TOPIC: take it easy..

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34317

thumbs up for you sis!
i like the story and the words as well.
i really enjoyed reading your work, so please write more :-V

but im just curious, is sukkie really smoking?? :huh:
can anymore answer me??
thanks in advance :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessJUne

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34348

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
welcome to the forum

love your story....cant wait to see more

keep up the good work:-V

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34421

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
really excited to read the next one...:luvluv:

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34528

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
..The Old Man's Roasted Potato..

Shin Hye sat down on her balcony chair. In the cold weather like this suddenly she wants to eat roasted potato that sold on roadside. But it’s quite hard for her to get that. She can’t go around the street and buy a snack like ordinary people. Sometimes she wants to be like them, but sometimes not. She loves her job very much even that job gave her difficulties to find her love.
She heard the sound of a car and that stopped in front or her house. That car looks familiar for her. KHAN. At first, she didn’t sure yet until her phone rang. Renai-Jang.
SH: “Yoboseyoo..”
KS:”What are you doing? Are you Rapunzel who’s waiting for a prince to save her?”
SH:” Oh, that’s really you oppa? I though that was someone else..”
KS:”Of course it’s me.. who else could be? Are you waiting for someone?”
SH:”Nope..I’m just bored..”
KS:”Bored? Get down here.. I’ll take you a ride..”
SH: “really? Okay.. Wait for me..”
Fifteen minutes later Shin hye already sit on Suk’s car. Shin hye ask “Where are we going oppa?”
“I don’t know.. you decide.. is there anyplace you want to see?”
“mmphh..no.. AHH.. do you know where to find roasted potato? I really want to eat that..”
“Roasted Potato? Are you sure? I don’t know where to find that kind of food.. Where do you eat that before?” Ask Suk.
“Ahh..Of course you don’t know.. The last time a ate that is when I was at school.”Shin hye said and Suk stare at her in disbelief.
“Ahh.. I really want to eat that Roasted potatoooo..” Shin hye grab and bite her seat belt.
“Where did you buy that before?” Ask Suk.
“Mmm.. it’s near my old school.. An old man sell it.. It’s really delicious..”
Suk turn back his car. “Where is your old school?”
Finally, they arrive at her old school. “Ah.. It’s been a long time..”Said Shin hye remember her days at school.
“Where is that old man?” Ask Suk
“I think it’s around here..” Shin hye saw around but she can’t find that old man.
“Ask to that ajumma.. Maybe she know where that old man is..” Suk park his car and use his hoodie before he drop down the car’s window.
“Ajumma, do you know where is the old man that sell roasted potato here?”Ask Shin Hye.
That ajumma answer while clean up sojus bottle on the table.”Ahh… Hong Haraboji? He was not here anymore.. He sell that potato in his house now.. It’s two block from here.. Near the mini market out there..”
“Ahh.. Thank you ajumma..”
Suk drive his car to that old man’s house directions. Until they get there, the road seems so small so his car cannot pass it. They decided to get down and cover up their face with their syal. It’s gonna be dangerous if they known by the people.
That house looks so dark. “Ahh.. Are they close already?” Shin Hye looks sad and disappointed.
Suk can’t see that and knock that house. “Excuse me.. Is anyone there?”
There’s no answer from that house. He keep knock that house until someone pass by and ask them “What are you doing?”
“We need to buy roasted potato..Is this place is closed already? Ask Suk.
“It’s already closed last year, that old man is death..” Said that people as he passed.
“Ahh.. How could it be.. Hei.. Do you still..” Suk stop his words after he saw Shin hye’s face.
“Yaa.. Why do you cry? What’s wrong with you? Do you sad because you can’t eat that roasted potato? Owh.. come on.. Stop crying..Let’s find another place..”
Shin hye still crying and said “I’m not cry because of that potato.. But I cried because I’m sad.. That old man is death.. He is really nice to me.. He always gave me more potato as a bonus..” Shin Hye keep crying as if that old man is her family.
Suk hug her and they came back to the car. Shin hye still crying. “Stop crying shin hye-ah.. That old man is already death last year.. Just pray for him..” Suk wipe her tears.
Shin hye fall asleep on their way back home. Suk look at her and open up his CD case. One CD that always there and he never ever played. He gets his phone and calls his manager.
“Hyung, do you know where to find roasted potato?”
Shin hye awake from her sleep and look around. “Oppa where are we now?” Ask Shin Hye. But there’s no answer. Han River view is in front of her but Suk is not on her side. Shin Hye get panic until she find Suk’s note. “Turn Me On..” On car’s CD player.
Shin hye turn that on. All about loving you song. With suk’s voice. In the end of the song suk say “Park Shin Hye ssi.. Whenever I heard this song I’ll always thinking about you.. Every time you heard this song would you mind to thinking about me too?”
Suddenly, her window is knocking by someone. Suk Smiled at her. Give her code to down the window. “Oppa..”
“Shin hye-ah.. Would you be my girl?”Ask Suk while gave her the roasted potato.
“Roasted potato..” Shin hye yell at that potato like she found a treasure.
“Yaa.. I’m proposing you to be my girl.. But you look happy because of this potato?”
Shin hye smiling. “There’s not only one song oppa.. Even when I hear Gom se mari song.. I’ll always thinking about you..” Shin hye grab suk’s cheek “Come on in Oppa.. It must be cold outside..”
Suk split that potato, blow it and feed her. Shin hye eat it with happy face. “We’ve been around Seoul for this are you happy now?” Ask Suk. Shin hye nod and grab the biggest one. But she stops eating.
“Why? It isn’t good?” Suk looks panic. “I’ve tried it before and it’s fine..Why?”
Shin hye starts to cry again. “When I look at this potato.. I remember Hong Haraboji..”
Suk smile at her.He ruffled her hair and clean up her face from the roasted potato crumbs in her cheeks.
They arrived on her house. “Oppa.. Thanks for today..” Shin hye move to open the door but Suk hold her hand.
“Do you forget something? You didn’t even answer my question.. I ask you before to be my…gmmmmp..” Suk can’t finish his words. Shin hye stop him with her lips. Suk smiling and give her respond for that kiss.
They both smiling.
“Still need an answer?” teased Shin hye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lycille, deanne, foxiscully

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34566

• twotaur
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
yyaaaaayy so sweeeeeeet..love this one...more,more please!! thanks so much!words clearly expressed the emotions and vividly described scenes ..thumbs up,friend

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34666

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
@ alyssa : I don't know for sure if suk smoking or not. but cuz this is a fanfic.. i made him drunk and smoke.. :D

@ all (who's read my craziness words..which i dare to call it fanfic..:bingo: ) Thank you very much.. tell me if you want more from me,okay..

LIQUOR AND CIGARETTE

“Oppa are you sure to bring me here?” ask Shin hye when they arrive at The Club, place where Suk and his friend usually hang out.
“Why should i? They brings their girlfriend too.. come on in..” Suk hold her hand and bring her in.
Today Suk ask her to join his gathering party with his friend.The only one that Shin Hye recognize is Jeremy, but he is not here tonight because he’s in F.T Island Japan Tour. At first, Shin hye refuse it, but Suk succeed on persuade her to come by imitating Go Mi Nam voice “Hyungnimm.. let’s go..”

The atmosphere of The Club is very loud. They had a private room so they don’t have to mingle with other visitors. Suk and Hye are welcomed by everyone. “Our Chupachups couple is coming..” HeeChul draping them a chupachup necklace.
Shin hye smile at him and said “Thank you Ajusshi..” and Heechul get shocked.
“A..a..aajusshi… you call me ajusshi??..Yaa.. is there something wrong with my ear?” Ask Chul to the other and looks so depressed. Everybody laugh at him.
“Suk-ah..Don’t date her anymore..i didn’t gave you permission to date her..she..she call me ajusshi..am I look that old?” Ask Chul.
“Hyung, if you disallow me to date her, you will be face up with my mom..” Said Suk and bring Shin Hye to find their sit.
Chul follow him and look a little bit nervous “Your mom? Why is your mom associate with this?”
“ do you know when I said to my mom that I’m officially date her.. she clap her hand like crazy as if I won a gold medal on Olympic..”Suk ordered her an orange juice.

Shin hye sat on his side and just stare at him. Suk ask her “Why? Is there anything that bothering you?”
“Nope.. I’m good..”Shin hye answer and turn her face.
Suk can feel it. There must be something wrong with her. He catch her chin and direct her face to his face. “What’s in your mind?”
Shin hye can't look at his eyes. She want to talk to him but she hold it.She didn’t want to tell it. She can’t.
Suk stubbed out his cigarette and focused all his attention on her.”you don’t like to be here. Don’t you? Let’s get out and find another place.. you looks so uncomfortable..”Suk start to bring her out. But Shin hye shaking her head and pull Suk back to his seat.
“No oppa.. I’m okay..i’m really okay..just sit down an relax..” Said Shin Hye.

“So why?Why do your face look like this? Tell me what’s bothering you..”
“YOU.. you are the only one who’s keep bothering me..” Shin Hye smile at him.
“Aish.. You..” Suk pinch her cheek.

From afar, Chul look at that couple. And Kim ask him “Hyung, why do you keep staring at our new couple? Are you jealous?”
“No, I’m not jealous.. I’m just shocked..” Said Chul.
“Shock? Because she called you ajusshi?” Kim start to tease him.
“don’t remain me on that words.. I almost forgot that moment..” Chul keep stare at Suk and Hye. “I’m shock because I never seen Suk like that before..”
“What do you mean?” Ask Kim.
“ have you ever see him like that.. the way he smile.. the way he look.. the way he talk.. even the way he walk.. have you seen that.. have you ever see him walking behind you? He always walking in front of the people..but look at him now.. he walk beside or behind her..”
“He’s in love hyung..” Kim leave him alone.

Suk drink his liquor. Once again, Shin Hye gave him ‘that’ look. It makes Suk recognize something. “Shin hye-ah..you hate me when I drank and smoke right?”Ask Suk.
“What?I …I didn’t say that oppa.. I didn’t say anything about that..w..why do you jump out with that conclusions?” Shin Hye a little bit nervous with that question.
“I knew it.. you don’t have to say anything.. I can see it from your face. Whenever I smoke or drunk your face become like this.. there’s a wrinkle on your forehead..” Suk gently point out her forehead which makes her blushing.
“You didn’t like it.. Why didn’t you tell me than?” Ask Suk.
“If I told you that, would you hear me?” Ask Shin Hye
“maybe I’ll think about it..” Suk put his glass on the table.
“Think about it doesn’t mean that you’ll do it right?”
“If you had a good reason than I’ll do it..”
“I’m just thought about one reason oppa..” Shin hye look at his face.
“What is that? Tell me..” Suk got curious.
“I just want to live with Healthy Jang Keun Suk for the rest of my life..”
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne, foxiscully

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34668

• Joycee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 194
I love it!
keep on writing my dear...:piggyrabbit

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34684

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 366
soooooo tweettt..:touched

keep on writing girl :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

btw,yes JGS is smoking.

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #35078

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
love it...:-V

more2...:luvluv:

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #35081

• 1parkrinrin7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 25
:luvluv: yes more more:luvluv: :piggyrabbit
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds