Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149496

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
He was in Fukuoka, Japan only to attend the MBC Korean Wave, the first day of which he already missed because of "Let's Fight, Ghost" shooting.

fukuoka.jpg

2PM performed four songs and after their performances, Taec had to rush to the airport and fly back to Seoul. Despite, the gruelling schedule, Taec was still all smiles and in high spirit.

And even on his own, without the other 2PM members, Korean fans still gather at the airport to send him off.

alone-airport.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, avrylle19, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149749

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Osen - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Ok Taecyeon confesses and kisses Kim Soo Hyun... confirm their feelings for each other

1. [+178, -15] Hul daebak ㅠㅡㅜ Made my heart flutter

2. [+147, -13] Hyunji's gonna disappear tomorrow?? ㅠㅠ I hope Hyunji stays alive and they end up together

3. [+123, -10] The scene sketch is too cute ❤️

4. [+104, -8] This drama is seriously fun ㅠㅠ

5. [+67, -9] It's not only Bongpal and Hyunji that match well but Taecyeon and So Hyun too

7. [+44, -3] Taecyeon gets more handsome the more I see him~ He looks so innocent too

8. [+38, -2] Their eyes were glittering when they were at sitting side by side at the rooftop, looking up at the sky and talking about constellations ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ It looked like a scene out of a fairy tale, so pretty. This couple is innocently adorable. Both leads are good-looking tooㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ

tv Daily - Nate: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Ok Taecyeon ♥ Kim So Hyun, is it okay to be this heart-fluttering?
Naver

1. [+347, -13] What is wrong with Joo Hye Sung ㅜㅜㅜ He's too scary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+248, -11] Typical stuff you see in recent dramas but it's fun

3. [+196, -8] Why will Hyunji disappear again? ㅠㅠ

4. [+73, -3] Hyunji and Bongpal are somehow connected to Professor Joo. The scariest thing today is at the graduation in 2007, Professor Joo did not age at all, he looks exactly the same ㅜㅜ What's his identity? A male gumiho?

5. [+44, -3] I find Officer Choi way scarier than Kwon Yool becuase Im Joo Hwan face is so innocent-looking

1. [+67, -5] They're actually almost 12 years apart but their visuals, their age difference isn't noticeable at all. Their chemistry is awesome

2. [+54, -1] Honey is falling from Ok Bingu's eyes~~~^^ It's the same way he gazed at Park Shin Hye on 'Three Meals a Day' ~ㅋ Kim So Hyun reminds me of a peach, she's so pretty even to the eyes of a woman. ♥ I know it's just acting but I'm rooting for soondae rice soup couple

3. [+43, -1] Honey falls from Bongpal's eyes. He's so cool ㅠㅠ

4. [+12, -4] The male lead is too handsome, he catches my eyes in all his scenes. Ok Taecyeon is too cool, isn't he?~~

Is this the "honeyed" gaze the viewers were talking about :)

lfg-gaze.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149750

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
A year after their last appearance together in 3MAD, Taec is still being teased by the Korean viewers about his behavior when Shin Hye was their guest :luvluv:

[+54, -1] Honey is falling from Ok Bingu's eyes~~~^^ It's the same way he gazed at Park Shin Hye on 'Three Meals a Day' ~ㅋ Kim So Hyun reminds me of a peach, she's so pretty even to the eyes of a woman. ♥ I know it's just acting but I'm rooting for soondae rice soup couple

Yup, acting when it comes to LFG, but just plain bingu during 3MAD :) Here's the 3MAD gaze

3madty-ps.png

gaze2.jpg

gaze3.png

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, avrylle19, klebis, Osellasella, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149767

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
JJANG ya~ Unnie, I really liked the way you called it "The 3MAD Ok Bingu Gaze" It sounds so intense HAHAHA. :ding:
I really liked their chemistry during the show too~
Crossing my fingers and hoping that they would eventually get to have a project together. Congrats on LFG, TaecYeon! :touched
Do you remember this scene?! When Taecyeon sang Big Bang's Lies and Shin Hye hits him playfully. Eyyyyy. I'm melting~

tumblr_ntvux3WzuC1siqvhio2_250.gif

I hope the gif works~
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149768

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Arbado wrote:
JJANG ya~ Unnie, I really liked the way you called it "The 3MAD Ok Bingu Gaze" It sounds so intense HAHAHA. :ding:
I really liked their chemistry during the show too~
Crossing my fingers and hoping that they would eventually get to have a project together. Congrats on LFG, TaecYeon! :touched
Do you remember this scene?! When Taecyeon sang Big Bang's Lies and Shin Hye hits him playfully. Eyyyyy. I'm melting~

tumblr_ntvux3WzuC1siqvhio2_250.gif

I hope the gif works~

Hi sis@Arbado. Thank you for that gif :) That scene is one of my favorites for that episode because Taec chose a song that does not only say "sorry" but a lot more :)

You and me both have the same wish that Taec and Shin Hye will be in a project together before his enlistment next year. LFG will only have three more weeks of run and Doctors will also be ending soon, so if Korean producers and directors are smart enough to get these two together after their successful dramas, then definitely they have another winning project in the offing :pray:

I don't care if it is a drama, a movie, a documentary or a variety show (attention: PD NA !!!!) as long as these two are together. My friends are saying I am being too much for still pairing these two after over a year of their TMAD appearance. But the coffee truck of Taec for Shin Hye, gave me at least a flicker of hope that they will soon be paired in one of the projects.

But of course, I am also batting for a CF or a magazine photo shoot that will star the ball rolling for their future project :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149769

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
The behind the scenes video of LFG showed Taecyeon using the same phrase from the same song but this time, instead of saying it directly to KSH, unlike what he did to Shin Hye which earned him a smack on the arm,he said this to the overhead mic :)

sorry-love.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149770

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
journoexpat wrote:
Hi sis@Arbado. Thank you for that gif :) That scene is one of my favorites for that episode because Taec chose a song that does not only say "sorry" but a lot more :)

You and me both have the same wish that Taec and Shin Hye will be in a project together before his enlistment next year. LFG will only have three more weeks of run and Doctors will also be ending soon, so if Korean producers and directors are smart enough to get these two together after their successful dramas, then definitely they have another winning project in the offing :pray:

I don't care if it is a drama, a movie, a documentary or a variety show (attention: PD NA !!!!) as long as these two are together. My friends are saying I am being too much for still pairing these two after over a year of their TMAD appearance. But the coffee truck of Taec for Shin Hye, gave me at least a flicker of hope that they will soon be paired in one of the projects.

But of course, I am also batting for a CF or a magazine photo shoot that will star the ball rolling for their future project :)

Oh Annyeong Unnie! I am extremely in high spirits with your post! I totally agree with you. TOTALLY!! I don't know if its just me but the thought of them having different dramas (on the same schedule: Monday-Tuesdays) which are both ending at about the same season makes me swoon~ Isn't it a cute coincidence? I am shipping them whenever wherever HAHA! I'm sure a drama together will soon be a possibility!

Those scenes with TaecYeon singing Lies are so cute! He must really like that song!
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149782

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
We were just reminiscing about 3MAD yesterday, especially about Taec's and Shin Hye's interactions. And today, the grumpy Lee Seo Jin sent his favorite dongsaeng Taec a coffee truck and catering. Taec has been waiting for the coffee or food truck from his 2PM members but it was LSJ who answered his wish :ding:

He even said "I love you" to his favorite hyung at the end of his periscope video :)

lsjfoodtruck.jpg

I remember Taec also sent a coffee truck for LSJ and KKK for their drama "Marriage Contract". They are indeed a brothers from the 3MAD family :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, avrylle19, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149784

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I think Taec is always looking forward to this food and coffee truck :) Well, you can't blame him because the poor guy is working really hard. Last week, fans said he worked for 40 straight hours ( perhaps just taking naps and food breaks) as for two straight days he went from the LFG shooting to the JYP national concert "One Mic" and then did not even get a chance to appear for the final number as he needed to leave to shoot his drama. And the following day, from his drama shoot, he again went straight back to the final day of the concert, and gain went back to the shooting without appearing for the finale number :touched

Here's his selfie after that tiring days :unsure:

40straighthrs.jpg

Well, I think his hard work is paying off as he is winning fans, especially those who before highly doubted and opposed his casting as Bong Pal and who said that him being easy on the eyes was the only good thing about him. Comments like they haven't noticed him before but are now watching all of his videos and they have come into conclusion that he is really nice, funny and likeable :heartsh:

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, avrylle19, klebis, Osellasella, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149796

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I should correct my post about the coffee truck yesterday, it was not from Lee Seo Jin but from Taec's fans :)

lsjfoodtruck-2.jpg

The catering for their lunch was from LSJ :)

cute1.jpg

Sorry about that :)

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis
Time to create page: 4.567 seconds