Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13967

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCHHHHHH!!!
awww to hear KS didnt contact SH for some time is really sad =(

but least they are all close now!!!
CANT WAIT TILL THE FM!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13976

@ karren

keke bunnies are cute :3
actually you can call me rin. might be easier than typing greybunny always XD .. GB works too.

@ dorothy

Yes i agree... guys can be complicated too... and he's a really smooth talker...
Him saying "all fans are my wives and gf" ... made me wonder what would a real wife and real gf be to him?

It must be tough being his girl... You see him on tv kissing someone else, flirting with someone else, and you get hurt even though you know its not real... Think of how SH felt as Minam when she saw the fake scene of him kissing UEE. If SH goes with him, she must accept all this. ( though there's the other side of the coin, he has to accept her with all the other guys :lol: )

I feel like a mother afraid for my own child >.>

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13977

• Chenmok
  • New Star
THANK YOU SO MUCH, KAREN, LEXI AND YUKI. For doing this so all of us could enjoy it. Now we know why JGS ignore PSH at the award in 2009. They also did a Melon Music Award together and in 2009 and it didn't seem like they connect there to. Thank again for the post.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14012

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
i was thinking why all of the episodes he just watched from episodes 12, maybe
he just wants to see the kisses they've shared.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14016

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i'm thinking the same sentiments as everyone here!!!

thanks Karren and friends for translating the last and best part of their interview!!!

i LOVE the part where GS and SH both know how to cook and gS remembering that SH cooked breakfast for them everyday during their skiing trip, i wonder how long they stayed there...i suddenly rememberd SH complaining that GS didn't want to come out of his room, saying it was too cold...ha ha ha..

i FELT bad for SH, somehow I remember going thru that heartache of hers, when you get jealous, a stab more or less in your heart when you see the person you didn't know you cared for is now the love of your life being with another girl and worst yet, seeing them kiss!!! I know that this heartache will stay in her HEART forever...i still remembered mine up to now even though it's been soooo long for me and i've long loved and married someone else...
i think that may have very well have been her ALMOST First Love??? you think? i mean all the other ones, if she had one may have just been crushes since she was only in her teen years...

i wonder what made GS say that part of MN saying goodbye to TK was one of the memories he'd keep in his heart too, was it because he felt they were getting ready to the end of their filming and he has this angst that he thinks he may not see SH again? i'm just thinking that may have very well be what was going on in his mind while they were doing that filming...i too was crying when i watched their goodbyes...add that the song goodbye was playing in the background...
this seem to be a little hint as to what GS was feeling when the thought of being separated from SH was going to be unbearable..he did say he was trembling in fear??? of losing the girl he cares for??? or should i say, he had also started to Fall for SH???

i LOVE the part when GS said SH LOOKED BEAUTIFUL in the wedding dress!!! i would have loved to see a video of this interview so we can see their glances, emotions and interactions so we can dissect them further...
i'm thinking, Did GS ever think of seeing his FUTURE WIFE would look as beautiful as SH??? how sweet!!!

and, yup, why would he start at ep 12??? if not for their kiss scenes and the part where he admitted to liking SH/MN??? ahhhh.....i'm deliriously happy about this interview...

i'm glad to know that it seems GS was the one who would take the initiative to contact SH, that seems to be what he was implying here right? i'm also surprised to learn that he mentioned being close to SH manager, could it be???

i don't think there was anything close to a 'SIBLING' likeness to their words and actions that was partaken of this interview at all, it felt like they were interviewing a SOON To BE BRide and GRoom for their PhotoShoots to be included in their Wedding INvitations!!!
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by almontel.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14038

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Thank you again Karen, aside from this two and ANJell you and your friends were the only one who can make us feel this way. We love you guys.

@mama Al (can i call u that? thanx)

I am so inlove with your comment.

I also love the part where they express their most unforgetable scene. So the heartache SH felt during the filming is for real and not acting? By saying that infront of JS wouldn't it be that embarassing? It's almost like baring your heart in front of the man you love. And JS doing the same thing. (something fishy is going on here?) I mean, its not normal saying that without having any reaction at all? (we demand the bts!! at once!!! :angry: lol!!!!) While doing this interview and saying these words i felt that they are still in pain remembering it.

And yeah your right mama Al, the heartache SH felt will forever be in her heart and no amount of time can cover it. I remember mine too, just like what SH describe its like a piercing knive in the heart you can't breath and you can't move totally unmindful of everythin except those tiny hurt inside your heart thats gettin bigger and bigger the longer you stay there. ( damb! don't want to remember it anymore) I think our princess already got to know love.

And i totally agree with you about JS, he's actually afraid of facing himself, i dare say. At that moment eventhough their acting but the feelings are real. And he said he can't really cry but tremble of fear (wow! goosebumps!!)

