Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13740

Karen thanks for the translation

By the way, why did SH say," Let's talk about something else..." after KS mentioned that he was drunk and became crazy. What is it that they both remember, but she doesn't want him to say in the interview? What happened that night between the 2 of them. What did he do to her? She was very firm about moving on to another topic - him sleeping at the supermarket.

What did the YB crew/staff witness? Why aren't they talking? We need a babbler mouth to spill the beans!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13741

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
I <3333 you Karen, thanks! Thanks to your friends, too!

These mags sure know how to ask interesting questions... and how to take interesting pictures! :lol:

So his house is walking distance to hers. Cool!

They've both confirmed that Mama Jang really likes her. Why does that make me ecstatic? Haha!

I also like how they say they don't keep secrets from each other. She knows who he was texting and calling while they were filming, and she like takes the phone from him. Very professional!

I could almost imagine them during this interview (I really hope there's a video of this! We want BTS!)

Hugs Karen!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 days ago by bianne ong.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13744

• vira65
  • Junior Star
what was SH doing before KS cut her off?

she said 3 sentences to describe how KS got his nickname,
1 for her,
1 for HK and
4 sentences for YH with no signs in sight of her explaining yet how YH got his nickname.

of the 4 sentences, 3 were all compliments and she wasn't showing signs of stopping until KS cut her off. he laughed in all the other parts but here he just smiled.

why's that? he doesn't want SH to say all those stuff? he wants SH to hurry and finish answering the question? no reason at all? he's jealous? your guess is as good, or as bad ;), as mine?

and yeah QB, why did he laugh when SH changed the topic all of a sudden? what could he have done that made SH want to change the topic pronto?
Last Edit: 14 years 2 days ago by vira65. Reason: yikes forgot something!

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 2 days ago #13745

got to make certain that she is not too interested in any one particular guy especially YH. she got to know him fairly well during YB & she likes him. that makes KS cringe. that's my take. her wandering eyes should stay put soley on him.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13754

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks Karren and your friends for the translations!!!

i'm just wondering if that interview was done last month? i wonder if that was on SH schedule or if it was done a few months back? i hope it's very current seeing that was when they did the ANJELL web vid...

i don't think i would put the sibling next to their names though...ha ha ha..or it just me?

makes me wonder how GS knew it'll only be 5 minutes to WALK unless he's actually walked to and from? so this means it'll take a minute to drive to and from, is that only one block away then? and i thought SH moved???

oh wells...i'm very curious as to who SH was talking about her 'oppa' is texting when he's done filming a scene...why do i feel a little jealousy from her...is that why she would 'glare' at him when he has an NG of not remembering his lines instead of texting he should be concentrating on her!!! ha ha ha

thanks again, can't wait for the second part!!!

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13759

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Thank you so much Karen for the hard work you put into this. You and your friend deserved to be hug. What will we do without you?

Heres my tot.

I'll share something:

JS (LEO) - Leo Hunk always wants to be showered with praises. He wants to hear how magnificent and wonderful he is. Loves to be the center of intrigue.
Being a feiry and romantic soul he wants his lover to focus mainly on himself. He becames aloof, jealous and offended if his lover forget this.
SH (AQUARIAN) - Aquarian Sexy everyone may think of her as weird lady, but the averagae lady born under the water bearer is a social delight, graceful, witty, bright as a penny and extremely adaptable to all forms of society, high and low and in the middle.
Passion is not her forte, for her, physical love is pleasant enough if its not overemphasize.

Yup, they compliment each other: Leo will give warmth to Aquarian and Aquarian will give calmness to Leo.

I hope this will help Vira.

And i'm also curious about SH saying "Lets talk about something else." it's like JS was teasing her. ARGGGGG!!! i'm dying of anticipation, these two knows how to put me on the edge of my seat.

I will definitely, definitely look forward to part 2 of this interview!

Thanx again Karen

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13766

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
luv u Karen.. send my hugs to your buddies too.. n u too.. Mee..!

can i summarize some of d facts:? here we go:
- both agree that Mama Jang really likes SH - GS had even invited her to his place, but well, girl hv pride.. thats probably why SH didn't went over.
- they live 5 mins in walking distance - by right, she wud hear him if he called her loudly from his place!
- they shared everything with each other - no secret between them!
- SH is jealous over GS for bz texting here n there n not concentrating during YB filming - i'd grab his phone too, if i were SH! aha
- GS drunk in front of SH off screen?? it was alwiz MN character got drunk in drama.. n SH actually witnessed him doing d Sexy Back dance!
- There's secret that didn't revealed on d wrap party night - GS laughed out loud as n when SH quickly moved back to d supermarket topic.
- GS cut off SH describing YH - no other man can get higher points than him..! *lol*

i salute d interviewer & d photographer. they really know how to pull d closeness n sweetness from this two super hot couple! i wonder, if d same person recorded d clip for ANJELLS.com launching was there too during d interview. Did d person cud hv recorded d whole interview session? I really wanted to watch it! Nd to know how GS laughed, stared, smiled at SH thru out d session. N d bonding n chemistry between them. Oh, pls there's 1 at least..!

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 day ago by gonnabeme.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13774

woww BIG THANK YOU to Karen and your friends for translating, and Mee for the awesome photos!!
your effort and hard work is much appreciated! :)

BIG HUGGGG and much love from all of us hahaha :D

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13782

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Karen and your friends for the translations....

And Loveeeee all the analysis....
got to make certain that she is not too interested in any one particular guy especially YH. she got to know him fairly well during YB & she likes him. that makes KS cringe. that's my take. her wandering eyes should stay put soley on him.

Agree with u, I think in YB BTS she closer to YH than KS,
she looks comfortable near him, like when she touch him or play around with him...

maybe that's why I felt a little jealousy here....

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 14 years 1 day ago #13783

• jaimejks-psh
Ok, I went and reread the interview like I don't know how many times and here's some things I want to comment on.

Not only was Minam giving TK points, but Shin Hye has been keeping track and giving him points. Who knew. lol. I wonder how many he is at now, still 100 like TK and if he's working to keep it at that.

"That's because when I drink, I become crazy, yeh?"---So if Shin Hye didn't stop him, he would have said something more, let something slip, but Shin Hye stopped him. Why? Probably because he did something to her like kiss her? hehehe. She sure didn't want sukkie to say anything when she herself told us that he did "Sexyback." Hmmm, Sukkie also danced "Sexyback" in his TW and SG FM recently. Could it be that after this comment, he included "Sexyback" because she said he was good at dancing?

I like that Sukkie truly admires her and realizes what a great actress she is. It seems to me that she inspires him to work harder because Shin Hye was working super hard. This goes to show that he sees her as an equal and perhaps competition? hehehe.

And yes like some of you have mentioned, when they were talking about Sukkie texting someone, Shin Hye does sound jealous and almost rubbing in the fact that he wasn't working. hehehehe. And Sukkie getting jealous because of too many YongHwa comments.
hehehe, if this isn't love, then what is love?
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.653 seconds