TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72691

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Go-soo & Park Shin-hye "Sangseowon, positive but nothing is determined"

image_2013-10-22.jpg

Credit picture :Osen

image_2013-10-22-2.jpg

[OSEN=Jung Eu-jene] Actor Go-soo and actress Park Shin-hye announced that they are positively considering to star in the historical film 'Sangseowon'

Go-soo's agency BH Entertainment said to OSEN on 22nd "It was already once reported. Yes I am considering the film. But nothing is yet decided. I am taking it in positive consideration."

Park Shin-hye's agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment also announced "We are positively considering the film but nothing is yet determined."

Previously one media reported that actor Hang Seok-gyu and Go-soo decided to star in 'Sangseowon' which is about people who make the royal family clothes in Joseon Dynasty.

Meanwhile, Go-soo starred in SBS drama 'Empire of Gold' which ended last month and examining his sequel. Park Shin-hye is currently starring in SBS Wed/Thur drama 'The Heirs' and if she decides to star in this film, it will be her first film since her million seller film 'Miracle in Cell No.7'

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

My note: Thanks to Snowhninpyae at Soompi forum. Once they accept, shooting will start in spring next year. Shinhye's role is that of the Queen. Goo soo's of a genius/exceptional royal tailor.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Park Sung Hye

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72692

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW! Awesome! Shin Hye has lots of dramas and movies this year!

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72695

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
but the plot sounded...boring? and is the lead guy good? i haven't watch any of his drama/movie
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72696

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Go So is quite famous. He has been around for a long time. He is a lot older than Shin Hye though, born 1978.

This means Shin Hye will dress up in ancient costume!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, mana ^-^

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72697

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
i dunno...i want PSH in a saegeuk too..but preferably with guys like Jun Ki, Seunggi etc...Go Soo is too old (for her)....it'll be weird..i'm kinda glad she ditched Blade Petals for Heirs coz the lead guy in Blade Petal has a wide age gap than PSH

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72698

• nistymaj
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I hope this will push through. Go Soo and the other guy are multi-awarded actors and SH will benefit from their experience. Never mind about the age gap as Go Soo is young looking. He's married to a pretty girl abt SH age actually. If they are considering it favorably, with their track record of hit movies, I don't think it will be boring. I trust our girl's choice of projects. Many of us were disappointed that she ditched Blade and Petals and that drama was a mess inspite of an attractive premise. She accepted Miracle in Cell 7 inspite of limited screen time. She chooses projects that touches her heart so if she accepts this, I'm sure it's gonna be awesome :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, maeladie, Maris, mana ^-^

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72735

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I agree with nisty, It's about time to see Shin Hye out of her comfort zone. She has to take on notable roles, and
being paired up multi-awarded and talented actors would benefit her.
I hope she and her agency will consider and take on the role :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72767

• Maris
What a way to celebrate a decade of being in this profession. I am excited at the thought of her being in this movie for a number of reasons:
1. Her movies have always had thought provoking and serious note that enables her to show a different side as an actress from what people generally associate her with from her dramas. I am glad that she is not in a hurry to get out of that mould but making a gradual transition according to her own pace.
2. It's a genre that she has never acted in. The possibilities are endless. She will look beautiful in the dresses from what little I have seen of her from Goong S, HS and other pictures. On a big screen she will be breathtaking specially if it's dressed in a queens attire.
3 Goo Soo has a good reputation as an actor. One always learn from experienced costars.
4. This will be her first main female lead discounting Evil Twins that was when she was very young. That in itself shows that she is now considered to have good enough reputation to draw crowds into paying to watch her movies. The script must be unusual for Shinhye to be interested in it. For movies she does look for roles with depth.
So all in all.....everything looks great as far as I can see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72820

• Maris
Will Park Shin Hye Play A Lonely Queen?
by Joan MacDonald

image_2013-10-23-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye looks adorable in a traditional hanbok, so that alone would be enough of a reason to want to see the actress in a historical drama. And fans may soon get the chance. The actress, who many already consider kdrama royalty, may soon be seen on the big screen as a lonely Joseon-era queen.
Currently starring in the SBS drama "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho, Choi Ji Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin, the actress is considering a royal role in the film "Sang Eui Won," which translates to "royal tailor." That's because the film is about a royal tailor who dazzles the Joseon dynasty rulers with the beautiful clothes he creates.

Since "The Heirs" is also known as "heavy is the head that wears the crown," taking on a role in which Park is an unhappy queen seems like a natural next step.

Actor Go Soo, who recently played the villain Jang Tae Joo in "Empire of Gold," is considering the role of the gifted but free-spirited royal tailor. While the tailor's needle and design skills are impressive, his impulsive personality manages to antagonize the king.
Han Suk Gyu, one of Korea's leading film actors, is said to be considering playing the cold and distant king. Han has appeared in two successful films this year, "Berlin" and "Paparoti." He is best known for his work in "No. 3," "Christmas in August," "Shiri" and "The President's Last Bang."

Park Shin Hye, who previously starred in the dramas "You're Beautiful," "Heartstrings," "Flower Boys Next Door" and the film "Miracle in Cell 7," would play a queen who is unhappy because her husband ignores her. If Park, 23, is married to Han Suk Gyu, 48, there will be quite an age difference between the royal couple. At the time it was probably not that unusual for an older king to marry a queen decades younger than himself. But that would certainly account for the emotional distance between them.
It has been reported that all of the actors considering roles in the film were favorably impressed with the script. But nothing has been confirmed.

Lee Won Suk, who directed "How To Use Guys With Secret Tips," will direct "Sang Eui Won." The same production company responsible for the films "The Chaser" and "Werewolf Boy" will produce the film. Hoping to wrap up casting soon, the production company plans to begin shooting the film in the spring.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, maeladie, nistymaj, mana ^-^

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 5 months ago #72822

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello everyone.
Good morning Thursday.
Thanks Sis Maris for the good news and lovely thread.

I wish both will confirm soon. It's been long time dream watching her in costume movie or drama.
If she confirm, that mean we seldom see her smile in this movie..
Can you imagine how's life as lonely queen? ehmmmm....

Take care everyone and have a good day.

Good-Morning-Friends-Make-it-a-great-day.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.572 seconds