Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13933

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
tq karen, yuki n friends & mee for dis!! cnt wait for da nxt part btw i agree wit u greybunny 100%

abt LMH, hw abt dat mascara making where LMH puts da mascara on SH & SH slap his arm & later walked after him cos he did it wrongly?!! when i saw dat on YT, i agree wit every1 who comment abt hw their relationship is getting better than their 1st cf & wit time, their collaboration leads to dat SH teasing LMH abt KHS qn in da latest cf interview :P both their reaction there is really cute :)

frm dis interview which is worth all our spazzing, i hope KS n SH r mre than jst friend/bestfriends towards being lovers in reality instead of dat phrase "more thn bestfriends bt no mre than lovers" cos if it is, dat is so sad...

there's a manga called "beautiful fascination/seduction is better than love". in SH & KS case, i hope it's beautiful fascination/admiration will leads to eternal love :kiss: :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13934

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
luv u Karen!! send my hugs n luv to ur buddies too!!

yeh, Maize.. how they complete each other sentences, i simply luv it. it showed how close they r.. n Shinhye was hospitalised? Sukkie knew bout it.. n he worried bout her health too.. omo.. sweetness! it seems that he know Shinhye very well.. that she's a happy girl.. n he can simply described her d by d look on her face expression!

so, its true she was down during SBS Drama Award.. n glad that Sukkie is aware of it n he's trying his best to help out Shinhye come out from MN character. i can imagined how worried was he.. while she's struggling with her health n difficult time.

Sukkie said Shinhye cooked breakfast for them everyday at d end of YB filming. they shared another common thing - GS gd at cooking too..!n He said he rewatched YB epi 12 twd d end d day before shooting for this magz.. n said Shinhye wedding dress in d imaginery scene fits her really really well. N he likes d way she's yelling out "Oppa...!" while running twd him in dat dress :lol:

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13939

Ooo thanks for part 2 haha i stayed up for it <3

Hm 2 weeks filming the 5m pool dive? By any chance thats a typo and suppose to be 2 hours? ^^; I can't imagine filming 2 weeks in the pool @_@

The part where KS was saying about how he rewatched YAB and how he felt she was beautiful in wedding dress.... so mushy .. my hair nearly stood :blush: I felt like a voyeur ....... that or KS is really a rascal making such criminally personal comments in an interview ....

nice to learn that SH can cook... she'll be an accomplished wife... XD

but for their sake.. if they are more than friends less than lovers... they should be careful not to fall back into their characters... the part where they felt really hurt by their characters feels like a dangerous arena... jealousy and reluctance to let go. :whistle:

so... want... bts... :(

Question: This is in japanese right? any idea if i can read the raw anywhere? ^ ^
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by greybunny. Reason: question

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13945

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
greybunny... yes, this translation really made us wanted d BTS so much!!

they hv stored d hurt feeling in their heart as memories. i like it when SH comment bout it as "WE BOTH"; seems that they hv together agreed on this.. SH shdn't grown her feeling towards Tae Kyung.. BUT toward Sukkie himself. M i rite? :P

i wonder, during their cooling off period.. other than purposely not contacting SH.. hv Sukkie did any other things to help her come out from MN character?

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13946

thanks karen..

wah i didnt know that SH really in the character for quite awhile and JGS know about it and he did not really keep in touch with her on purpose.. I'm glad she is healthy now.. He actually knows what she had been doing from her manager.. It shows that he been keeping in touch with all her news.
omoooo she cook breakfast for them.. so sweet of her..
Can see that all of them are very close and i guess till now also.. Can't wait to see their drama, CF or any other works together..

I really like that screen where she dress in gown also.. she is very beautiful in there.. That's the part i wish is real.. ^_^
Hope dreams will come true one day but now for them is career first.. :)

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13947

• Karen Ma
yes, they spent 2 weeks at the pool. it wasn't two hours lol. poor them!

and grey bunny, whenever I look at your name i think about my pet bunnies ^^

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13949

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Karre~n what should i said bout this..i wanna say more than thank you but no other words...so thank you so much..>,>

this part is best..agree with mee and maize about how they complete the sentence,this happens just between a persons who really close.and from this intvw, now i understand why Sukkie act like that in the award show,he cares about Shin Hye and he worried too when SH got sick..how sweet is that...so much info from this intrvw..i just have big note here 'He Cares'..owh..>,<
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13952

THANKS Karen and friends!!!

i could spazz and die, spazz and die everyday!

but today, since it's a monday, i'm choosing to be on the realistic side of things.

i love how they finish each other's sentences.
i love how Sukkie cares for SH enough to know what to do, keep his distance, etc.
i love how they are so comfortable around each other that they can reveal secrets like they were candy.

but still, part of me gets greedy. part of me gets frustrated at Sukkie. part of me is feeling SH can still get hurt by this man. part of me feels he's egging her on. and part of me wants to say... "so, Sukkie, we know you care, so now what?"

if he doesn't like her like how we think he likes her and how she may think he likes her, then maybe he should just say so... but wait, maybe he can't say it because... he does like her?

men can be too complicated.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by earthprincess. Reason: i forgot the key point of my entry which is thanking Karen. sorry for being a scrooge

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13956

• Hailey Nguyen
omg don't they have the interview filmed??? goshhh I need to see the interactions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
their answers are sooooo sweet!!!! can't help but smile : )
LOL KS rewatch YB??? only from ep.12 and onward? he must like watching those kisses hahahahahaha xDDDDDD

and that's why at the award show we can tell that she was very sad : ((
it must be hard to see the other A.N.JELL and especially KS.....you can tell when they performed...the part where KS walked out...the expression on SH face was like she wanted to cry...

but it's great that KS is very close to SH's manager :woohoo:
he can check her out anytime......and manager nim can play the love agent role hahahaha

for season 2..it's good that they both agree to star on it if there is one and can keep the original cast...
I'm sure they want to :lol:
so let's keep praying for season 2
or we should chant so the Hong sisters can hear us
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #13965

Thanks to Karen and friends for the translation...

What can I say more...You guys have already said what came across in my mind..I LOVE BOTH OF THEM! Hope that they will live their lives in happy and memorable way everyday.. ;)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.088 seconds