Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: take it easy..

Re: take it easy.. 12 years 6 months ago #59685

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
dream??

Shin hye waken up by a sound of crying baby. Thata baby is crying really loud.

“Omma.. who’s baby is that? Why does she cry so loud?” Ask Hye still in bed.

There’s no answer from her mom and the baby still crying. Hye wrap up her blanket and turn around. She want to pull her pillow so she can close her ear but the pillow won’t move. There’s something above the pillow, it’s someone head. Someone sleep on her bed.

Who is that? Hye slowly open her eyes.

She found someone sleep peacefully on her bed. A man. Suddenly she yelled “Aaaaahhhhhhhh”
That man looks disturbed and protest. “Yoboo.. please.. I just came back and sleep.. why are you yelling?”
That voice. She know that voice for sure. But.. that’s impossible.. That voice is..
The baby crying more and more. The man figure suddenly turn to her slowly.

“Yoboo.. go get her.. she’s only wants to see your face in the morning when she wake up. She’ll be crying more if I get her..”
“Oppaaaaa???” Ask Hye surprised. Suk sleep next to her.

“Ahh… Stop yell at me.. palli get our Cherry or she’ll woke up the neighborhood” Said Suk while pulling the blanket and back to sleep.
With the slow motion Hye go to the baby box next to her bed. She look inside and find a cute baby girl crying until her face become red, but when she found Hye she stop crying and up her hand asking for a hug.

Hye get the baby and suddenly she stop crying. The baby looks so cute, tiny, and happy. Hye looks around and sure that this is not her room. Last night, she sure that she sleep on her own room but now, she wake in the different room, with suk and the baby.
She found a giant picture of her and Suk on a wedding dress. “I’m married??” Ask Hye.

She discovering the house and find a lot of picture of suk and her, her parents, suk’s family, and found about a million picture of the baby on her hand now.Who stop cring and touching her lips. She looks hungry.

Hye go to the kitchen and get the baby’s milk. After she read how to make it, she make it and fed the baby. While the baby is busy with her milk, hye look at her face. So, I’m a married woman now.. and you are my daughter.. and oppa is my husband..but.. how this is happen? She talk to herself.

Suk came out and go to the bathroom. Hye want to ask him about what happen. After he is out from the bath room, Suk sat down on her side and kiss the baby. “What do you want for breakfast?” Ask Suk while stand up and kiss her forehead lightly. He go to the kitchen and wear the apron.

Hye look at the baby more closely and think “If I married with keun Suk oppa.. And you are our baby.. but how came you more look like him than me… Owuh.. really.. how come he monopolizing the baby too..” the baby looks like mini suk girl version. Her cheek, chin, forehead, hair.. it’s all suk’s.. only her eyes that look like hye’s.

“Hey.. I ask you what do you want for breakfast.. do you want omelet?” Ask suk from the kitchen.

“Oppa.. how can we get married?”
Suk look at her “of course,because you begging me to marry you…” Suk smile devilishly.
“Oppa I’m serious..”
“Oppa?? Since we got married.. you never call me oppa..oh? are you okay? Are you sick?”
“I don’t know oppa.. I can’t remember how we become like this.. last night I’m still in my room but now I’m here..”
Suk looks worry and touch her forehead. “Are you okay? Let’s go to the doctor..or ”
“oppa it’s not like that..”

“okay, than I’ll make the breakfast and you.. sit here..” Suk take cherry and put her on the playing box.
Suk making her omelet and it’s delicious.
“I’ll go at 9 and you have a photo shoot at 11 right.. my mom will take cherry at 10 so you can prepare yourself..”
Hye, who can’t understand anything that happened just silent. After they finish the meal suk get cherry and bathing her.

Cherry really love the water. She move here and there so suk’s shirt become wet. Suk really know how to do it. Hye smiling at them. If this is a dream.. than it’s the best dream that I ever had..
"oppa how can we get married?" Ask hye again.

Suk stop bathing cherry for a while and look at hye eyes.

"Don't tell me because i'm begging you again.."

"No, i'll tell you the truth.. we are get married because.. i'm begging you to marry me.."

Suddenly, the bel ringing…
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newbie, jeob, Humilis, Love them, kincade

Re: take it easy.. 12 years 6 months ago #59696

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you PrincessJUne for updating this FF. :-V :-V

But, I am as cunfused as Shin Hye??? More please? :pray: :pray:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds