Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: take it easy..

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #36069

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 366
you put you creativity her..,using their dogs' POV..,very smart...

thank you PrincessJUne..,keep on writting dear.. :piggyrabbit
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessJUne

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #36325

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
“TO JEALOUSY OPPA”

Tommorow is val's day. Shin Hye remember it now, not like last year.

She is in the middle of way back home with her manager who drove the car. She’s really tried, she look out the window. The street is full of the people, the bus,and commercials banner. Chocolate.Love. chocolate. Love. That words looks so famous these days. “Manager nim, why there’s a lot of chocolate commercials?”
Her Manager answer while he still concentrate in driving. “Of course, in this time while valentines day coming it always gonna be like that..”
“Valentine??Ahh.. tomorrow is valentines day.. Ottoke..I forgot..”Shin Hye get panic, she remember that tomorrow is valentines day but she had nothing prepared.
“Aissh.. really?? You forgot your first valentines day in your live with him? I feel sorry for him than.. you didn’t even prepared anything for him?” Manager nim asking when he light up the car left sign. They almost arrive in her house.
“AHH.. ottokee..ottokajoo..there’s no time..”She scratch her head, that a sign that she get confused.
“it’s okay Shin hye-ah.. it’s late night already.. just think about it tomorrow. He must be busy too. So, get rest. I’ll be straight back home too..” Manager nim get Shin Hye in and ensure her to rest well.

Inside her room shin hye still think hard. How she forgot the first valentines day with her dearest oppa. She didn’t have anything to him. Even if she knows that her oppa will received a lot of present from his fans. But he have to gave him something too.

She lie down and wondering. Maybe because of her thousand activities today she getting tried and fall asleep. Until the next day she woke up by a phone ring tone. Without looking at the caller id, she knows who is that. “Oppaa..” she answered with her hoarse voice.

“Good Morning Princess..” KS voice is heard as same as her hoarse voice. It’s a sign that both of them are just awake.KS drink a water before he said “Happy Valentines day.. you had something special for me right?”

“Mmm.. oppa.. I’m so sorry.. but I forgot to prepared it for you. I even forgot that today is valentines day..”

“Waah.. you.. really.. Shin hye-ah, until this morning I had received a lot of gift from my eels. But the one that I’m looking for had nothing for me?”

“Oppa I’m sorry.. I really..really sorry.. I’ll promise I’ll prepare it today..is there anthing you want for your gift? Even I know your fans give it all to you..but.. is there anything that you didn’t get? tell me and I will get it for you..”

“something that they can’t give it to me?? Hmm..it’s you..”KS grinns when he said that.

“oppaaaa… I’m not kidding.. just tell me what you want..”

“Suprises me Shin Hye-ah..Suprise me with your gift..”

Shin hye wake up from her bed. Get out from her room and meet her mom in the kitchen. “Mommy.. Peggoppa..” Shin Hye hug her mom from her back.

“Have a breakfast..i made you chicken rice..” said her mom while tidy up her groceries plastic bags.

“Mommy.. What is this?” Ask Shin hye point on one plastic bag.

“ohh.. that is ingredients to make chocolate cake.. I bought that because it’s on sale..”

Suddenly an idea pop out from her head. “Mommy.. Thanksss.”She yell and hug her tight.

She was ready to fight. Pan and spoon in her hand, wearing her favorite pink apron. “Oppa I’ll make you surprised with special chocolate cake prepared by Park Shin Hye.” It’s her first time to make a chocolate cake. So there’s a lot of chaos happened. Her mommy had to looking for her kitchen and make sure that her kingdom is save.

In the afternoon, they meet in their favourite restaurant. This restaurant has a private room so thay didn’t have to eat with someone else. Just two of them. Shin hye sat down in her chair. Keun suk smile at her and hold her hand. It’s been two weeks past from they last meet.

“Where’s my gift?” Ask Keun Suk straight to the point.

Shin hye give him a box of chocolate cake with colourful ribbons.”You’ll be surprised.. I made this with my own hand oppa.. this cake and this ribbons too.”

“Really?” Keun Suk open that box.

“How is it? Are you surprised?”Ask Shin hye with her devilish smile.
Keun suk shook his head I slow motion.

“why? You didn’t like it??i made them with all my heart oppa..I even destroy my mom’s kitchen..”

“that is not because of the cake.. the matter is the words you write in your cake..To My Jelousy Oppa.?? Igo Booyaaa…??”
Shin hye can’t help it anymore. She laugh out loud looking at KS expressions when he read that words. That expressions is exactly the same as her imagination while he made that cake. Jjang expressions is priceless.

“Why are you laughing? Do you think it’s funny? You make fun of me?? Yaa.. why don’t you jus put my name..To My Dearest Lovely
Sweet Handsome Jang Keun Suk Oppa..” He said.

“Oppa.. in this world maybe there’s someone who named Jang keun Suk too.I made this cake just for you. I want this cake only belongs to you. For me, there’s always be one and only jealousy oppa.. and it’s you..”Answered Shin hye with her sweet smile that make him speechless. Bubbly keun suk become speechless.

“you really know how to surprise me huh’?”KS pats her head and fixes her hair. “Let’s eat.. I’m hungry..”
They spend the rest of the day together, go around the city with Louis. KS always fill his car with gas full before he meet her. So they did’t have to stop and known by the people. Just two of them,spent their quality time, together.

He stop the car near the Han river. “Shin hye-ah.. Happy Valentine..”Suk give her a tiny box.

She feel surprised and take that box. She open the box and get more surprise. It’s empty.
“Oppaa.. you make fun of me now?” Ask Shin Hye.

KS smile at her. “Surpriseee..”

“Thanks Oppa.. Bye..”Said Hye. KS drove her home, before she get out the car. Suk stop her by grabbing her hand.
“What?” Ask Shin Hye.

“I drove you home and I’ve got nothing.. just thank you..are you sure?” Suk stare at her and still grab her hand.

Shin hye stare him back. “You got my special cake and what do you want than?”

“Hug me..Hug me tightly..” Suk Hug her tight.

Shin hye smile and hug him back.Tight.

She get to her room and take off her jacket. Grab her phone from the pocket and she find something.

Something that not suppose to be there. A Chain Neckless.

“Oppa..” Only one name that pop up from her mind. Jang Keun Suk.

She grab her phone and call him.

SH: “Oppa..”
KS: “From the way you call me.. You find it already right?”
KS: “What? Thank you? Bye?”
KS: “Stop calling me..are you that surprised, so you lost your word?”
SH: “Oppa..Where is the pendant?”
KS: “Yaa.. you call me to ask for the pendant?”
SH smiling and giggling. “I’m just curious..maybe you put it somewhere..kkkk..”
KS: “Aish.. you destroy our romantic atmosphere..”
SH laugh. Finally,hey laugh together.
KS: “Shin Hye-ah.. I’ll give you the pendant next year..”
SH: “Next year?Why?”
KS: “Because I’m sure that next year we’re still together..”
The following user(s) said Thank You: rainygirl

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #36333

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
@princessJune

thank you for the Valentine Day story

i like it very much

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 2 months ago #36352

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
:luvluv: @princessJune :luvluv:

thank you for the Beautiful Story you made for this Valentine Days
Sukkie and Hacci now celebrating their Valenday Days together and
hope you will make another story for the coming Birthday Hacci together
of course with his BOYFRIEND SUKKIE.
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessJUne, sunnie245

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 1 month ago #37834

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
Wondering what happen when SH back home from Taiwan.
So i made it like this..
Hope you enjoy it..

BACK HOME

“Baby aaaaahhhh..” SH run into her house. Both love of her life already waiting in front of the door. Sat nicely and brush their tail. SH hug them tightly.She miss them with all her heart. “Ohh.. My Darling..I miss you.. Do you miss me too? Ahh.. Bongji-ah.. you look a little bit thinner, and Nori-ah.. your fur getting white.. Ahh.. I miss you so much..”

“Hye-ah.. How could you run into your dogs first instead of me? I’m your father , waiting for you a whole months, standing behind.. Waiting to be hugged.. Don’t you miss me too?” Her father standing behind and shook his head.

“Appa.. Na du ppogosippta..” SH release bongji and Nori than stand up to hug her father. “Appa.. you getting fatter..” SH comment her father’s body, still hugging him.

“Aish.. you.. I miss my daughter.. my appetite is loss, how can I getting fat” Her father said.
“I miss you Appa.. but I’m sure that you miss Omma more than me..” SH tease her father and Her father just smile.
“How could you do this to me.. Your brother is going on service, you and your mom in Taiwan.. You leave me alone with your spoiled baby..” Her father point out her dogs.

“Appa.. Thank you.. you must be busy to take care of them.. so.. I brought you a present..” SH open her bag. Bongji and Nori join her. They want to know if they had a present too. SH found a can of tea that she brought from Taiwan. “Appa.. this herbal tea is good for your health and the taste is good too..”

“Thank you my dear.. “Her father kiss her forehead. “then.. why you buy that much Hye-ah?” Ask her father.
“Ahh.. that..” SH smile shyly before finish her words. :shy: That break made her mom answered “ That is for Jang family..”
“You give them two and I’m only got one??” Ask her father.
“It’s not like that appa.. One for Appa Jang and one for Helmoni Jang ..” Said hye.

Her father sigh.” Hmpph.. my daughter already had another family..”
Her mom tap her father’s shoulder and smile. “She’s grown up.Do you scared that we’ll lost her? One day we have to let her be a part of other family..”

“So.. just wait and see.. Which family could love her as much as we do..” Said her father.

SH get into her room. She put her bags on the floor and throw her body to her bed. “Ahh.. I miss this room..”
SH get up from her bed to take a bath.She feels that all over her body is sticky. After take a bath and wore her pyjamas. She lay down on her bed again with her dogs. She take a picture with them and upload it to her Twits.

Not long after her twits published her phone rang. It’s a message. She got her phone from the table and read that message. Jealousy Oppa.
JGS :“Your back?”.
SH : “Yes, I’m home now.”
JGS : “Why don’t you tell me?”
SH : “I thought you must be busy Oppa. I don’t want to disturb you.”
JGS :”I'm always busy Shin hye-ah.. but I still have time to read your message or get your phone.. Why you always thought that you’ll disturbing me?”
SH : “Oppa.. I just don’t want to make you tried..”

Not long after that her phone rang. He’s calling. Jelousy Oppa.
SH got that phone “YOBOOOseyyo..” She gave a pressure on word “Yobo” that had a same meaning as “Darling”.
There’s no answer from Suk. Shin hye than said “Oppa..”
JKS : “Hey.. you.. since when that you disturbing me?”Suk get mad. :angry1
SH : “ Oppaa…”
JGS : “Don’t you know that I’m worried.. you didn’t call me.. you didn’t even tell me that you’ll be back today..”he’s really mad.
SH : “Oppa I’m Sorry.. but I’ve told you before that I’ll celebrate Lunar in Korea...”
JGS : “Yes, you did.. But you didn’t told me when it exactly happen..”
SH sigh. “Oppa I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.. It’s my fault..”
JGS : “Good if you know it. Are you okay? Are you tried? Have yo eat your dinner?”Her caring Oppa is back.
SH : “Yes.. I already eat on the plane.. Oppa Have you eat your dinner too?”
JGS : “Yes,I’m already eat sashimi before..”
SH :”ahh.. I want that too..”
JGS : “I’ll buy you later.. now, you should take a rest. I’ll call you tomorrow. Shin hye-ah.. you know how much I care about you right? So, don’t make me worrying you a whole day. I’m sorry that I’m mad at you before.. so please.. don’t make me worry anymore. You even miss your dogs more than me..”

SH get laugh after she heard that Suk get jealous with her dogs. Jealousy Oppa is coming.=X =X
JGS :”why are you laughing? You think this is funny?”
SH :”Oppa why that you keep jealous on bongji and nori??”
JGS :”Because you love them more than to me”
SH :”No, I like you more. I miss you more. I love you more.”
JGS smile when he heard that. “Aish.. You always know how to tease me..but the reality is you keep loving them more than to me”
SH :”Oppa.. Saranghae..”
JGS silent. He looked around and said “Me too..”
SH : “Me too boyaaa??” Ask her nicely.
JGS :”I have to go.. Bye.. Get rest okay..” Klik (bib-bib-bib)
“Hmphh.. he must be in a crowd..” Bongji and Nori already sleep.When she pull her blanket her phone rang again. A message from Jealousy Oppa. Only one word. “Saranghae..”SH smile widely and close her eyes. Start to dreaming about her lovely oppa. :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lycille, chibicheek

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 1 month ago #37967

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star

My Other Family

Shin Hye stop in front of the gate. It’s been a thousand time she came to that house but her heart still pounding so fast when she stand in front of the door. She park her bike and push the door bell. Not long after that there’s someone answer from the inside. “Who is that?”

“Anyonghasseyoo.. It’s me eommuni.. Shin Hye..” After she answer, the door suddenly unlock. Shin Hye push the door and bring her bike in. It will be very dangerous if she let the bike outside and known by the people. It’s still in early morning when she came and the street isn’t really crowd. She park her bike and get her bags that full of her present from Taiwan for Jang family.

When she get into the house she’s welcomed by Helmoni and Mama Jang. She bow to give them a respect and say hallo. “Ahh.. Your back? It’s good to see you again..” Mama Jang hug her warmly. SH answer “Yes eommuni..I’m back last night..” Helmoni Jang stand there waiting to be hugged just like her father before. “ How are you helmoni?Woow.. you still look young and pretty..”SH hug her. “Aish.. how could old lady looks young and pretty..” Helmoni Jang smile shyly.

SH give them the bags that full of her present from Taiwan. “This is for you eommuni, helmoni..I’m sorry if I didn’t brought you anything better..”
Mama Jang receive that bag “Ahh.. why you have to do this.. it’s okay Shin hye..Thank you..”
Helmoni add “That’s why I want her to be part of this family.. She know how to act in front of the eldest.. Thanks God that you fall for that lazy boy..”

SH smile when she heard that. His Helmoni always call her grandchild, lazy boy. As if for SH, Her Oppa is the one who is the busiest people all over the world. He always want to do something all the time. He even ignored his health sometimes. He is just the hardest people to be awaken from his sleep. It’s a hard time when we try to wake him up and this hard time belongs to his manager. He always struggling every time he try to wake Suk up.

“But.. where is Abonim?” Ask Hye
“Ohh.. he is jogging with sunni.. maybe he’ll be back in a moment..i'm makin a breakfast.. come on in..” Said Mama Jang.
“Is there anything that I could help Eommuni?” Ask Hye when she take off her jacket.
“Ohh.. no.. I almost done..” Said Mama Jang.
“Ohh.. you’ll be helping us by waking up that lazy boy..” Said Helmoni.
SH smile. So his Oppa is home right now. She think that he’s still busy out there somewhere.
“ Go up and wake him up.. so we could have a breakfast together Shin hye.. Maybe it’s gonna be hard because he just got home a couple hour.. but maybe if you did it, he’ll wake up faster..” Mama Jang said that when she turn off the gas stove.
“He just got back? If it’s like that.. just let him sleep longer. He must be really tried..” Said SH.
Mama Jang smile. “Isn’t that you came here to see him? Why you just let him sleep.. I know you miss him right.. Get upstairs and wake him.. and said I miss you oppa..” They suddenly smile together.

When SH walk to the stair, someone get into the house. That’s Papa Jang and Sunni whose running to her. Papa Jang look at her “Ahh.. Uri Shin Hye is back.. “ SH bow and say hallo to him.

"Ányonghaseyyoo..” Said SH and Papa Jang answered “Anyonghasseyoo… Ah.. you want to wake him up.. go ahead.. He’ll jumping out of his bed when he saw you..” SH hug Sunni “Hi Sunni.. You miss me?”Ask SH and Sunni bark. “ Let’s wake him up.. Abonim.. I’ll go up first..”

SH walk with Sunni near her feet. Suk’s room is on the second floor. She knock the door but no answer. She open the door slowly,it’s unlock. She saw her oppa sleep peacefully. He always sleep without a shirt. She know that. At first she got nervous. But she’s already inside. Sunni bark and smell something. She run fast out from that room. So, she’s alone now. She came to Suk’s bed and shook his body “ Oppa.. wake up..”

There’s no answer. Suk still sleeping. SH shook his body harder “Oppa.. wake up..”

Suddenly that body moving “Helmoni.. let me sleep a little longer..” Suk grumble but still close his eyes tight.

“Helmoni? You call me Helmoni.. am I look like your helmoni?? Oppa… wake up.. open your eyes and look at me..”SH push his eyes to open. She get in to the bed and try to open his eyes. At that moment Suk pull her hand and hug her. SH isn’t ready for that movement so she can’t do anything. “Oppa.. what are you doing?? Let me go..”
“Helmoni.. why you are so fussy.. let me sleep a little longer.. I’m dreaming of good looking lady right now.. She’s so beautiful..”
“YAA.. Oppa.. you kidding me..How dare you dreaming about beautiful lady and hugging me at the same time!! Who is that lady?? OPPAA.. let me go..” SH try to get out from Suk’s hug. But he’s strong.
“I miss you..” Suk said that and hug her tighter.

“What?? You miss her too.. Oppaa.. let me go..who is that lady? Wake up..” SH still trying to release from Suk’s arm, until she find that Suk’s eyes is open and he’s smile at her. “Oppa you already wake up?”

Suk smile widely. “Of course.. you’re so noisy how could I’m not awake when I hear your voice..”Suk get his mineral water and drink it.

While he drink it, SH push that bottle. So the water came out and splash Suk’s face. “YaAA.. You.. Come here..” Suk can’t move because he didn’t wore anything yet. SH laugh at him and get out from that room. She stick out her tongue and yell “ Get down.. your mom’s waiting for breakfast..”

After he wash his face and wear his clothes Suk get down for breakfast.
“Ahh.. you did it SH-ah.. Great..” Helmoni praise her.
SH sat with Jang family in the dining table. Suk sat beside her.
“How can I’m not awake when she’s spash my face with water..”
“I splash you when you already wake up..I’m helping you wash you face..” Said SH.
“ Waahh.. you splash him in the morning? Maybe you’ll blooming after breakfast Suk-a..” Papa Jang tease him.

They are laughing. Just like a family. SH is respected by that family since the very first time she came to that house. Suk is the only child and Mama Jang treat SH like she’s her own child. She always want to have a baby girl. But since she met SH, she found that baby girl inside SH. Mama Jang said to SH that “If someday you broke with him, I’ll love you like I did now.. If Suk marrying other woman she’ll be my daughter in law but you.. you’ll still be my daughter.. my precious baby girl.. is that okay?” SH nod.

After they finish breakfast. SH help Mama Jang clean up the table and wash the dishes. Mama Jang said no before but SH said “Eommoni, I can eat freely. I’ll wash it..”

“Let her do it mom.. “Suk came from behind and put the dishes inside the sink. “Someday she’ll be part of this family..She have to practice..” Suk said that and look at SH’s eyes.

Suk get the plate on her hand and wash it. “I’ll help her, mom.. You can watch TV with helmoni..”
SH didn’t move for a while. Until Suk wave the spoon in front of her face.”Hey.. wake up.. you’ll do it or not.. look.. this spoon still slick.. how could you let this happen.. here.. let me show you how to wash dishes..” He put his hand on her hand and guide her to wash. He grinned behind her head.

“Oppa.. that spoon not already washed.. that’s why it’s still slick..Let me go..” SH try to get out from Suk. She’s worry that Mama Jang or Helmoni will watch them.

They watch them already. “Look.. they look like a new married couple..” Said Helmoni Jang.

After they finish the dishes Suk got a call from his manager. He have to go. SH look at him. Time is up. Suk hold her arm and smile. He said everything with his eyes. “You understand me right? I have to go..”

“I’ll drove you home..” Said Suk.
“No, you don’t have to do that.. I ride my bike here..” Said SH.
And the word Bike shock him. “What?? You ride a bike here?? Don’t you know how dangerous out there..Why?”
“Oppa don’t worry.. I use my mask and hoodie. No one would recognize me..”
Suk get more angry.“I’m not worry that you’ll be recognize by the people.. I’m worrying you with that bike and the street..”
“Oppa.. I know how to ride a bike.. don’t worry..” Hye grab his hand and hug him tight. Gave him her best smile.
“Are you sure?” ask Suk. SH nod. “Don’t worry.. I’ll go now.. I’ll call you later..” She get into her bike. Suk pull her hand and stand in front of her. He put her hoodie and fix her mask. Kiss her forehead and say “I love you..”

@@@

“Oppa.. What can I do?? I got lost..” SH call Suk in panic mode.
“What? How could it be.. I’m just..” Suk got panic too.
“Thank you oppa..” cut SH
“Thank you for what?? Yaa.. where are you now? Tell me.. I’ll got you..”
“Thank you for brought me home..” Said SH. She look Khan behind her all the time until she get in her house.
“Aish.. you.. How could you do this to me? My heart pounding faster when I heard that you know..” Said suk.
“ It’s your false.. I almost got lost before.. Kissing someone’s forehead before she ride a bike is dangerous you know.. I feel like I’m flying to my house..” SH tease him.
“Aigooo… see.. that’s what you do after making me mad.. I have to go now.. I’ll call you later..”Said Suk.
“Bye oppa..” Said hye.

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 1 month ago #37978

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 366
i always miss this fanfic PrincessJUne..

you made it like their ordinary life and it seems real..

please write more..love it!!! :luvluv:

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 1 month ago #37984

• jeob
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 24
Totally loving these new posts. Keep on writing dear, you have a fan in me. :heartsh:

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 1 month ago #38169

• PrincessJUne
  • New Star
Wow,,I have a fan???!! Thank you jeob..
Thank you newbie..
Thank you mssweet821..
Thank you Rainygir..l
Thank you lycille..
(Okay, i'll make it short..)

Thanks for all who read my fanfic..
Thank you so much..
It's good to know that my fanfic is being liked by all of you..

One again, Thank you..

Missed Valentine

Oh Jiyeon Onnie comes to stay at SH’s house. Today, they go shopping together until midnight. So, SH ask Jiyeon to stay tonight.They are really tried today. Her body aches after long walking around the mall. Bongji and Nori join them on the bed too. They sleep with new couple pyjamas that SH buy on the pet shop.

When SH wake up in the morning her body feels aches and cold. Bongji and nori are already wake up and play struggling game with each other making noises in her room. “Bongji..Nori.. Stop..”Said SH “Onnie still sleeping..” She stops her dog.

Her phone ringing. It’s Jelousy Oppa calling.

“Oppaa..” SH answer it by whispering.
“Why are you whispering?? Where are you?? Are you with someone?? Who??” Ask Suk rapidly.
SH move to go outside the room. She worries to disturbing her onnie. “Oppa..wait a second..”
“What are you doing SH? Where are you?” Suk keep ask her.
“I’m home oppa.. why are you so curious? Where else can I be?” Ask SH.

“So, why are you whispering?”

“Someone is sleeping oppa..”Said SH when she’s outside.
“Someone, you sleep with someone?? Who??”Suk start to braging her. Angrily.
“Yes, I do.. but I’m not gonna tell you who..” She try to play with him.
“Yaa.. you start to play with me.. Tell me who is that..” Ask Suk.
“Jeolusy oppa is coming tokkiyaa..” SH start to sing.
“Yaa.. SH.. tell me who is that? Or I’ll call your mom,now”
“Ayyyioo.. Arasso..arasso.. it’s onnie oppa..”

“Ahh.. Jiyeon? So, why are you play with me..”

“hehehe.. I’m just miss your jelousy.. this gonna make my day happy oppa..”
“What??its okay than as long as you happy.. but please don’t make me angry to you.. try another thing.. I don’t want to angry with you SH.. but why you keep making me angry?”

“Oppa.. it’s because you are soo in love with me..” SH giggling by herself.

Jiyeon come out from her room and had a ghosebooms in her body while heard their conversations.
“Ayigooo.. ayigooo… what is this?.. in the morning both of you give me goosebumps to welcoming my day..” Jiyeon said when she on her way to bathroom.. SH just smiling.

SH: “Oppa, where are you now?”
Suk: “hotel..”
SH:“I heard noise in your back..”
Suk:“They preparing my schedule..”
SH:“Are you tried Oppa? You get enough rest right?”
Suk: “I’m a little bit tried but I’m okay..”
SH:“Ahh oppa.. you must be tried.. take a rest..why you keep calling me..”
Suk:“Why?? You ask me why?? Yaa!!” Oppa get angry again.
SH is laughing at him.

-Klik- the call disconnected. SH stop her laugh, seems like her oppa is really really mad at her. She tries to call him back but something happened, nature call. She runs to the bathroom and put her phone on the table.

After she finish, she hear her phone rang. Jelousy oppa..

“YAA!! Why don’t you call me back?”
SH smile and start to laugh but she endure it. Her oppa will get mad at her if he know that he’s been laughing at.”I’m sorry oppa, I have to go to the bathroom”
Suk become silent, looks still angry at her.
“Oppa you look handsome with your new hair colour.. I like it..” SH give him compliment about his new colour look.
“Really?” This is his trademark if he gets angry. One word answer.
“yepp.. you look soo great.. I like it very much..” SH tease him.
“ I choose the same colour as yours..So we could look like a couple..”
SH can’t stand it anymore and she boosting her laugh.
“Good to hear your laugh..Ha..Ha.. Listen, I let my driver took something to your house. Maybe it arrieves in a minutes..”
SH:“What kind of something oppa?”
Suk: ”Just wait and see.. I’ll take to you by myself if I don’t have a busy day but sorry I can’t..”
SH:“Owhh.. Oppa.. I’m so curious.. What is that?”
Suk:“Ooo.. SH-a I have to go..They are looking for me.. Call you back later okay?”
SH:“Okay oppa..bye..”

Her onnie call her. “SH-a lets have breakfast..”
“Iyeee..”SH get down to first floor and get a drink.

The door bel rang. Someone’s outside. Mama gets the door. “Who is that?”
And after she knows who it was, she opens the gate.
She comes in with something in her hand. “SH.. its sunni..”
“Hi Sunni.. “ Said SH and hug Sunni. “He said that it’s special.. but He send Sunni to be take cared by me..” SH put Sunni down but there’s something on Sunnis’ neck, a tiny box.SH get that box and open it up. She’s really curious what it inside.

Her mouth can’t be closed when she saw something in that box. A pendant. Diamond. The real Diamond. There’s a letter too.

“Dear My Princess,
Sorry for the long wait, because I had a trouble with the jewelry shop..
So I can’t give you on Valentine as I promised..
I hope you like it, My Precious..
Love,
¬_Suk¬_”

Uuuuwhh.. Her mom and jiyeon give a standing applause to her. “Wow..”

SH can’t resist her happiness tears. She was really touched. Not because it’s diamond, expensive, or else. But It’s because he remember it. He remember what he said and he remember what he’d promised. That this year they still together.

She takes her phone and text him. “Kumawoyoo Oppa..Love you..”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

Re: take it easy.. 13 years 1 month ago #38183

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@PrincessJune

thank you again PrincessJune for creating again a beautiful story about Sukkie and Shin hye

I'm agree with newbie you made your fanfic story like their ordinary life and it seems real..

that why i reading your fanfic it seems you knows what going on in them in everyday life.

Because of that we are always connected to our couple like we know the real score between

them and it like watch them how their love growing for each other...

Now i can't wait you next fanfic anymore I'm now longing you to make us again a fanfic of yours

I'm always waiting your fanfic everyday hoping you gonna post everyday....Just hoping PrincessJune

I'm now addicted to all of your story that why I'm hook now to the next chapter of their life by reading of

your story....always keep safe and God Blessed

:superkiss:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds