Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153047

  • journoexpat
  • journoexpat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Star
  • Posts: 493
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
Hi everyone, I have been busy and haven't posted anything for long time. Thanks sis@journoexpat for your updates. I noticed quite a few new people in this thread. Welcome and glad to see more inputs about our OK Bingu. I miss 3MAD. Anyways wish everyone Happy New Year! It's almost time for Taec's enlistment. :( :OMG :throw:

Here is translation when he was in the radio show. :luvluv:
Part 1

Cr: Fon JS
Part 2
Cr: Fon J S


Hello sis@yummiejeu! A blissful 2017 to you and your family. And to our dear Taec fans who are new in this thread, welcome and thank you for all your posts :)

Sis@yummiejeu, I just saw an article from Sports Donga that Taecyeon has started declining offers for dramas and variety appearances as he is planning to prepare for his military conscription :touched even though the article emphasized that he was the perfect example of someone preparing to enlist, I can't help but be sad but at the same time be proud of this young man, who is a real patriot. Until now, some people are still unaware of the sacrifices he made just to be able to enter the military. Some netizens are still asking why he has to enlist when he has a US green card and he was initially declared as unfit to serve because of several ailments.

So Taec wasn't joking when he said in his statement after his solo concert in Tokyo a few days ago that it was his first and last solo concert and he would be unable to meet with the fans after that. I guess he would just be concentrating on 2PM six-day concert in Seoul this February and March and then will quietly enlist and serve his country :touched
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu
 

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153048

  • yummiejeu
  • yummiejeu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Star
  • Posts: 679
  • Thank you received: 2451
Glad you are online right now sis@journoexpat!! I hope you are well. It is unfortunate that he will be leaving soon. It's hard for celebrity to please netizens. He went through all that trouble to serve and I can't believe some netizens complain about that. And if he didn't serve, I bet the netizens would complain about that too. Aishhh! :S :angry1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153049

  • journoexpat
  • journoexpat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Star
  • Posts: 493
  • Thank you received: 1768
I was even hoping that he would be able to star in at least a movie or a drama, especially with Shin Hye.


cute-3.jpg


My hope of a Taecyeon-Shin Hye starrer was boosted by the report that TVN was eyeing Shin Hye for one of its dramas to start filiming this month and since Taec is one of TVN's favorite sons, I was thinking it could be the ideal time for them to co-star and will be great gift for the fans who support the two before Taec will join the army. But sigh, I don't think it will happen :dry:

ctto
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, yummiejeu, ellankham
 

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153050

  • journoexpat
  • journoexpat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Star
  • Posts: 493
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
Glad you are online right now sis@journoexpat!! I hope you are well. It is unfortunate that he will be leaving soon. It's hard for celebrity to please netizens. He went through all that trouble to serve and I can't believe some netizens complain about that. And if he didn't serve, I bet the netizens would complain about that too. Aishhh! :S :angry1


Still on vacation sis :) that's why have the time to visit here :) Well, I think Taec underwent two surgeries and another surgery to improve his eyesight and of course, gave up his US residency because of his willingness to serve his country which he said gave him so much opportunities. So it is for himself and for his country, that's why he is doing this and not for critical people who do not have anything good to say, so everything is good :bingo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153051

  • yummiejeu
  • yummiejeu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Star
  • Posts: 679
  • Thank you received: 2451
Another video to refresh our memories in 3MAD.

Three Meals A Day Cast Calls Park Shin Hye Cut [ENG SUB]
Cr:purpleismy color

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, journoexpat, Sidy, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153053

  • journoexpat
  • journoexpat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Star
  • Posts: 493
  • Thank you received: 1768
Loving all your posts sis@yummiejeu :luvluv: A trip down memory lane :) Taec has been consistent in his admiration for Shin Hye :) And that for me is a sign of sincerity on his part.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by yunihz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Sidy, yummiejeu, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153054

