Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13694

• mafalda
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 23
mmmmm...I don't like that he always took advantage of free time for talking and texting someone ... maybe he really has a girlfriend and they are just friends...Seems like PSH knows that he talked with someone special and she kidding him...

"SH: I'm sure that that person was not the producer"

Sorry, but I think that PSH knows that he talked with his girlfriend...Usually this is done by men who have girlfriend

Do you think the same???

I'm a little bit confused, because if PSH knows that he has another girl, she didn't feed him in the last party or he didn't steal her kisses...I guess they would respect "his gf"
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by mafalda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13698

• light
  • New Star
mafalda, i think the kiss just for filming only....and the news he just broken up his girlfriend recently is correct becauz ...no smoke without fire....and his agency just said he don't have girlfriend now...didn't say when he 's fimling YH he's got girlfriend....
she didn't feed him in the last party...this is Gominam fall in love w HTY, not Shin Hye that's why our girl need to stop communication w GS that time...for move out

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13699

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you karren and friends..lexi and yuki,knowing what their talking about much better,so...GS looking the 'Renaisance' in SH but instead finding that actuall SH is the opposite,:lol:
and it must be so funny when sukkie got drunk and do the dance room to room LoLZ
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13705

OMG ok major MAJOR lol at
"he went around and did the same routine in different rooms like a concert!" HAHAHAHA HE WISHES HE WAS AN IDOL!
and also shin hye's comparison of YH to an onion.... to me no matter how much i look onions arent attractive?! LOLOLOL

omg this is way too funny.
poor JGS and sleeping at the supermarket! thats my fav scene out of it allllll! such a professional i didnt even see he was tired during it!! =))

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13706

• Ruoidola
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Oh, thanks so much, Karren and your friends. I've used it on krfilm.net and all members are so happy to see it.
Tks a lot ...

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13713

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
This is such a candid interview. Even if these two do not have that bf/gf relationship there is a feeling of kinship that is rare. Soulmates that don't know they are meant to be. The frankness between the two of them lead to them to appreciate each other's opinion. This photoshoot seems to continue from where they left-off from shooting YB. Seems like Sukkie miss her a lot that it probably lead to both of them getting giddy at seeing each other again. Reminds them of how happy they were when filming YB. Shin Hye we know do not have a relationship, if Sukkie have one whomever she is would probably be jealous of the closeness of KS2H.

In the Philipiines we have a saying that "No matter how long the religious procession took it always ends up in church." Really for us stars, it will always be let's just wait and see. Which I hope would happen in my lifetime. ARGHH for an impatient woman is really hard that is why I get upset with Sukkie. Get on with it already. What is the hold up for?

HMMNN a new thougth just came up. I don't know these two two are really good at keeping you guessing that leads to frustration. Anyways I am just so happy with these pictures.

Thank you Karen and friends for the translation this made my day. KAMSHAMNAMIDA. Love you all!

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13721

• vira65
  • Junior Star
did KS just cut off SH describing YH? he did, didn't he? even before she mentioned YH' s nickname and how it came to be! no mention of "towel guy" or "milk guy." i wanted to know why he's called the "milk guy."

and where all the rest he was laughing, this time it just said "smiles."

he cut her off while she's saying nice things about YH!

MIster you wouldn't happen to be jealous now, are you? hmmm..

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13727

Karen!! You and your friends rock!!!

Thank you so much!!

Anyway, I really love how these two are so comfortable around each other. I only wish for them a relationship that will make them stay this way, jolly and candid!

Tita Elvie, you noticed that too about YH's nickname? I wasn't sure if it was missed in translation but I had thoughts otherwise. Karen, can you please clarify what happened there?

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13732

• Karen Ma
you're welcome peeps ^^

For the Yonghwa part, it is not lost in translation. In the interview it's really left out :P

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 week ago #13733

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
karrenstar wrote:
you're welcome peeps ^^

For the Yonghwa part, it is not lost in translation. In the interview it's really left out :P

tnx karen for the translations really i enjoyed reading it.... definitely will wait for part 2....

about YH... why is that ? :lol:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.381 seconds