Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #151490

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
SJW wrote:
Hi all ^^

Dropping by just to inform @journoexpat and others that might curious about the said news, it was unfounded/baseless report.

Same goes to news about Doctors 2, W 2 and MULAN if you ever see or read about it online. Those was unfounded/baseless report too.

In other words, just IGNORED ^^

The only truth is 'The Notebook' was one of PSH all time favorite movies and she recommended the movie. Due to that she recorded a video recently to congratulate, recommend and promote the movie which will be re-screen at theater in Korea this coming Oct. 19th ~^

And her confirmed schedule related to her acting activities until the end of this year would be promoting the upcoming movie that gonna hit theater on Nov. 30th 'Hyung' and filming another movie 'Silent Witness'. That's it.

Have a nice day admiring your beloved OTY to all of you here :)

Thanks Sis@Alou and @SJW for the feedback :) A friend of mine was the one who told me about this at the wee hours of the morning saying "your girl (she knows I like Shin Hye) has a new movie but not with your boy ( yes, she is also aware that I adore Taecyeon and that I am a TaecShin supporter)". But today, I researched about this and found the articles were published by several websites which did not mention the source of the story. So yes definitely unconfirmed :woohoo: I told myself this morning, I am a a failure as a Kpop entertainment reporter :blink: I should have asked two of my friends who are now in Seoul for confirmation.

I was trying to get my attention away from all the negative world news yesterday only to be told about that unconfirmed movie which did not help in any way to lift my sagging spirit:) Guess, I am just being protective of these two, which I should not be doing because they are actors who need to be paired with other people to be able to grow and develop their craft :shy:

And in the words of sis SJW, when it comes to Shin Hye, OTY TY :lol:

taecfansign.jpg

taecinconcert.jpg

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #151558

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Taecyeon Gives Each 2PM Member A Family Role

taecyeon.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon recently guested on the October 23 episode of SBS’s “Have You Eaten?”
On the show, Taecyeon compared each of his 2PM members to the member of a family.

“Nichkhun is like the grandfather,” he said. “Wooyoung is the mom who nags a lot. Jun.K is the eldest son who doesn’t listen to anybody. He’s not responsible at all. Junho is the responsible second son. Chansung is the pet. He will listen to you as long as you feed him.”

He added, “I’m the uncle. The kind of uncle who doesn’t work and just reads comic books in a corner room all day.

=D

via Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151579

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taecyeon at the airport Monday morning off to Japan B) His airport fashion is so on point although he is just in plain white shirt :1

CvgGqU0UMAE0f_V.jpgsmall.jpg

CvfqiYYUIAEprMO.jpgsmall.jpg

CvhQa8tUIAA-B0X.jpgsmall.jpg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151740

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
2pmrainbow.jpg

Tokyo Dome during 2PM concert. I think the fans call it rainbow ocean of 2PM certainly a sight to see :ding:

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151982

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taecyeon Salewa poster in Incheon's Lotte Department Store

taec-salewaposter.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151983

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taecyeon surprised the fans who attended the Yazoo 2PM fan meeting in Japan (supposed to be without the 2PM members) before their Tokyo Dome Concert when he appeared together with the other 2PM mascots. He was inside the costume for several minutes doing the greetings and then removed the head part of the costume to reveal to the fans that it was him before he exit the stage =X Taec is really the best when it comes to fanservice :heartsh:

okcat.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151984

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Photos of Taec's recent "How to Eat and Live Well" guestings :)

eat2.jpg

eat2-2.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151989

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Had enough of politics these days, been reading entertainment news and saw stories about Hong Ki (PSH friend) dating. There was a link about Hong Ki saying something about PSH dating experience. He said that Shin Hye has almost zero dating experience.

In the comments section, there were several comments saying Taec is the right man for her but of course, others are saying that she should be with an older guy and non-celebrity. But the Taec comments only prove that fans do favour them and I am not alone thinking of possibilities :) This distracted me for a bit but of course, have to go back to hard news: Trump, world's reactions to US elections, scandal of SK prexy, Syria etc..... Thanks to Taec and PSH for the temporary relief :)

Taec at Incheon airport on the way to Melbourne, Australia with other 2PM members.

aus2.jpg

aus3.jpg

taec-aus.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151998

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I said earlier that I had too much of political and hard news but then Taecyeon decided to appear as guest in SBS "3 o clock news briefing" today and of course it is all over twitter. He talked about his life as an idol for the past almost 10 year, about the industry and about celebrities commenting on political issues and how it is in Korea when it comes to this issue.

Though, hat part of the newscast was definitely recorded earlier, I think Taec is the first idol I have ever seen to appear in a newscast alone and was interviewed in a formal setting for more than 15 minutes. Never seen him so serious :)

news3.jpg

news4.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #152009

• luckysinz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 37
:touched :touched

Miss this couple

3-2.png
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, klebis, marthcec15
Time to create page: 0.557 seconds