• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
hello! there is an on going voting in tvn lets vote for Taecyeon :kiss:

image-24.jpeg

image-25.jpeg

you can log in thru facebook or twitter account
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by avrylle19.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150526

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
And I try to ignore some comments that he is too late or he should get at the back of the line as Shin Hye has so many admirers. A beautiful girl (inside and out) like Shin Hye is so precious so definitely she's surrounded by men wanting to win her heart. However, most of those men were mostly beating around the bush just saying they wanted to work with her. While Taecyeon has been consistent in saying that she is his ideal type. He said it during his TMAD interview and during an interview in a music show even though he wasn't even asked about her. The coffee truck and this radio interview just confirmed his interest in her.

And I really like that he likes her not just because she is pretty but more importantly that she is polite, well-mannered and shares his love for food :)

Here's Taec this morning on his way to the radio program just back from his very short Jeju vacation with "Let's Fight, Ghost" cast and crew. He simply cannot say no to his onscreen mother in Wonderful Days :) She refers to him as her "son" :) Taec also once pinch hit for her for the radio program when she went away earlier this year.

taecwhite.jpg

white2.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150527

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Yup sis@avrylle19, I am voting for him everyday, he needs to win at least in one category :)

And congratulations are in order as Ok Taecyeon's composition "Promise (I'll Be) is the carrier song for their new album "Gentlemen's Game" and he also served as the producer for all the songs in the album. He penned three or four songs I believe. This is such a big accomplishment for Taecyeon as for several years he tried to get his members' and company's approval for his songs to be the carrier single with no luck. He even said in his interview that being "turned down" and "being challenged" were good as these would make you work harder and that's makes him more admirable as he continues to persist, to learn and to challenge himself to be better.

And so I think when it comes to a certain woman, as he said he sent the coffee truck to join the competition and I don't think he is the type of guy who would back down :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, avrylle19, klebis, jhen30, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150528

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
And last post for the day :) Photos of Taecyeon as the spokesmodel for Salewa, one of his new endorsements :)

salewa3.jpg

salewa4.jpg

salewa5.jpg

salewa6.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, avrylle19, klebis, jhen30, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150529

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Taecyeon's radio guesting..cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150530

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Actually sis@juornoexpat I started watching again 3 meals a day yesterday.I finished the episode 2 and 3 and I am going to watch epi 16 and 17 later, after reading and lurking all Shin Hye sites and looking all the articles regarding this radio interview of Taec and even in Instagram and Twitter it is all about his admiration to Shin Hye so spamming all social media :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: Well I'm just so happy that our Ok Bingu was brave enough to admit his feelings who doesn't like Park Shin Hye :superkiss: :superkiss:Taec knows a lot of good looking men admires Shin hye and he is ready and he wants challenges.When he sent coffe truck I knew that he has feelings for her because only close friends he did that and its good that someone asked him and without hesitation he answered confidently and it is really commendable of him...hahaha :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150531

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Alou68 wrote:
Actually sis@juornoexpat I started watching again 3 meals a day yesterday.I finished the episode 2 and 3 and I am going to watch epi 16 and 17 later, after reading and lurking all Shin Hye sites and looking all the articles regarding this radio interview of Taec and even in Instagram and Twitter it is all about his admiration to Shin Hye so spamming all social media :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: Well I'm just so happy that our Ok Bingu was brave enough to admit his feelings who doesn't like Park Shin Hye :superkiss: :superkiss:Taec knows a lot of good looking men admires Shin hye and he is ready and he wants challenges.When he sent coffe truck I knew that he has feelings for her because only close friends he did that and its good that someone asked him and without hesitation he answered confidently and it is really commendable of him...hahaha :heartsh: :heartsh:

IM ON YOUR BACK TAECYEON...NNIE...LOVE BOTH OF YOU IN 3MAD...FIGHTING...DONT GIVE UP
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, avrylle19, klebis, journoexpat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150534

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
[ full translation Taecyeon talk about Park Shin Hye ]

#OkTaecyeon #ParkShinHye ✨

IMG_20160910_154356.jpg

IMG_20160910_154359.jpg

Cr: Yysy_
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, klebis, IntoTheBlue, okeydokey, Angelsm0m29

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150539

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Thanks for the translation sis@BluenB...
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150548

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
The 3-minute boyfriend segments of 2PM on Saturday Night Live last night was really funny :) I hope the sisters here were able to watch it.

Anyway, here are some of the "perfect" boyfriend images that Taecyeon served last night :)

dl1.jpg

dl3.jpg

dl2.jpg

dl2.jpg

And I should really stop reading the comments on the articles about Taec's radio interview where the Shin Hye question was sent in.

Some commenters claiming to be Shin Hye's fans said Taecyeon does not suit her because he's a dork, immature and just an idol who is a playboy and without a stable future. Shin Hye would not be interested in him as she would marry later in her late 30s as she would want to preserve her beauty and her fame and at that age since she would be losing her popularity she would then opt to marry someone who is highly educated and a CEO :angry: Really, I think those were comments of people disguising themselves as her fans. What a way to paint such a warm-hearted young lady. As I said before, the reason why I really like Shin Hye for Taecyeon as a leading lady or as a friend ( or more than that if fate will let it) is because fans of girl idols were so mean to him even to the point of calling him ugly and then came Shin Hye who is an "angel" and what is an" idol" compared to an "angel" :ding:

And my response to those comments: Shin Hye does not need to wait until her late 30s to look for a highly educated man and a CEO. Taec fits the requirements. I hope those people did their research first before they comment :-V

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, avrylle19, klebis
Time to create page: 1.209 seconds