Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145904

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
While Taec and JYP have yet to decide whether to accept the role for "Lucky Romance" or not, Mr. Sunshine has started shooting his web drama "Touching You" for MBC and produced by JYPE where he plays the lead role and this is also a rom-com :)

I heard him and his leading lady for this web drama were leading the Naver search in Korea for the entire day yesterday :)

touchingyou1.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145958

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
2PM’s Taecyeon Brings Special Guests to Lee Beom Soo’s House on “The Return of Superman”
orionight March 27, 2016
Cr: Soompi

On the March 27 episode of “The Return of Superman,” 2PM member Taecyeon pays a visit to Lee Beom Soo’s family.

Not only does Taecyeon stop by to play with the children, he even brings his puppies along for the trip. Lee Beom Soo explains, “We live in the same apartment building [as Taecyeon] so we run into them a lot.” His wife chimes in, “Someone’s going to come by with puppies soon.”

da-eul-and-puppies.png

so-eul-puppies.png

Shortly after, Taecyeon shows up with his two puppies, Eddy and Bryan. So Eul in particular is thrilled with the puppies, playing around with them. While playing with Bryan, So Eul says, “I think this one likes me, it’s only following me!”

However, Da Eul is frightened at first when Eddy follows him around. Lee Beom Soo explains to him that Eddy likes him, holding the puppy to show that he’s harmless.

Taecyeon tells So Eul, “Please take care of my puppies.” So Eul replies, “Don’t worry! I promise I’ll take good care of them.”

My note: Don't how the author of Soompi article get the name of the other puppy as Bryan. I heard in the video Taec calling the puppy Hari. :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145959

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
[Vid] 160327 KBS2 'The Return of Superman (Superman Returns)' - Taecyeon & Eddie cut

Cr: 2pmalways and okuniverse

www.dailymotion.com/video/x409yp7

My note: Funny that Eddy peed on the rug. I thought he was potty trained by now. Naughty Eddy. Taec recently adopted the other puppy, Hari.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145968

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hello everyone, wifi is really wonky these days and I have yet to fully watch Taec's and Eddy's cut in TROS. He really connects well with the kids :) I think the little girl is really comfortable with him, first calling him "samchon" and then "Taec Oppa" :)

I don't know if this is true, I read a translation from a fan that Taec did not adopt Hari, someone just asked him to temporarily watch over the little guy :) I think Eddy's call of nature accidents were because he was nervous as the boy continued to cry and continued rejecting him :)

I am just disappointed with some trollers who kept harping on some of the embarrassing moments for Taec, which were not even noticeable in the show, but were video captured and highlighted :unsure: I know Taec is such a laidback guy and perhaps does not even mind these pictures. However, I think the Korean entertainment and even some foreign fans still want their actors to have some mystery and somewhat dignified, and Taec is not only a singer but also an actor.

Anyways, I think Taec earn some points and cemented his image as the nation's "future son-in-law" as he showed he is very natural when it comes to dealing with children and animals with this TROS appearance :) Yup, he is an ideal husband and daddy material :)
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145969

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
handsometaec.jpg

This is random, but sometimes I am in awe of how Taec can look so handsome :)

credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145980

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
journoexpat wrote:
Hello everyone, wifi is really wonky these days and I have yet to fully watch Taec's and Eddy's cut in TROS. He really connects well with the kids :) I think the little girl is really comfortable with him, first calling him "samchon" and then "Taec Oppa" :)

I don't know if this is true, I read a translation from a fan that Taec did not adopt Hari, someone just asked him to temporarily watch over the little guy :) I think Eddy's call of nature accidents were because he was nervous as the boy continued to cry and continued rejecting him :)

I am just disappointed with some trollers who kept harping on some of the embarrassing moments for Taec, which were not even noticeable in the show, but were video captured and highlighted :unsure: I know Taec is such a laidback guy and perhaps does not even mind these pictures. However, I think the Korean entertainment and even some foreign fans still want their actors to have some mystery and somewhat dignified, and Taec is not only a singer but also an actor.

Anyways, I think Taec earn some points and cemented his image as the nation's "future son-in-law" as he showed he is very natural when it comes to dealing with children and animals with this TROS appearance :) Yup, he is an ideal husband and daddy material :)

Thanks sis@journoexpat on clarifying about the puppy Hari. Eddy is a naughty nervous doggy, good thing they aren't watching over him overnight or there will be lots of little accidents. :lol:

I didn't see any embarrassing moments for Taec but then again I didn't watch the whole episode. Waiting for it to come out so I can watch it. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145987

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I think Taec should take the supporting role in "Lucky Romance" since he will be going to the military next year. He should have as much exposure as possible. Besides the leads for the drama are good actor/actress so I think it will do well. ;)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #145991

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi sis yummiejeu, again I was not sure if that bit of info about hari is confirmed or not :)

There wasn't any embarrassing moment but one of my colleagues at work showed me in her twitter account some pics captured from the episode and those photos highlighted body parts of Taec which perhaps they thought were funny. But, I think I should just let it go and will not even describe those pics here. I guess I just want to protect Taec from any embarrassing moment because the boy has experienced so many rejections from all the variety shows before that I don't want to hear any insults because of those posts :shy:

About the drama, I am not really against him from taking it. If he take the drama as a second lead, I am quite confident that he would trigger a second-lead syndrome among the viewers :) However, at this early some anti-fans are already saying he is taking a free ride as the two main actors are very popular. I am quite sure that if his company will reject this drama, there are other dramas which will be waiting for him.

I am looking forward to "Touching You" since he is not only the lead but it is a new genre for him.

I wish he will get a chance to be in PD Na's Youth over Flowers, which according to his interview, he was supposed to do but conflicted with their previous concert schedule. Lee Seo Jin is so correct to say that Taec is ideal for that show because he can speak fluent English, hardworking, diligent and loves to travel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #146023

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
160330 KOICA's 25th Anniversary Video - Message from Taecyeon
Ohudushi Pikachu
Published on Mar 30, 2016
source: blog.naver.com/wfk2012/2206696...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 1 month ago #146024

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Screenshot2016-03-30at8.31.59AM.png

Taecyeon from yuneyrubicon's ig
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds