Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13787

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
hi mee..!

in YB BTS n Melon.. Sukkie goes crazy n SH was telling him "whats r u like this" everytime he teased her or said something out of mind to her. so, Sukkie went crazy cud hv lead to something he had done to Shinhye..? dance with her? hugs her? kiss her?

omo...

dun worry, b happy.. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13791

thank you for the translation ! looking forward to the part 2 ^ ^

just some thoughts...

I think precisely because SH knows KS's mom likes her very much, she is wary/hesitant about accepting the invite to his place previously. But probably after this interview, she will accept going... since she said so publicly already. It would be rude not to.

In asian context and korea most definately still has quite a traditional base, meeting a friend/good pal's parent who expressed interest and liking for you is quite intimidating and probably awkward. I'll say almost 1 step away from being a parent stamp and approved girlfriend/future daughter-in-law. I'll not go if its still a casual relationship like buddies or good pals... or even a 'maybe' thing.

I will have to agree with the YH comment. She does seem close to YH (I remember a picture of her with YH where YH was sitting stiffly as he always is while SH has her head on his shoulder. Okinawa filming).

If anyone's watch the recent "We got married" which features YH and SNSD's SeoHyun (I think thats how her name spelt), I was surprised how considerate and thoughtful he is. He is gentle with girls. Even in most BTS, its always SH playing with him. He sure has no problems playing and hugging with Hongki but with SH he just smiles. SH on the other hand will goof and play with him. (Oh and Onions is usually to describe people with layers. SH words seemed to suggest that YH has many layers which will surprise ppl each time as they get to know him better.)

Personally I've always wondered... if YH actually did feel something for SH from the filming... :whistle:

From BTS and vids, SH is always very affectionate with people she likes... not in the romantic sense but people she is comfortable and enjoys being with. KS is a given... (afterall they kissed like god knows how many times already...) and she's more or less given up in the filming to make the guys look at her as a girl (the BTS remark with HK). Plus she's probably too tired with lack of sleep to be mindful about looking feminine. (in most interviews, she always give a very mature and feminine image. while in YB's BTS especially toward the end, she gave the aura of "I don't care anymore wahahha zzz zzz" )

Seeing other interviews of her and other artistes, the only other person she actually made joke with and showed her informal self is LMH (think latest Etude House where she got teased with the question of JKS or LMH.. she ended up sabotaging LMH by posing him the same question about her vs KHS... it was hilarious. They both picked the diplomatically correct answer with the emphasis of because they are now next to each other. :lol: )

Opps, my above point being, its very hard to see if SH has some feel for a guy through her actions if its someone she's close/buddy with..... She's just naturally affectionate :lol: Makes our job at guessing harder yeah? XD

sorry its long and i'm quite scatterbrain in writing...

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13798

• nokkon
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank You for translation :)

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13799

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
Thank u sooooo mmuuccccchhh Karen n your friend for the translation!!! :) I hardly cant wait for part 2.. ;) when they were talking about Sukkie texting someone, Shin Hye does sound jealous. Im curious too,really want to know Sukkie texting to who???

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13867

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
thanks karen and your friends for the translation.

i think shin hye is jealous when sukkie was texting someone in yab filming. kyaa~ i love how candid they are in this interview.
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13925

• Karen Ma
Part 2 is here!

WARNING: If you dare re-post the translation without credit to Park Shin Hye International Community, you will be KILLED.

WARNING: If you dare re-post the translation without credit to Park Shin Hye International Community, you will be KILLED.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13926

• Liu Si Ying
HOW I LOVE U KAREN!!! *MWAH*

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13929

• jaimejks-psh
Love you too Karen and your friends.
OMG, I totally love the exchange between the two. They are so close.
Wow, I can't believe Shin Hye was in the hospital and we didn't know about it.
Sukkie was in the hopsital and we knew about that. tsk, tsk, AVA again.
Poor girl. Hugs, Shinhye.

What an amazing interview!!!!
Hugs Karen!!! <333333333

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13931

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
I love you, Karen!!! You know that, right? This just makes me love you more!!! <3333

Spazzy magazine! They really ask good questions! And they take good pictures! Ahhh, we need more of those!

Notice how they seem to finish off each other's sentences? And how Sukkie felt she needed space. They are so in tune! My spazzing self is fixated on the wedding scene exchange, and the post-YB happenings. Shin Hye was sick!

Now more than ever, I would love love love to see a BTS vid!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13932

• Karen Ma
I'm sorry about ALL the typos. Really sorry. I was typing too fast...><
Last Edit: 14 years 1 day ago by Karen Ma.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds