Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77435

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-01-09-8.jpg

image_2014-01-09-9.jpg

image_2014-01-09-10.jpg

Credit: SBS Midnight Entertainment TV

My Note: since Shinhye has worn different uniforms many times in her career they wanted to know which one she would like to wear next and guess what.............it was no surprise that it turned out to be ........police uniform......an action role she always wanted to play. I wonder when that wish will be fulfilled
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii, nistymaj, hacci143, gominam1990

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77514

• Maris
image_2014-01-10-6.jpg

Sketched by Meredith-Grey

She was inspired into drawing Shinhye after watching the drama 'The Heirs' . She completed it in 4 days using different pencils. Good sketch, Meredith!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, nistymaj, hacci143, mohamed, Park-Lee4ever, Pse

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77636

• Jacklyn
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 16
Aww!! Park shin hye looks really pretty in these pictures. It's simple but gorgeous. I especially like the picture where she is holding the guitar. Thank you for sharing.

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77777

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Found this picture at PSH DC.

web_2040468616_3e9e4286.jpg

web_2040468616_ad5b13ed.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77850

Hello newbie here :-V just wanna share Shin Hye's picture as the evil twin..for those who haven't watch this movie, seriously what are u waiting for.. i love shin hye to death, but in this movie she really freaked me out.. i know the movie is kinda old (2007), and the reason i took so long to actually watch this movie because i HATE horror movie.. but since Shin Hye unnie is in it.. :touched i literally dragged my whole family to watch it with me.. and also because i wanna see Shin hye in hanbok, before her new period drama.

m170498670.jpg

037892m3.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25, Angel88, hacci143, mohamed, gominam1990

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77882

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Shin Hye was so scary in this movie. I am surprised she did this movie because she doesn't like the horror drama. She fell in water again!! She was so young back then!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karenchrstmrks

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 3 months ago #77903

sis Hacci i can understand the fear..haha i was hating the other twin( the ghost to be exact) because i dont know it was Shin Hye :angry1 but after they show her face.. i am not that scared anymore :shy:

~sis Mandy young and talented..and her face hasn't changed at all :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rabbit_pig

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 2 months ago #77966

• Maris
image_2014-01-20-10.jpg

Credit: to the owner

My Note: With all the pics about the evil twin .......her expressions , I thought we will be able to truly appreciate her vast array of expressions as an actress by posting this picture of hers at around the same age. How can one not acknowledge her as a good actress. The innocence is in marked contrast to the evil expression of the twin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, mohamed

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 2 months ago #77998

• Maris
CUTE SHIN HYE

image_2014-01-20-19.jpg

Credit: Park Shin Hye Turkey
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohamed, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

Re: [EXCHANGE] A Shin Hye Picture a Day Makes Life Gay 10 years 2 months ago #78000

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

PhotoGrid_1390221988867.jpg

Credit to rightful owner
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, nistymaj, hacci143, mohamed, gominam1990
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds