TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146952

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Alou68 wrote:
I don't know how to upload here..just an attachment..but it is ok He is so cute

Hi sis @alou.....you just have to click insert once you add the file
Thank you for your post.....hope to see more from you :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146954

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello sis@Jennzy..I really dont know how to do it but anyways thank you very much.Now that Taec is in Japan right now for their concert and I heard that Shin hye is there also for some rest.I dont know if it is really true I only read it somewhere correct me if Im wrong...If it is coincidence I am happy for some reason and I dont know why? :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146991

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
It is confirmed that Taecyeon will be the leading man for the TVN drama "Let's Fight Ghost" and I am glad that Taec did accept this one after rejecting that "Lucky Romance" drama. This drama will be shown in July. I know that some who are against Taec being the leading man for this drama are now miserable and seething with anger as their faves were not chosen, especially the antis in this fan forum that kept mentioning the names of these so and so young actors.

At this early, some drama freaks were already saying that this would be a flop because of the age difference of the leading actors and that Taec is so stiff as an actor who can't act to save his life. Well, TVN is known for its good dramas and casting, I don't think the company plus producers and director will gamble on something that they know will flop.

And they kept referring to Taec's poor acting in Dream High, which was years ago and I bet they did not even see Wonderful Days and Assembly to gauge how much Taec has improved in his delivery as an actor.

The antis were also baffled why Taec kept getting drama offers? Second one this year and not to mention his MCing job for the SBS variety show.

Well, I am happy for Taec that he would be very busy this year and we are not yet on the second half of 2016. The 2PM Arena Tour in Japan and their new album "Galaxy of 2PM" are doing great so i guess Mr. Sunshine is not losing sleep over the criticisms he gets.

I leave you with photos from their recent concert in Yoyogi Japan :)

2pm-3.jpg

ChN5sOmUUAAcd0f.jpg

crowd.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146996

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello guys

I am glad that Taec accept the drama under TVN, knowing TVN caters good storyline and not only that Kim So Hyun is very pretty and talented actress.I like this girl she can do any role given to her and I know the producers will not gamble for this project if they think it is not worth it and they trust their actors.I hope this show will be succesful same with Shin hye Doctors.I'm happy that Taec and Shin hye have new drama and we will be able to see them on small screen...Those haters shame on them and we cannot please everybody, for as long as Taecyeon is the first choice and he grabbed the chance to act again and that matters most.At least were happy and Taec is happy with his new drama..Fighting
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147005

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
The TMAD bromance is still going strong :luvluv:

3madtrio.jpg

Lee Seo Jin told Radio Today ( the program hosted by the actress who played Taec's biological mother in Wonderful Days and for which Taec always subbed for her when she's not available) that Lee Seung Gi who entered the military last February told him that he is now a fan boy of Twice.

LSJ called his "younger brother" Taec who is Twice's favorite oppa (Remember Tsuyu saying in their show that in real life, she really likes "Taecyeon Oppa" prompting someone to ask if she was making a confession :shy:

taec-twice.jpg

.So Taec to the rescue thus LSJ did not only receive a signed CD but also a video from one of the members of Twice cheering up Lee Seung Gi :ding:

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147024

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Some drama "experts" are still seething with TVN's decision choosing Taec as leading man for their July drama. Their hate directed to Taec is really strong as they continue to brand him as a bad actor who has nothing to show but his muscles. Before the confirmation was announced, they were even some posts saying they would storm the heavens with their prayers for Taec to be dropped and this so- and so- actors should be given the role.

I guess you can not put a good man down and prayers will not be answered if it is with ill intention and with done with hate.

Meanwhile, I am so sure that once he enlists, Taec will be very popular in his unit and will be very busy getting autographed CDs and photos of girl groups, thanks to the LSJ story :)
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ininah, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147026

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@journoexpat for your updates and sis@Alou68 for your post, glad you did join us. I've been busy so finally I can drop by. Taec has been so busy lately. Surprised he did so many dramas already and it's not even half a year yet. He's also doing variety shows and on top of that, his concerts. I read a lot of negative comments about Taec being in that Ghost drama but I think they should give him a chance. What can you expect when he didn't major in acting in college. It's a learning curve for him and he's doing okay (he did well in Assembly). There is a big age gap in dramas this year with alot of actors. Shin Hye is going act with a senior actor Kim Rae Won and now Taec is acting with a young actress who is about 17 years old. (At least don't have to worry about dating rumors off screen. ;) )

And yes sis@Alou68, Shin Hye was in Japan with her friend enjoying her vacation. Don't know if she got back yet. You can see her IG post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147027

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@journoexpat, you must be referring to this when you posted about Lee Seung Gi. Here is article from Soompi about it. That was nice of Lee Seo Jin and Taec to do that for Seung Gi. I wonder if anyone will that nice for Taec when he is in the military. We'll see.

Lee Seo Jin Reveals Lee Seung Gi’s Current Favorite Girl Group
an0ya May 2, 2016

Lee Seo Jin has updated fans on his best friend and soldier Lee Seung Gi’s current favorite girl group.

On the May 2 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” the actor made an appearance as a guest.

When asked who he has been hanging out with following Lee Seung Gi’s enlistment, Lee Seo Jin replied, “I haven’t been able to go out after he entered the military due to my filming schedule,” and then revealed that Lee Seung Gi recently contacted him from the military base.

“He told me that he likes TWICE, and how he now gets why people start liking girl groups once they become soldiers,” the actor laughed.

“I called Taecyeon and asked him to give me a video and a signed album from TWICE. After receiving them from Taecyeon, I sent them to Lee Seung Gi,” he talks about preparing a morale-boosting gift to his best friend.

“One of the TWICE members apparently [sent him a video message saying] ‘Seung Gi oppa, good luck with your military service.’ Lee Seung Gi now starts off his day by watching that video.”

Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi enlisted in the military on February 1. He is expected to serve as a Special Operations Soldier until October 31, 2017.

Source Soompi

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147028

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I think Taec should be happy before his enlistment. 2pm did well in Japan.

2PM Breaks Personal Album Sales Record In Japan
ehk38 May 2, 2016

With the release of their fifth full-length album in Japan, 2PM is breaking personal records.

On May 3, Japan’s largest music site Oricon revealed, “2PM’s original fifth album ‘Galaxy of 2PM,’ which was released on April 27, has in its first week recorded approximately 96,000 in sales and has risen to first place on the weekly album chart.”

According to reports, 2PM has landed in first place on the weekly chart for each studio album they’ve released in Japan. With “Galaxy of 2PM,” the group has broken the personal record they set with their first studio album, “Republic of 2PM,” which sold an approximate total of 74,000 copies.

Meanwhile, 2PM is currently on their Arena Tour in Japan.

Congratulations to 2PM!

Cr: Soompi

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147029

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
These 11 Idols Revealed Their IQ Levels…And Shocked Fans Speechless

Some idols aren’t just talented in singing and dancing, on top of their good looks, amazing voice and moves, they’re geniuses as well!!

Talent comes in many shape and form and there is no denying that every one of K-Pop idols are talented in their own ways. Some of them, however, seem to be more academically inclined than the rest. We put together a list of the geniuses in K-Pop. Check out these 11 idols you might have never expected to be so academically adept.

(skipped unrelated.....)

item_71792_1280px_32404e429e7844318aef9a7a9db1337e.jpeg

Taecyeon - 2PM

Fluent in English, Korean, Japanese and Spanish he received perfect scores on his TOEIC and is currently attending graduate school at Dangook University.

source : koreaboo
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds