as her seeing eye dog, Seul-gi. She reaches into her handbag and sprays the killer's eyes with her pepper spray and runs off with Seul-gi. When she reaches the elevator, she thought that she'd be safe, but the killer quickly gets in and kills Seul-gi.

When Soo-ah wakes up, she asks for her seeing dog, but Kwon Gi-seob (Yoo Seung-ho) hands her the blood-stained leash. At home she gets a call from an unknown number. The caller warns her away from the case. "You can't see me, but I'm watching you." A few days later, Detective Jo finds the killer. They get into a violent fight, in which the detective dies and the killer drives off. Meanwhile, Gi-seob and Soo-ah visit the orphanage again when they're asked to watch over it while the school director takes the children out. The killer enters the living room and lights a cigarette and listens to some music. Soo-ah, annoyed by the music, goes downstairs to turn it off. She reprimands Gi-seob for playing it, but smells the cigarette smoke. Gi-seob goes upstairs and fights the killer while Soo-ah runs away, reaching the car and breaking its windows with the motion sensor. The killer attacks her but she hits him on the head, making him fall unconscious. The police find Detective Jo's body and other evidence implicating Myung-jin as the killer and he is put in jail. Soo-ah is re-admitted to the police academy and graduates, while Gi-seob also enrolls in the police academy.
ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94
Time to create page: 1.066 seconds