  • yummiejeu
  • yummiejeu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Star
  • Posts: 679
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:
Glad you are online right now sis@journoexpat!! I hope you are well. It is unfortunate that he will be leaving soon. It's hard for celebrity to please netizens. He went through all that trouble to serve and I can't believe some netizens complain about that. And if he didn't serve, I bet the netizens would complain about that too. Aishhh! :S :angry1


Still on vacation sis :) that's why have the time to visit here :) Well, I think Taec underwent two surgeries and another surgery to improve his eyesight and of course, gave up his US residency because of his willingness to serve his country which he said gave him so much opportunities. So it is for himself and for his country, that's why he is doing this and not for critical people who do not have anything good to say, so everything is good :bingo:

Nice! Glad you are on vacation. Are you able to spend time with family?
You are right, everything is good. At least we know what kind of person he is and that is why we support him. I do remember he had lasik eye surgery so I guess we won't see him in his round glasses anymore. And I sort of remember him saying something in the past of doing X rated concert. I guess his recent concert turned out to be a regular concert. So is this sort of checking off on his bucket list? :huh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153056

  • yummiejeu
  • yummiejeu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Star
  • Posts: 679
  • Thank you received: 2451
This was after Taec went to the VIP premier of Hyung. He was the DJ for radio and had guests. :D

Nov 30
탈리아☆Thalia Walls™☆ ‏@Thalia_Walls
GHJ to Taec: Are you Jungsuk's close?
T: No
HJ: So.. are you DO's close?
T: No
HJ: I saw that you attended at #Hyung VIP premier (Laugh)😂😂
0:19
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Sidy, maggie, ellankham

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153064

  • journoexpat
  • journoexpat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Star
  • Posts: 493
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
journoexpat wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:
Glad you are online right now sis@journoexpat!! I hope you are well. It is unfortunate that he will be leaving soon. It's hard for celebrity to please netizens. He went through all that trouble to serve and I can't believe some netizens complain about that. And if he didn't serve, I bet the netizens would complain about that too. Aishhh! :S :angry1


Still on vacation sis :) that's why have the time to visit here :) Well, I think Taec underwent two surgeries and another surgery to improve his eyesight and of course, gave up his US residency because of his willingness to serve his country which he said gave him so much opportunities. So it is for himself and for his country, that's why he is doing this and not for critical people who do not have anything good to say, so everything is good :bingo:

Nice! Glad you are on vacation. Are you able to spend time with family?
You are right, everything is good. At least we know what kind of person he is and that is why we support him. I do remember he had lasik eye surgery so I guess we won't see him in his round glasses anymore. And I sort of remember him saying something in the past of doing X rated concert. I guess his recent concert turned out to be a regular concert. So is this sort of checking off on his bucket list? :huh:


Yes, I spent my holidays with my family and went on an out-of-town trip a few days leading to the new year :) But was still monitoring how Taec's first concert series fared. I am glad that the concert was successful. Most of the concert reviews said his concert was laid back and that he interacted a lot with the crowd and even distributed chocolates while singing his "Chocolate" song.


crowd2.jpg



crowd1.jpg



I guess him having a solo concert was very surprising since he is known as a rapper but now he has proven he can actually hold a candle to any vocalist of any group. Plus he re-arranged the songs he wrote. So I bet you are right that this concert was one of those endeavours on his bucket list. He is really doing everything for his solo album, aside from writing the songs, he is also the producer of the MV for his carrier single "Winter Hitori". Yup, Taec really did spread his creative wings before his army enlistment.

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, Sidy, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 2 years 11 months ago #153092

  • Alou68
  • Alou68's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Star
  • Posts: 128
  • Thank you received: 406
Hey guys, good day to everyone,


Happy New Year!Hope this year will bring us happiness, victory, peace and full of love 😍

What can you say about that request I saw it in Instagram..It so funny right? As we all know Taecshin fans are not rude as other stan.We have the rights to like them.We are not forcing them to date actually we want them to be happy ☺ whoever they decide to date in the future.But we're hopeful that they choose each other ....hahaha..Are they scared?hahaha...Or they actually smell something that's why they acted like this...hahaha again
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, utamihalliday, ellankham
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds