Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145296

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Look like Taec went to a wedding this weekend. 16-03-05 2PM attended JYPE's Dancer/Choreographer Wedding.

Screenshot2016-03-07at8.58.40AM.png

Cr: chloejihyechu IG

Screenshot2016-03-07at8.57.38AM.png

Cr: 2pmalways
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145297

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
[Info] Taecyeon's scheduled to be in SBS Power FM Choi Hwajung's Power Time on 03.10 & 03.12

Cr: 2pmalways

(My note: SBS Power FM is a popular radio station in Korea.)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145350

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Though it's late, happy International Women's Day to all the sisters here :luvluv:

And special thanks to our indefatigable sis@yummiejeu for all her updates and gorgeous photos of Taec :)

Here's another photo from instagram account of one of the guests in the wedding attended by Taec and the other 2PM members sans Khun

taecinawedding.jpg

Cr:chw0323's IG
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145351

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Hey sis@journoexpat, glad to see you dropping by even if it was brief. It has been quiet here lately. Don't know what Taec has been up to but probably busy with his school. Wonder if he will graduate this year before his enlistment. Once he enlists, this thread will be super quiet. Until then, I will continue to post. :-V

And sis@journoexpat, thanks for the pic. Isn't that the hairstyle you prefer?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145352

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I wonder how Taec keeps his skin so flawless even when the other 2PM members claimed that when he's so exhausted because of his busy sked, he does not even wash his face and sometimes go to sleep without even removing his make-up?

Other fans said it's in his genes while others said because he does not wash his face :D If number one is the answer, I guess Tony Moly should try to extract Taec's and put in a bottle since he is already its model :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145353

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
journoexpat wrote:
I wonder how Taec keeps his skin so flawless even when the other 2PM members claimed that when he's so exhausted because of his busy sked, he does not even wash his face and sometimes go to sleep without even removing his make-up?

Other fans said it's in his genes while others said because he does not was his face :D If number one is the answer, I guess Tony Moly should try to extract Taec's and put in a bottle since he is already its model :)

Haha too funny! Sometimes I wonder if his skin really is flawless, maybe the camera soften the skin a bit. The only time I saw his face plain with stubble on his chin when he had interview at the end in 3MAD. Didn't see any pimple though. I know some celebrities goes to a spa to get treatment to soften and smooth the skin. I guess he doesn't have the time to pamper himself like that, but then again he don't need it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145354

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
Hey sis@journoexpat, glad to see you dropping by even if it was brief. It has been quiet here lately. Don't know what Taec has been up to but probably busy with his school. Wonder if he will graduate this year before his enlistment. Once he enlists, this thread will be super quiet. Until then, I will continue to post. :-V

Hi sis@yummiejeu, so glad to see you here :) You are so right, that's my fave Taec's hairstyle because it shows his entire face, even his impressive jawline :)

You are so right, it has been quiet here, perhaps some of the sisters have given up as Taec has been quiet these days :) A friend of mine who has been a Kpop fanatic for some time said I have been spoiled last year of the numerous shows and articles about Taec and now that there is a lull, I crave even a bit of information about him :(

I so long for news about him that one time I even searched a picture of Song Jong Ki ( I hope I spelled his name right) working out in a gym as shown in his newest drama just to compare his abs with that of Taec's. This, because I read in an article that he is envious of Taec's abs, well I say he has good taste and has the right to be envious :)

But, if he is busy with his studies and finishing his papers to be able to graduate, then I am all for him to rest a bit from his schedule as an artiste and concentrate on being a graduate student :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145356

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
journoexpat wrote:

Other fans said it's in his genes while others said because he does not was his face :D If number one is the answer, I guess Tony Moly should try to extract Taec's and put in a bottle since he is already its model :)

Haha too funny! Sometimes I wonder if his skin really is flawless, maybe the camera soften the skin a bit. The only time I saw his face plain with stubble on his chin when he had interview at the end in 3MAD. Didn't see any pimple though. I know some celebrities goes to a spa to get treatment to soften and smooth the skin. I guess he doesn't have the time to pamper himself like that, but then again he don't need it.

In his photos taken when he was on vacation with his family in Greece, he was shown also with a stubble and without any make-up, and also when he took a selfie in front of a ferris wheel in a city somewhere in Japan after a 3 am jog,I would say his skin is indeed worthy of being envied, even by women :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145357

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
journoexpat wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:

Hi sis@yummiejeu, so glad to see you here :) You are so right, that's my fave Taec's hairstyle because it shows his entire face, even his impressive jawline :)

You are so right, it has been quiet here, perhaps some of the sisters have given up as Taec has been quiet these days :) A friend of mine who has been a Kpop fanatic for some time said I have been spoiled last year of the numerous shows and articles about Taec and now that there is a lull, I crave even a bit of information about him :(

I so long for news about him that one time I even searched a picture of Song Jong Ki ( I hope I spelled his name right) working out in a gym as shown in his newest drama just to compare his abs with that of Taec. This, because I read in an article that he is envious of Taec's abs, well I say he has good taste and has the right to be envious :)

But, if he is busy with his studies and finishing his papers to be able to graduate, then I am all for him to rest a bit from his schedule as an artiste and concentrate on being a graduate student :)

Even though nothing is going on right now, maybe we will get more pics when they do their concert. There is one in Bangkok this month. Then we will get pics of him at the airport.

As for his abs, I wonder if he still have the six pack since he has been so busy and haven't been working out as much as before. Maybe he is still working out now since he posted a recent twitter mentioning about diet and March 3rd when it's a special day to eat grilled pork. Is he or isn't he? That is the question.

Ok, gotta go back to work now. Glad to chat with you sis@journoexpat!

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145358

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Thanks sis@yummiejeu, hope to chat again soon! I will be here every chance I get :) Also busy with work but will never be too busy for Taec :D

Yup, Bangkok concert in March and series of concerts in Japan in April, can't wait. But still praying for a drama with Park Shin Hye and of course, an Audi CF and more CFs to come for Mr. Sunshine :)
Time to create page: 1.123 seconds