TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146793

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

How Park Shin Hye & Kim Woo Bin Became Friends

image-479.jpeg

Via coffeholic
[/right]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146794

• Maris

How Park Shin Hye & Lee Joong Suk became Friends

image-481.jpeg

image-480.jpeg

Via coffeholic
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146797

• Maris

MC: "The renewal of the ads seems to succeed"
Shin Hye:"wants a lifetime contract, and will have happy life"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Note

Shinhye's tongue in cheek, sense of humour and wit ......unbeatable , priceless.
That's why I love her interviews and reality shows . She makes watching her so much fun...
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146983

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[Trans] Park Shin Hye hopes to be Korean version of Hepburn
..sharing is happier than enjoying alone"

ii-5.jpg

op-2.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 8 months ago #149518

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Park Shin Hye: The Sweetheart With A Big Heart

Actress Park Shin Hye has become one of the biggest actresses in the region – but she keeps herself grounded with humility

160204_Park_Shin_Hye__the_DongJu_-_The_Portrait_of_A_Poet_Movie_Premiere-Photo-Wikimedia-Commons.jpg

Doe-eyed and dewy-faced beauty Park Shin Hye has risen to become one of the hottest stars in Asia, but she puts on no airs when it comes to talking about her climb to fame.

Appearing in hit dramas such as “The Heirs”, “Pinocchio” and the latest series “Doctors”, Park has in the latter swerved away from her usual distressed-damsel characters. Now, she plays guarded and feisty rebel-turned-doctor Yoo Hye Jung.

This seems like a stark contrast to Park’s demure image, but the 26-year-old actress shares with Weekender how — like Hye Jung — she used hurt and humility to hoist herself to success.

(Q)What have you been busy with recently?

I've been shooting "Doctors" since June and it's my current focus now. I will be busy with this drama until mid-August.

(Q) How do you feel about fans comparing 'Doctors' to 'Descendants of the Sun'?

It's very hard to compare the dramas because I think they are very different. ["Descendants" was] fully pre-produced so there's a lot more time to prepare and film, and for "Doctors" we're shooting as the drama airs.

It's a lot more challenging but that is what makes filming fun.

(Q) How did you prepare for this medical drama?

We just pretty much dived into it. The drama didn't start off with me as a doctor, so I was able to 'grow up' with Hye Jung.

Medical dramas are tougher than I'd imagined it to be - you have to know the medical procedures and portray it convincingly. Even little details like the sanitizing of hands.

(Q) Your character this time is feistier. Will you be leaning towards this kind of role in the future?

It depends on what comes knocking next. I'm interested to play darker roles for my next dramas. It would be a change from my usual dramas and I'm looking forward to it.

(Q) Like the young Hye Jung, you were also hurt by unkind people. How do you deal with negative comments?

First, you need to take yourself less seriously and keep your ego in check. A lot of times, we tend to overreact because of a comment. For example, someone can say that my acting is bad, but there would be another person who'll say I've improved.

It's also about perspective. You choose what you want to listen. I choose to take criticism as a motivation to become better. I've been acting since I was young and the last thing I want is to be stagnant. I am glad to get all the support and feedback, it helps me.

(Q) Can you share with us about the toughest time in your life? How did you overcome it?

It would be when I first started out as an actress and was still going to school. It was difficult to be in the center of attention at such a young age.

I'm glad I had a family who made sure I grew up with proper care. For that, I am very thankful.

(Q) Are you more guarded in real life like Hye Jung, or expressive like your previous characters?

It depends on the occasion and people I am with. But I am quite expressive [laughs].

(Q) You seem to have lost weight. Can you share with us your fitness or diet routine?

I exercise alot: cardio and muscle workouts. I refrain from eating heavy meals after 6pm. I do also drink red bean and pumpkin juice to lessen the swelling.

(Q) What's your comfort food?

Sweet potato pies [laughs].

(Q) How do you treat yourself when you get free time?

By hanging out with the people whom I love, and do just about nothing. We're so busy with life and sometimes it's nice to just not do anything but be in the company of your loved ones. You should treat yourself to that too.

“Doctors” airs every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8.10pm on ONE (Singtel TV Ch 513 & 604, StarHub TV Ch 124, 820 & 823).

----

Credits to Weekender Singapore
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 8 months ago #149559

• Osellasella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi...
Do you notice that there is something different when SH asked about how she spent her free time?
She always said never at home and take a vacation but recently she said hanging out with the loved one and doing nothing...*interesting*
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Arbado

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 8 months ago #149560

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
You have great observation @Osellasella.
Wonder who is her loved one..should be her family and friend.
Do you think so?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Osellasella, Arbado

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 8 months ago #149808

• Dindiennie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
✔ Korean fans and fans abroad. Are they different?

Korean fans are quiet but fans abroad are energetic. When I went to Philippine, fans danced as I danced, and they sang as I sang. They are very uplifting.

its very nice of Shin Hye to mentioned Philippines in her interview...[/quote]

OMOOOOO! OMOOOOOO!!! I AGREE UNNI! WAAAH! PLEASE VISIT THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Here's our Shin Hye when she held a FM in the Philippines last 2013. *I WISH I WAS THERE THAT TIME* SOBS * :touched :touched :touched

Park-Shin-Hye-Philippines-fan-meeting.jpg

CR for the photo.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Dindiennie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds