Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: take it easy..

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35090

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
Fight for me..

Suk post something to his fans on his fans club site, that he’ll attend his girl movie premier. After that he browse to another site and finally he found something “Again??” Suk look closely to his laptop screen. He didn’t mean to cyberstalk her but he can’t resist to look on her cyworld. He really shock after seen the photo of hye and her cast mate on her new movie. “That ajusshi..” Suk close his laptop and call her.

SH: Yoboseyoo..
Suk: Yaa.. what is this?
SH: What’s wrong oppa?
Suk: Why you always post your photo with him? Are you trying to making me jealous?
SH: What photo oppa?
Suk: That photo in your cyworld.. with that ajusshi..
SH: Ooohh.. Tae Woong oppa..
Suk: What?? You call him oppa.. just like me??
SH: Mhmm.. what’s wrong with that?
Suk: YAA.. He’s older than me.. Isn’t call him oppa is too much.. Just call him ajusshi.. you even call Chul Hyung, ajusshi..ajusshi.. but him?? OPPAAA??
SH: I called him ajusshi before but he keep ask me to call him oppa.. so.. what can’t I do?
Suk: why you are so obedient to him? From now on call him ajusshi..
SH: Oppa.. why do you like this? I used to call him oppa.. so if I change it back to ajusshi isn’t it strange?
Suk: if you keep call him oppa.. don’t you ever call me oppa too..
Suk turn off his phone. He throw his iphone to the table. He’s look so mad. His manager look him and just leave him alone. That’s the best way if he didn’t want to get a trouble.

Hye look at his phone and try to call him back but his phone is off. Tomorrow is her premier party. She become worry that Suk will not able to come. She need his support but if he keep mad at her that will be impossible. She really know his temper if he gets mad he will be bad.
At night, Hye keep calling him but his phone is still off. She starts to cry. Her mom come to her bed and ask her why but she said that she just worried about the premier tomorrow. She doesn’t want to make her mom worries too. Her mom ask her to sleep and she finally sleep at 1 o’clock.
Today is the day. But shin hye feels so unhappy. Suk didn’t call her. He used to call her in the morning just to say “good morning princess..” but this morning, There’s no call. “oppa didn’t call me..is he really mad at me? OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAA..” she yelled under the blanket.

“Yaa.. what’s wrong with you? Why you looks so pale? Are you sick?” Ask manager-nim on their way to the cinema theater.
“Nothing.. I’m okay..” Said Shin hye but she down her face. She look so unexcited with this event and keep quite since this morning.
“No.. there must be something happen.. tell me what’s wrong with you..do you worried for something? Manager-nim become curious.
“yes.. I was worries because of my premier.. is it gonna be okay oppa? I worried that people would not like my movie..” Shin hye can feel her manager’s curiosity so she turn their conversation to the premier thing.
“Owh.. there’s gonna be okay.. people will watch it and it might be a blockbuster movie..” They arrive at the cinema. The crowd and the press are there already. She suddenly change her face to happy face but deep inside it’s unhappy face.

Shin hye join her team mate and being interviewed by the press at the backstage. Her friends come to support her too. “Shin hye ah.. congratulations..” they hug her tight. She received a lot of support but the expected supporter hasn’t come yet. She miss him so much. She miss his voice. She miss his every hour calls and text messages. She even miss his yell.
J iyoon grab her hand and bring her to quite place. “Shin hye ah.. what’s wrong with you?”
“Mmm.. nothing..” said shin hye try to cover up her feeling.
“No.. Don’t lie to me.. I know you so well.. you get fight with him don’t’ you?” Ask Ji yoon straight to the point.
Shin hye can’t hold it anymore and she starts to cry. “Yeah onnie.. he mad at me..he didn’t call me.. I try to call him million times but he didn’t answer my calls.. I want to see him.. I miss him so much.. I need him to be with me tonight but.. he.. ”
“he’s here…” Ji yoon cut shin hye words and point out her finger to someone. Shin hye look at that directions and suddenly stop crying. It’s him. Shin hye really starts to run at him but Ji yoon grab her hand. “Shin hye-ah..” Shin hye remember something. She can’t run to him now, she might ended in the trading topic tomorrow. She trying to be cooling down.

He became cold to her. He didn’t even greet her. He try to keep distance on her. They didn’t talk until the shows end.Shin hye tries to speak to him but he keep talking with the other or get interviewed by the press.

Shin hye become very quite at their way back home. Until she recognize that it’s not their way back home “Where are we going oppa?” Ask her to manager nim.
“We’re going to fix something first..” Her manager said.
“What is it?” Ask Shin hye again.
“Your heart..”

They arrive at a parking lot. A black car already there.
Her manager ask her to get into that car. Shin hye ask him “whose car is that?”
“The important thing is not who’s car Is that belongs to, but who’s inside that car.. just go..” Her manager shoo her.
Shin hye little bit scared. She can’t see who’s inside because it’s too dark. But she decide to open the back door and get in. Someone on the driver seat.”Yaa.. why do you seat behind? Do you think I’m your driver?”
“Oppaa…” she jump out from her seat and hug him from the back. “I miss you.. don’t you miss me too? After not calling me 22 hours 45 minutes..“ Said shin hye.
“And 23 seconds..” add Suk. “of course I do.. I miss you too.. don’t you know that today is one of my bad day of the year.. I must be crazy to spend a day without calling you..without hear your rough voice in the morning..without hear you calling me oppa..oppa..”
Shin hye hug him more tight. “now, your not mad at me anymore? Please don’t oppa..”
“at first I really want to mad at you until you beg me to forgive you with stream tears on your face but I can’t.. if I keep mad at you, the one who will had stream tears on the face is me.. so I decide to forgive you.. from now on.. I don’t care if you posted your photo with someone else.. I don’t care if you call someone else oppa.. as long as I’m still become your one and only oppa that precious to you.. the oppa that can make you smile everyday, the oppa that you run into whenever you want me to,the oppa that love you so much..”Suk hold her hand.

“Oppa.. my jelousy oppa.. I know that you will forgive me.. but I don’t know it will be take more than 22 hour for you to forgive me.. I can’t hold it oppa.. even for one hour or one minute.. please don’t mad at me like this oppa..please don’t ignore me.. don’t ignore my calls.. I called you 20 times..”
“It’s 22 times shin hye-ah..move to the front seat.. so I can hug you properly..” Suk gently pull her hand and shin hye jump to the front seat. They hug each other.

"Yaa.. why do you call me only 22 times? i call and text you every hours a day.. why only 22 times for begging my forgiveness?"Ask suk while he drove her home.
"mmm.. should i call you more next time oppa? how many?" Ask Shin hye.
"Do you plan to make me mad at you next time?"Suk look at her face.
"Oppa.. eyes on the road please.." Shin hye direct his head back to the front. "If i mad at you, how many times that you would call me?"
"I'm not gonna calling you.. i'll run to you right away and bag you to forgive me..."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klm_adebayor, azu

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35145

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessJUne

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35218

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
i look that geun shin thread and they talking about kimchi. i remember that i made one fanfic about it last month..
wow.. such a coincidence.. that's why i want to share..
so, i hope you like this one..

KIMCHI NO.3

“here you go..” Suk feed her. It’s a Special Kimchi made by Jang Keun Suk.
Shin Hye open up her mouth and that kimchi come trough her mouth while her hands busy with the magazine.
“how is it? Is it okay?” ask Suk to Shin hye. He wait for her answer with curiosity.
“don’t ask oppa… I told you before that your kimchi is number three for me..”
“YAA.. why still number 3.. I do my best, using the best ingredients.. why still number 3?”Suk got angry with his position.
“Because until now the best kimchi are made by my dad and my helmoni.. you got the third place oppa.. it’s even over my mom.. which been in number 4..” Said Hye. She put the magazine on the table and move to get more kimchi from the bowl because Suk stop feeding her.

When her hand got into the bowl, Suk pull that bowl away and said “ So, until whenever I’ll always be number 3? Come on, You didn’t even gave me a chance to prove my skill on kimchi.. from now on, don’t eat my kimchi anymore..”Suk bring that bowl away from there.
“Oppa.. let me eat it… why do you bring that away? I’m still eating Oppaaaaaaaa…” Shin hye lick her finger that full of kimchi sauce and get up to get that bowl back.

Suk run and Hye try to catch him. The fight for that bowl. Suk lift that bowl up over his head, as high as he could so Hye can’t catch it. Hye jump and get that bowl but Suk hold that bowl tightly. No one knows that the bowls is slippery. When he try to pull it back, his hand got slick and spill those kimchi to his own head.
His head and his face is full of kimchi. Fortunately, not much kimchi spilled.The face of Almighty Jang Keun Suk that full of Kimchi made Shin hye can’t hold her laugh. She laugh out loud. “Puhwahahahaaaa…”
Suk get grim on his face. But the combination of his grim face and kimchi all over his face are perfect.
Hye stop her laugh, get the kimchi that stick near his mouth and eat it. “Mmm.. this one is better.. Delicious…”
“But I’m still number 3 right?”Ask Suk still with his grim face.
Hye nod.”I’m eat kimchi that made by my families for all of my life oppa.. but yours…”She hang on her words because she knows that Suk already got what she mean.
“Ahhh… okay..okay… I’ll clean up my face first.. ohh.. I have to wash my hair too.. Aish.. I already take a shower.. you..”Suk sigh and walk in to the bathroom. Hye follow him “Let me wash your hair Oppa..the half is my mistake too..”

They wash Suk hair in the front yard. Hye pour the water to his head and get the shampoo. Hye massage his head gently. “Ahh.. my eyes..” Suk suddenly yell.

“Why?Your eyes hurt? Put the water.. here… let me see it..” Hye got panicked.
Suk lift up his face to Shin hye and when she try to look at his eyes suddenly he peck her lip. “OPPPAA..”
Suk just give her his adorable smile.
Hye dry his hair with the towel. “Ahh… it’s good..” Said Suk, enjoy the grooming by Hye.

“Shin hye-ah.. now you’re on twenties right.. it means that you’ve been eat those kimchi by your families for those years.. and I’m sure that you’ll live for another hundred years.. would you spend that hundred years to eat kimchi made by me?” Ask Suk seriously.
Shin hye stop her move, she got shock with what she just heard. What is this? Is this a proposal or what? Ask Shin hye on her head. But she didn’t want to think of it and she just answer it “Oppa.. If I eat Kimchi all the time.. the vegetable will grow up in my head..And you’ll not like me anymore..”

“I’ll still like you.. even if your face is full of bit and carrots..princess..” Suk pinch her nose.

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35363

• jeob
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 24
lovin every story. keep on writing :pray:

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35373

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
:shy:

:-V

hello veryone!!!!
its my first post here!!! and I will read it promise!!!the
fanfic!!

congrats to the writer!!!

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35435

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
hoping for more...=X

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35440

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
OMG...A new fan fic writer, with another JGS/PSH fanfic to quench our shippers' thirst. :D I have not visited this fanfic thread on purpose, (before, I was like checking in every few hours everyday). Cos I didn't want the empty feeling when there was no update. Now I do have somthing to look forward with you new writers .
I LIVEEEE for these fanfics to tide me over after YAB and their promotional gigs. Keep it up. The chapters just oozes utter sweetness.

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35842

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
BONGJI, NORI, AND SUNNI SIDE STORY..

“Ahh.. it’s so boring..” Said Sunni.“Look.. isn’t they hot.. why they keep stick together like that for a long time?”
Bongji come next to her and say “They haven’t met for long time.. that’s why they keep sticking together.. just understand..”
“Waaaaaahh…” Nori looks so excited.
“Nori.. close your eyes.. it’s not the thing that you could see.. you still a child.. close your eyes.. close your eyes tightly..” Bongji scolded her.
“Why mom.. I want to see too..” Nori stay and keep looking at their oppa and onnie lovely dovy time.
“This is boring..”Sunni move to the entrance hall and find Suk Expensive Sandal’s. She get an idea.

“Yahhh.. Sunni what are you doing?” Why does you chew my sandal..you know how expensive is that?” Suk see that Sunni bite his favorite sandal and get angry.
“Oppa.. why do you get mad at her.. she wouldn’t bite it if you put it in a right place..” Said Hye.
“Right place?? I didn’t put it in a wrong place too.. I didn’t put my sandal on her bowl.. YAA.. come here.. I’ll punish you this time..” SUk try to catch Sunni.
“OPPA.. don’t do that..” hye pull him aside.
“Why do you protect her? She’s wrong, so I have to punish her..” they get on fight.
“Look what you’ve done Sunni ? You made them fight..” Bongji tells Sunni.
“aah.. this one is cool.. looking how they fight is really really fun…” said Sunni.
“Calm down omma.. they’re not gonna fight for long time.. have you seen them fight for more than a hour?” Ask Nori.
“Yes, you’re right.. they never fight for a long time.. they even fight and make up in the same hour..look..look.. first five minutes they will fight and shouting each other..” Bongji theory come out.

Scene one:
Suk :“Shin hye.. why do you always get me wrong and blame me for everything?”
Hye :“I never blame you..”
Suk :“If it isn’t.. So what is this?”
Hye :“why do you think like that?”

Another five minutes, they will shut their mouth, silent.
Suk : …..
Hye : ..…

On minute 11, one of them who feels more guilty will stare to the other whose still mad.
Suk stare at Hye which her visions sets on the TV.

On minute 12, one of them will be move from their position and get nervous.
Suk starch his body and Hye got the remote to change tv channel.

On minute 13, one of them will call for the other name.
Suk :“Hye-ah..”
Hye ignored him and still looking for TV channel.

On minute 14, one of them will get close to the other.
Suk move his seat near hye. Pull her pinkie finger with his pinkie finger. Looking for her apologies but hye keep ignored him.

On minute 15, one of them starts doing something.
Suk get up from his seat “look like you have to be bribed..” Suk walk to the kitchen. Hye just look at his back.

“Aish.. seems like oppa gonna use his same old trick anymore.. How boring??” Said Sunni.

“Arghhhh…” Suk yell from the kitchen.

“Look.. he’s gonna use it..ahh.. oppa.. you are so uncreative.. he will fake his injury and onnie will come with worry and ask him why.. and he will said that his heart was hurt because she is mad at him..”Said Sunni.
“Seems like today will be different..” Bongji come and sit next to her.

“Oppa.. today I’m not gonna trap on your lie.. I’m not that stupid..” Hye said that and still watch tv.
Not long after that, Suk come with orange juice in his hand. He gave her that glass and smile “Here’s my bribe for you.. you want this right?”
Hye stare at that glass. Orange Juice.
“Oppa…”

Flash back:
Before they come to Suk’s home, they ate at their favorite restaurant and she ordered orange juice. But there’s a problem with the restaurant’s orange so that they can’t fulfill Hye’s order. Hye looks a little bit disappointed and finally she just ordered mineral water.
End of Flashback.

Hye is really touched because Suk remember that little thing. He always know how to comfort and how to make her happy. She gave him the sweetest smile until she find something in Suk’s finger. He’s hurt.
“Oppa.. you get hurt.. it’s real?” Ask Hye with worries. She pull Suk’s hand and look at his injury.
“Yeah.. and you didn’t believe me..” Suk pretend to look sad.
“Oppa.. is it hurt? Hurry.. put the medicine on it.. you can’t ignore it..”Hye get band aid from her bag and put it in Suk’s injury. She felt so guilty because she didn’t believe him before.

“I’m okay..It’s nothing Hye-ah..”Answer Suk.
“ oppa.. isn’t it hurt? You make that orange juice with your injured finger.. isn’t it hurt?” Ask hye.
“no.. not at all.. when I make this and I think about you.. thinking your happy face when you drink it.. it’s not hurt at all..”
“oppa..it must be hurt.. when you squeeze these orange..”Hye touch Suk’s injury finger gently.
“no.. I feel more hurt when you're by my side but you didn’t want to see me princess..”Said Suk and hold hye’s hand.

Nori says “Ahhh… Ajusshi is so romantic..”
Bongji says “Look.. oppa always had many ways to make our onnie love him more and more..”
Sunni says “Ahh.. this one is not boring..”
The following user(s) said Thank You: lycille, Lina507

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #35844

• jeob
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 24
nice! luv it! keep on writing...:piggyrabbit

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #36067

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
nice!=X
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.048 seconds