Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: take it easy..

take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34252

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
i don't know if i made a right decision to make this..
but i just want to share my wild imagination in this community..

this is my short and simple fanfic about Geun Shin Couple..
Hope you enjoy it..

...remain me...

Shin hye sit in her bed. The interview before make her remember that moment, on YAB ending party.

That night, All the people were drunk. Shin hye felt dizzy and going outside to refresh her feeling. See other people having fun sometimes made her tried too. Especially, see keun suk sexyback tour. She’s really exhausted. The waitres said if she needs fresh air, she can go upstair. It’s the building rooftop but she had to take a stair. Shin hye said it’s okay than go to the emergency stair. While she climb up the stair, she smell cigarette. It’s keun suk. Seating, shirtless, exhausted, drunk and smoking. He look at her and smirkling. “Go Mi Nyam...” He said.

“Oppa why are you here?” Ask shin hye. “And why are you taking off your shirt?? isn’t it cold? You can get a fever” Shin Hye get his Jacket from his lap and put it in his shoulder. Lead his hand to use the Jacket. She treats him like a mother. The drunken master just follows her to use the Jacket. He’s smell like a bottle of liquor and a pack of cigarette.

Shin hye stand up after Keun Suk compleately dressed. “I’ll go upstairs to find some fresh air..” and before she step up Keun suk grab her hand. “I’ll go with you..” .

“uwaaaaa…” Shin hye yealed. She felt better when she fill her chest with fresh air. Suk walking behind her and feel the same way too. Night wind blown up their face. Shin Hye closed her eyes to feel it. Suddenly something landed on her lips. She is too surprised too open up her eyes. She just close it hardly. Her head are empty. Its his lips on her lips. Its not in a script. They are not in a Shooting place.

So, what is this???

She tried to open her eyes. Still him over her face. Smile. Drunk. And Say “Shin Hye-ah..”
Shin hye just ‘sigh’ and pull him away. “Oppa you are drunk..”

That night, it's go minam or me?
That is the questions that she never ever answered.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca, azu, deanne, paire

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34256

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
@PrincessJune

you definitely made the right decision! :touched it's still on the first part,and I'm totally cannot wait for the next! clap! clap!
Every fanfic that has ever been made in this community are lovely.
Thanks for sharing it with us, please join us in geunshin forum, that thread would definitely boost up to 600 page, if you join us.
I love it! You have the gift , you know! you could really be a very good writer!:bingo:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessJUne

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34260

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
@ Laurabianca

Thank you very much..

your words give me more power to do the best for the next one..

let's light up this community..:willing

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34261

• rem_chan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
i totally agree :-V
you did it simple yet I can feel the emotion. And that last question, oh great!:luvluv:
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by rem_chan.

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34293

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
PrincessJUne,
Congrats girl. :luvluv:
So proud having you in this community. :-V
So don't wait too long to updates yea.. :willing
Aja..aja Fighting... :-V

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34294

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
love it..:luvluv:

waiting for more..:ding:

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34297

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
…Just Friend…

On the backstage, Keun Suk look at pale face of Shin hye. He becomes worry. Her manager said that she had a hard time during the end of YAB. It’s a hard time for her to get out of Go Mi Nam. So, he tried to speak to her. He suggests Shin hye to enter a dressing room. He asks everybody to get out, so they can talk.

Shin Hye sat on the sofa and he sat in front of her. “We have to let it go Shin Hye.. We’re still friend after this okay.. Don’t worry..”Suk said that words to her on the rehealsal time at the backstage. “I can’t see you like this..it’s not you..It’s GoMiNam..” they spoke privately , just the two of them in that room. Eye to eye. Heart to heart.

Shin Hye’s eyes getting red. The tears ready to fall but she tried to hold it. She didn’t want to cry anymore.Today, on the show, which a whole country will watch it, and especially in front of him. Shin Hye cover her face with her hand. She can’t face the reality now. That they’re already in a different line. Go Mi Nam and Hwang Tae Kyung is over.
But why she can’t get out of it. Why it’s so hard???
Suk come near to her and take her hand off her face. Look at her eyes deeply.”Look in to my eyes.. is there the same eyes that you’ve seen before? You still see me as your Hyungnim?”

Shin Hye up her face and look at his eyes. She can’t answer it. After look at those eyes, it becomes clear now. That eyes is not her hyungnim, it’s Keun Suk. So it’s the matter. The matter is because of for the very first time, she never looks him as his Tae Kyung side but always Keun Suk side. That’s why it’s hard for her to let it go.

“I’m not tae kyung anymore.. I can get out from him..”Said Suk.
SH can’t hold it anymore. Her tears come down like stream. Suk hold her tight. She is shaking. Suk really wants to hug her with all his heart but he know that gonna make more trouble for her so he cancel it.They stay like that for a while. Until Shin Hye can get herself steady, she face up Suk. “Kumawoyoo Oppa..” She tries to smile but that smile look more bitter than sweet. “Oppa, I’ll let it go from now on.. You’ll see.. Me as Shin Hye..Park Shin Hye..”

Suk pats her head and stand up. “Good..So, we are still friend right..now I’m not your hyumngnim but I’m your oppa.. okay..”

Shin Hye nods. Smile. Better Smile than before.

Suk ready to left the room but before he out SH tell him. “Oppa rest well.. Don’t get sick..”

Suk close the door and stand still. “How could she know that I’m not in a good condition? I didn’t even tell my manager..”
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne, paire, alyssa♥julienne

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34306

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Great job, looking forward to reading more from you. Please keep on writing, it's always nice when people share their creativity.

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34310

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Whoa... PrincessJUne,
Really fast update!!! I like it girl.
Keep on writing baby...
Thanks for sharing!!

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 3 months ago #34311

• Joycee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 194
more! more1 more!:piggyrabbit
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds