Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122421

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yoo Seung Ho, Go Ara, and more begin filming for ‘Joseon Magician’

Filming for South Korean movie ‘Joseon Magician‘ recently began on February 27th, and the four month long filming will see the team film around Yongin, Namyangju, Mungyeong, Sokcho, and Hwasun.

The movie tells the story of a top Joseon magician who falls in love with a princess, gets embroiled in a sinister plot, and seeks to go against his destiny.

After months of meetings, work on the the main film site was finally completed recently, and the vast site is definitely one of its kind in the industry. The cast members have gone through script reading sessions, magic training, fighting training, and also held a prayer ceremony to pray for the movie’s success.

The pairing of Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara is also one of the movie’s biggest attraction. The two recently took part in a script reading session. Even though it was just a reciting of lines from the script, it felt like they were at the actual filming site, and demonstrated the meticulous preparation work that they have put in prior to the session.

‘Joseon Magician’ will be Yoo Seung Ho’s comeback project after his discharge, and he will play top Joseon magician, Hwan Hee. Following months of magic training, Yoo Seung Ho is set to show off his array of high quality magic tricks.

Yoo Seung Ho said, “‘Joseon Magician’ will be my first comeback project following my discharge, so I am really looking forward to it. The two year break has been a long one for me personally, but I have to be even more responsible compared to two years before during filming, and I will give it my best shot. We hope to have a good result at the end, and I will be relying on my seniors and film enjoyably.”

Go Ara will play Princess Cheong Myung, and like Yoo Seung Ho, has been hard at work at learning horse riding and action scenes.

Kwak Do Won will play a Tang Dynasty magician, and is determined to get his revenge on Hwan Hee for something that happened in the past. Jo Yoon Hee plays a gisaeng named Bo Eum who is gifted when it comes to talking, and is exceptional with acupuncture. The movie will also featured talented cast members like Lee Kyoung Young, Park Chul Min, Song Byung Ho, Jo Dal Hwan, and others, and add glitter to the movie.

‘Joseon Magician’ will be directed by Kim Dae Seung, and will open in cinemas in the latter half of 2015.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122464

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Yoo Seung Ho Update . Event yesterday April, 11, 2015
cr:YSHbiased international and daum.

cafe.daum.net/skyhigh-0817/FotT/96

CCVP1OyVIAIwMBV.jpg

April 11, 2015, Chosun magician 'Jackpot origins came back safe and sound to convey the <ecstasy is a magical gift to send>.
More than warm spring breeze and heartwarming Chosun magician's movie hit the atmosphere of team spirit once again felt strongly laid ^^

150411event11.jpg

Tteukkeunhan soup prepared with chulchulhan time between lunch and dinner, fish cakes, various fries, rice cake snacks, such as the car was a great success.
Samsi rice meals as precious thing Would not snack too ㅎㅎㅎ (all'm gonna have a snack times about one;; ㅋㅋ)
Also led to the shooting and late night supper actors, staff who are'm not hungry, you wanted more, thanks to senior citizens Let's have a snack in the afternoon.

150411event15.jpg

And the actor's and actress who's a little bit more ready stacked so that the staff can enjoy a variety of snacks in addition to snack menu.

(Coffee truck is ready for you at the fan meeting in China 'Us'. From morning till night, everyone enjoyed looking syeotguyo ^^)

150411event10.jpg

Actor's, actor's people and the staff director Kim Dae-seung, fellow actor who, movie staff who are present.
(Right Photo: Gifts I'm begging you understand some of the points which do not lie on the table and photos!)

150411event06.jpg

Staff are all those presents in paper bags. Talk tuyu were printing a logo, and she tied the sash into the movie title and the event title on the front and back.
150411event05.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122465

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Mianhe, Its just Rough translations. :) please understand it in anyways.

- Gift of the staff who are towels, toiletries, socks, energy bars, snacks, bottled water was composed of.
150411event01.jpg

150411event02.jpg

150411event03.jpg

150411event04.jpg

150411event08.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122466

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
150411event07.jpg

Gift of fellow actor and producer who is Dutch Coffee minutes. Was able to taste different kinds of coffee.
(Fellow actor minute: female protagonist's Go Ara and Lee Kyeong-yeong's, Byung-ho Son's, Park Chul-min's, Kwak Do-won's, Dal-hwan Jo's, Cho, Yoon - Hee's prepared a gift.)

I NEVER KNEW HE LIKES LEGO SUPER HEROES THINGY!
- The long-awaited actor's gift! Launched in February LEGO SUPER HEROES - The The SHIELD Helicarrier.
Nerd is busy with shooting, but no time to create psychic am an actor's kkeseoneun believe that sooner or later he will succeed in assembling Lego ㅎㅎ

150411event09.jpg

and there he is, while we are taking cofee, is busy on his gift.

150411event13.jpg

150411event14.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, ningning

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122467

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
150411event12.jpg

Learn charge in Tok tuyu's a sign with a message.
"Today, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much and I'll always cheer haejusyeoseo show this by taking a nice work! Thank you! ^^"
Thanks again for all the fans who submitted together to the electrolyte in the filming well <ecstasy is a magical gift to send>.
I have a lot to learn and staff who suffer every day and night and gyesindago for good works,
Talk tuyu carefully prepared a little small, albeit I think the forces eurira friends.
(Supported by the next day, shipbuilding magician 'a producer's article is redirected ^^ ☞ cafe.daum.net/skyhigh-0817/DEIU/1911)

Jim's who bring joy and happiness to support the work of the wonderful acting and actors also flick tuyu I would like to thank the increase.
Chosun magician "I'll be looking forward to it. Remaining recording also mutal Hannah and well wishes !! ^^ gasigil

LET US CELEBRATE AND WAIT TILL HIS MOVIE WILL BE ON CINEMAS ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122468

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
iM SORRY HHAHA if some Translations are not that quite understandable. Its all i can :)
wishing all success on Yoo Seung Ho's movie !

to read the whole artcile in cafe daum

and here in YSH's thread pages 6-7 :)

LONG LIVE YSHbiased !

:) :) :) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122512

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yoo Seung Ho's younger years......
he is cute huh

CCZbydiVEAIa6eu.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122519

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I want this Pretitzel.....
i will try it one fine day :)

CCbk5hnUMAAp5ZA.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, xThaylah, Lorrssinz

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122520

• xThaylah
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 127
My Other Weakness: :ding:

CB0B-LhVIAEd9NT.jpg

jg.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by xThaylah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 2 weeks ago #122521

• xThaylah
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 127
Please This Year Shin Hye :pray: :D

CCRHzHZUEAAGFoN.jpg

CCQqewDW0AAilZu.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by xThaylah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 1.041 seconds