He's afraid of facing himself, coz he knows that if he pretended not to care and let SH away he will forever regret it.
He's afraid of facing himself coz he can't admit falling in love with SH.

These are the only reasons in my mind, wondering why would he feel that way "tremble with fear."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .................................. young hearts!!!!

Although i'm getting spazzy here, just like Dorothy can't help but feel sorry for SH. She's so innocent in this kind of thing and JS, well i can say expert in this field. For her to have that kind of feelings and the fact that JS given her some space led me to believed that JS understand what's she's going through. And i kinda hated and respected him at the same time. Hated because his aware of their feeling and yet not acknowledging it for both of them, respected coz' he had given SH that time to analyze the feeling if its for him or TK?

I don't know what to think anymore, might as wait for part 3. hehehehe!!!

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14064

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
This is the first time I've read the translates without spazzing.... Errrr, okay, that's a lie. I did spazz, but I was able to comprehend it better this time, I think. LOL. Anyhoo these are some observations:

Part 1, Page 1:
* Shin Hye confirmed that Sukkie's mom likes her. So probably they have talked already? She never struck me as someone assuming, so I don't think she'd say that without confirming it for herself. He asked her over, but she refused, so Mama Jang had to talk to her to ask her? So she says she will visit next time, for sure? Just a thought.

Part 1, Page 2:
* I wonder why Mook didn't delve into the topic of Sukkie's phone habits and Shin Hye's scolding during filming. Haha!

Part 1, Page 3:
* Shin Hye gives bonus points for Sukkie's silliness! Their banter about working harder struck me as something split into admiration and inspiration - admiring the other's talent, and being inspired to work harder because of that.
* Sukkie dancing Rain's shirtless dance. LOL! I wonder if the hamsters would be happy about that? Ahahahaha!
* Changed topic when the conversation went to the crazy things he does when drunk. Haha! They might have no secrets between them, but it sure looks like they are keeping a lot from us!

Part 1, Page 4:
* Finishing off each other's sentences... Just like "A long, long time ago...." (which I personally call the BTS of the mushroom story).
* Sukkie "looked forward" to seeing Shin Hye as his ideal type... Whoa! ... I wonder what their real nicknames for each other are (maybe niot just them, but the four ANJells) that they're not letting us on.

Part 2, Page 1:
* Love the mutual love for Hongstar!
* Sukkie observes her - even knows details on the food she eats. Smart guy!

Part 2, Page 2:
* What was it about seeing MN over his body? I don't remember him seeing her like that - it was Manager Ma who conduced all those imaginary scenes. Ahhh, TK imagining stuff wasn't shown!
* I wouldn't even begin with Sukkie watching epi 12 up - hahaha - you all already said what I had in mind. :lol:

Part 2, Page 3:
* Shin Hye was very sick, Sukkie sensed that she didn't come out of her Minam character yet, so he distanced himself. Was this the reason for the sad "Why are you doing this to the person you love?" cyworld entries???

Part 2, Page 4:
* Shin Hye was really sick during the awards, as was obvious in most of the pictures. But do you remember the smile she gave Sukkie when he received his award? And when they hugged after the show? Priceless! Difficult to think that she was hospitalized after that.

===============

Sigh. All in all, it was a very interesting interview - all areas were covered. Mook is definitely my favorite mag at the mo. :) I hope there'd be more to come!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14085

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am inclined to comment longer, but can't at the moment. Anyways, enjoy everyone's posts, giggling and learning more.

but what I can't get is when SH was very sad, heartbroken, he (btw, knew what she felt) voluntarily distanced himself. That sucks! she admitted hurting since Dec (of all months, should be joyous). stab my heart pretty bad. That ep in her young life would be in her memory. Even as friends, he should have called, reassure and comfort her that it is alright, that he is there for her when she's ready. *my take*

Now, that all these passed, I am happy that our Shin Hye is back to norm. lovable, kind soul. Hope that she's much stronger and more confident. :)

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14088

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Maize,

Sukkie might be talking about when Minam got zapped and fainted on top of him. But I am wondering is why I behave like this with these soulmates. I downloaded their interview so I can read while looking at the magazine Mee is sending. YYIIPPEEE!!

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14101

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Eve!!!

Yeah, my thoughts, too. Sad, true, but young love... we all have different takes on it. I'm sure there was a reason why everything had to happen. As the song goes, "everybody needs a little time away..." Judging from what we see of them now, seems like they grew even closer because of the experience. :)

Tita Girlie, yeah it was during that time. Haha, I'm laughing as I remember it. But they didn't wake the whole time, yeah? When Minam zapped herself, she fell right over TK, but TK didn't rise from his slumber. Manager Ma was the first one to see them at that state.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.649 seconds