Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146405

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Nice to see sis@Marthcec15, Avrylle19 dropping by! Thanks for the pics. Didn't think Taec had any fans in the Philippines since 2pm didn't have any concerts there.

They are still very popular in Japan. Here is recent picture of them in K-Con in Japan. Cr: 2pmalways

Screenshot2016-04-11at8.37.41AM.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146406

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Funny posting on Taec's twitter. This is referring to the song by 10cm "What is Spring" Must be popular song in Korea right now since Shin Hye also posted this song in her IG.

2PMAlways
RT @taeccool: Is spring really that good, you idiots~
Are cherry blossoms that pretty, you stupid

Screenshot2016-04-11at8.38.51AM.png

Cr: Owner

English translation of the song (cr: ilyricsbuzz.com)

Who cares when the damn flowers start to bloom?
What’s the use of knowing when the weather’s gonna get better?
When it’s cold, you all stick close together because it’s cold
When it’s hot, it’s the same, you all are so weird
Your sweet boyfriend actually wants to go play video games
He’s actually really tired

Do you really like spring you fools?
Are cherry blossoms really that pretty you idiots?
Flower petals eventually fall, I hope you all fall too
I hope you all break up

I’m perfectly fine, why can’t I get one?
The weather is so nice, why do I have a cold?
When it’s cold, I can’t get one because it’s cold
When it’s hot, it’s the same, life’s unfair
Your perfect relationship is smiling right now
But you’re gonna get dumped too, really cruelly

All of you

Don’t hold hands, don’t link arms, don’t hug each other
Please don’t do anything
Don’t have your heart flutter, don’t have a heart attack, don’t be happy
Don’t come into my vision

I hope you all break up
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146412

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello guys!!
I really dont know that Taec is popular in the Philippines..I am from the Philippines but I am here in Russia for work and even Russian people are K pop fanatics and k drama addicts.Well I'm happy that Taec is very known in Ph and even Gelli de Belen an actress in the Ph is a solid fan of him.Actually korean drama or kpop are popular inthe Ph they had concert here like SM Entertainment talents had concert in Philippine Arena ..2NEi also in MOA ..EXO in MOA and some k pop idols and also Lee Minho is the most popular k drama star who visited Philippines many times for his BENCH fashion show and fan meeting..and alot of stars who came to PH..Were happy to see a lot of Pinoy fans for Taec..I hope simeday he will visit Manila for his fans..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146416

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi Sis@yummiejeu and sis@alou68 :)

2PM went to Manila for a concert in 2013, if I am not mistaken the concert's title was "What Time is It? 2PM in Manila", I think I wrote somewhere in this forum or at the 3MAD thread that it was the first K-pop concert covered by a friend of mine, who write Kpop concerts review as a hobby :) She even said that Taec is really a nice boy for he was always smiling and always in a bright mood during the press conference held at the Manila Hotel. He even tried to speak several Tagalog words.

I even teased my friend when we talked about 2PM's visit in Manila that she was able to get near Taec before Shin Hye ( I think this was the time during the PSH 's first guesting in 3MAD) because Taec caught my friend as she almost tumbled to the floor when reporters and other guests in the press conference scrambled to get near the band members. I think Taec told her to be more careful :) I even pretended to get angry at her when she said that he was handsome but his teeth are really big that's why one of his nicknames is Mr. Teeth :)

Unfortunately, I don't think the group will not be back in Manila anytime soon, because the concert was not a big hit as I think 2PM during that time just came out from a temporary hiatus because of an incident involving Nickhun. I think Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong are the places where 2PM's popularity is no joke :)
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146417

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Last December for Taec's birthday, Philippine Hottests even went to an orphanage somewhere in Metro Manila to hold a birthday party for Taec for the orphans to enjoy food and gifts. It was their way of celebrating Taecyeon's birthday instead of giving him gifts which definitely he has received so much :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146422

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
Hello again
Thanks for the info I really dont know much about 2pm..I noticed only Taec when Shin hye was guesting 3 meals a day that was the only time I saw him.But anyways Im happy for Taec because you know filipino audience or fans are difficult to please but then Taec took their hearts..Do you have any video of 2pm from the Philippines so I can watch it and to see..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146471

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Alou68 wrote:
Hello again
Thanks for the info I really dont know much about 2pm..I noticed only Taec when Shin hye was guesting 3 meals a day that was the only time I saw him.But anyways Im happy for Taec because you know filipino audience or fans are difficult to please but then Taec took their hearts..Do you have any video of 2pm from the Philippines so I can watch it and to see..

Hi sis@Alou68, here is a short clips of them when they were in the Philippines.

2PM in Manila,Philippines - 24Oras [ GMA NEWS ] w/ ENG / KOR / FIL Subtitle
Cr: elaine143kpOp

[FanCam] 20130302 2PM Nichkhun and Taecyeon Talk Manila

Cr:ryoleo12

2PM What Time is it Live Tour in Manila - Give it to me Khun and Taec Upclose
Cr:KylaF904

What time is it 2PM live tour at The Mall of Asia Arena March 2, 2013
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146472

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Look like Taec will be busy with a new variety show starting in May as a MC.

Taecyeon and Lee Hwi Jae to send moms on blind dates in upcoming SBS variety show!

By yckim124 Cr: allkpop

Taecyeon-lee-hwi-jae_1460417774_af_org.jpg

According to producer Min Sun Hong, 2PM's Taecyeon and Lee Hwi Jae have been named MCs of upcoming new SBS variety show 'Mom'! The show will be sending moms on blind dates to choose a gppd boyfriend for their daughters, and this unique couple matching format is gaining quite a lot of attention.

The first recording of 'Mom' is scheduled for April 25, with its airing date some time in May.

What are your thoughts on the new show 'Mom' and its two MCs?

Here is more information about the show:

New SBS variety show to send moms on blind dates to choose a boyfriend for their daughters
By beansss Cr: allkpop

New SBS variety show 'Mom' will be trying out a new kind of dating format, by sending out moms on blind dates to choose a boyfriend for their daughters!

According to the producer, 'Mom' will consist of "A new format to get a better idea of marriage conditions among the current generation. We plan to create a new kind of fun, couple-making variety program."

Many netizens have expressed skepticism toward the show's format, however. Could such a conservative, dated idea as moms choosing boyfriends for their daughters, accurately portray the current generation's more modern, open-minded marriage conditions?

The show is reportedly in the process of recruiting single men and women for the program, and is expected to air sometime in May.

What do you think of the new show's format?
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146479

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
Hello again guys!good evening here from Russia..Thank you sis@yummiejeu for the video.If this video was taken last 2012 I was in Russia so that time the only kdrama star I'ved known is Lee Min Ho and some k drama actress.I heard about k pop but I was not interested that time and my heart belongs to Minho only but as time goes by I appreciate k pop more when I saw Taec, so in my heart he is my number 1 and of course Bigbang because of TOP and 2nei because of Sandara Park.She live in the Philippines for years and thats how I love korean star and not but the list Shin hye my one and only korean actress.So Thanks again This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. about the SBS variety show of Taec.I am so happy with his projects at least before he enlist to military next year he has loaded with good shows and he is not far from Shin hye..Little by little Taec and Shinhye have the same network..Hoping and pray for the projects very soon.Keep our finger cross..sorry for shipping again..This is only place I can share my thoughs.good vibes everyone..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #146532

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Screenshot2016-04-14at8.53.59AM.png

Cr: 2PMAlways Apr 12
[Official] Billboard Thailand Issue 02 - Catching Up with #2PM! bit.ly/1S2U1mp (21 photos)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat
Time to create page: 1.579 seconds