Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 1 month ago #154899

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
I never knew TY did a part time job as translator by making subtitle during his trainee days in JYP :ding: :ding:
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by avrylle19.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 1 month ago #154900

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
elankham wrote:
Not sure what the events..
Find it later

this is the press conference of Taecyeon's movie "House of Disappeared" :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 1 month ago #154963

• rurimilis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Screenshot_20170316-145654.png

Screenshot_20170316-145627.png

:luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, jhen30, Sagitandra, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 3 weeks ago #155353

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Taecyeon today at the press conference of film 'House of the Disappeared' with Jo Jae Yoon and Kim Yun Jin

C7_ba2FVYAAtgjk.jpg

C7_bbeLVwAAdjPc.jpg

C7_eToaW4AAKRib.jpg

C7_eSe5XQAEjTTt.jpg

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 3 weeks ago #155453

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
2PM's Taecyeon says playing a priest in 'House of the Disappeared' made him happy

2PM-Taecyeon_1491052923_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon revealed the best part about playing a priest in the upcoming film 'House of the Disappeared'.

On the April 1st broadcast of SBS Power FM's 'Cultwo Show', Taecyeon said, "This is the second movie I've starred in, but the first time I'm guesting on 'Cultwo Show' as an actor." He also joked, "I'm playing a priest this time. The same director who was behind 'The Priests' made this film. I think he really likes priests."

What could Taecyeon have possibly enjoyed playing a priest in the mystery horror movie? He revealed, "There was only one outfit for my role as priest. I loved this. It made me happy."

'House of the Disappeared' will premiere in theaters on April 5. Check out what Taecyeon disliked about his role here if you missed it.

cr.www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/2pms-tae...eared-made-him-happy
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 2 weeks ago #155490

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
2PM's Taecyeon talks about his new film 'House of the Disappeared' and role model JYP

Taecyeon_1491605590_af_org.jpg

2PM member Taecyeon recently sat down for an interview with MyDaily to discuss his new movie 'House of the Disappeared' and his singing career.

"The main reason I decided to star in 'House of the Disappeared' was because of Kim Yun Jin sunbae. I watched drama 'Lost' when I was in America and she really helped me raise my self-esteem," said Taecyeon, praising actress and costar Kim Yun Jin.

Taecyeon_1491605590_af_org-2.jpg

Taecyeon_1491605335_201704080609441955_2_20170408071608762.jpg

With 2PM celebrating their 10th anniversary this year, Taecyeon also talked about his role model J.Y. Park as one of the reasons the group was able to make it this far.

"If I had to point out the most influential aspect, I would have to say it's all thanks to JYP sunbae," said Taecyeon with respect. He added, "There are still many things to learn as a junior from JYP."

Taecyeon_1491605346_201704080612186406_1_20170408071610803.jpg

Taecyeon_1491605359_201704080612186406_3_20170408071610825.jpg

On a closing note, Taecyeon expressed his passion for 2PM, "Even if 2PM were to disband ten, twenty years down the line, I wouldn't just let it go. Though I am slowly transitioning into an actor, that doesn't mean I'm solely going to focus on acting, no."

He continued emphasizing, "With the first generation groups reuniting, there's a constant shift in the entertainment industry. I think the same will go for 2PM, following the footsteps of our seniors."

cr.www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/2pms-tae...d-and-role-model-jyp

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 3 days ago #155614

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Taec for Singles mag

C9u8f3fUwAAVAlV.jpg

C9u8gxAVYAAxhdM.jpg

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 11 months ago #155635

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Thank you so much for the sisters who still updated here. :luvluv: Really appreciate it! 🙏💕
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sagitandra.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 11 months ago #155636

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear all sisters, it has been so long, I didn't post. I miss you all sisters. How's everything going? Hope everything is doing well. Anyway, Taec is in US for working now while Shinhye is in Europe for having holiday. They both really enjoy the moments there. Happy to see them. :luvluv: I am so sorry cannot post those pictures but I am sure all sisters here already saw them. Have a superb day!

Big hugs!! :kiss: :kiss:
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sagitandra.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 11 months ago #155789

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hello everyone, been some time since I posted but there are many good news about Taec that I can't help but post today.

If anyone is still doubting Taec's goodness and sincerity especially relating to others, especially those who are not idols, actors or actresses, this incident will surely put a stop to all those skepticism.

The manager of Baek Jiyoung (she sang one of K-pop's best bops "Ear Candy" with Taec) told a JTBC program that Taecyeon drove seven hours (going to the manager's hometown and back) to offer his condolences when the manager's father died. The manager even revealed that when he told Taec to eat with his manager, Taec told him that his manager was not with him and that he was the one who drove himself. Baek Jiyoung's manager said he was particularly touched by Taec's gestures, especially since after the promotion of "Ear Candy", they were unable to get in touch with each other but Taec was there to sympathize with him.

I still remember when Park Shin Hye was asked by PD Na during her first guest appearance in TMAD, Shin Hye said that he has humanism and that he is a "good" or "best" man (depending on which TMAD translations you watched ). Well, I guess she is definitely on point.

I leave you with Taec's pictures from his Grand Canyon trip where he was alone driving an RV camp with barely US$200 in his pocket for his four-day trip in the US. I hope you were able to watch" Millionaire for a Day" because you will surely be amazed of this boy's personality and intelligence.

taec-grand.jpg

taecgrand2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Osellasella
Time to create page: 1.453 seconds