Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward

You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 months ago #34776

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
I started a YB fanfic in Fanfic.net a while back (www.fanfiction.net/u/1744517/Foxiscully); as a relief for my YB withdrawal symptom. But after 3 chapters, i got sidetracked by none other than this one particular GeunShin forum ....ha ha...

But just thought I would share them here, & hope to continue once my GeunShin spazzes have calmed down a little....

Reviews will be savoured like hot fudge sundae on a hot sunny day...

Much love, Foxi
:bingo:
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by foxiscully.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 months ago #34777

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Chapter 1

“Hyungnim, would you put this on for me?” Goh Min Nyu looked up at Hwang Tae-kyung with a smile on her face. She slowly placed Tae-kyung’s gift of platium stars on a necklace back in his hands. She then turned around giving her back to him so he could clasp the chain behind her neck.

“How does it look?” She turned around and asked once Tae-kyung finished his task.

“More beautiful than I imagined,” Tae-kyung smiled down at her, truly meaning that it was Goh Min Nyu who was the beautiful one and not the chain.

“Thank you, Hyungnim,” Min Nyu said quietly.

Tae-kyung knew that she meant more than his gift of the necklace. I t was meant for the gift of his heart to her as well.

“I shall cherish this gift forever,” Min Nyu smiled brilliantly up at him.

Kiss her. Kiss her now, silly. Tae-keung’s inner voiced practically screamed at him. The voice was made even louder by the stillness of the night, or early morning rather.

“Emm, I hate to say this, but perhaps we should go in and get some sleep,” fortunately or unfortunately, that was what came out of his mouth instead.

“What time is your flight tomorrow?” Tae-kyung asked Min Nyu.

In the midst of the chaos of the concert and the aftermath party, Manager Ma managed to postpone Min Nyu flight to the next day.

Although Tae-kyung would prefer to have it at least a week later, the agreement that Min Nyu had made with the abyss in Uganda prevented to her leave Seoul any later than the next day.

“4 in the afternoon,” Min Nyu answered.

“Which means we have to have to be at the airport by 2 pm,” reasoned Tae-kyung. “Come on then, you must be tired after all this excitement.”

Min Nyu was indeed tired but she was just too scared to find out which room she would be sleeping in.

All the other boys had gone in to bed. After the post concert party that was held in the hotel adjascent to the stadium, the group had their own private celebration at the dorm, each toasting the success of the day with their chosen ‘poison’ in the kitchen.

Jeremy with his orange juice, Shin Woo with his signature Chinese Tea, Min Nam with a glass of milk and Tae-kyung with his preferred mineral water. Min Nyu herself chose a warm glass of milk like her brother.

The night was also a reunion of the two siblings, having not seen each other for more than five months. Seeing Min Nam again always brought pleasure to Min Nyu and likewise for her brother, having noone else but each other as family.

However, being a part of ANJell is like finding an extended family in itself, with not only the ANJell boys but Manager Ma, Cordi Wang and President Ang to name a few. Being back in the embrace of the group almost made Min Nyu regret her decision of going to Uganda.

Min Nam himself, despite the other boys’ protest of him not like his sister at all, was accepted well. His playfulness made him Jeremy’s partner in crime and his at times insightfulness made him Shin Woo’s confidante; and although he was a constant reminder of Min Nyu’s absense to Tae-kyung, Min Nam often managed to break through the leader’s tough exterior with his creativity and musical talent.

His natural charm also made him very popular with the fans, both amongst the male and female, as well as the young and the old. And within a short time of two months, ANJell’s popularity rose again like before.

It was then close to 5 in the morning and again the subject of sleeping popped into Min Nyu’s mind. At best she would probably be bunking in with her brother, she thought. The idea of sleeping in Tae-kyung’s room like before was definitely out of the question given the fact that she was now out as a girl.

“Come,” Tae-kyung grasp her hand, breaking her from her worry. “Let me show you your new room.”

“Eh? My new room?”

~ To be continued ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, Laurabianca, deanne, cassie

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 months ago #34778

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
The end of You’re Beautiful just left me craving for more. The show just begged you to root not only for Min Nam/Nyu & Tae-kyung shi, but for all others as well. And the last scene at the balcony just made me go…aaarrrrggghhhh…. In frustration (to say the least) No kiss, only a friendly hug, c’mon Sisters Hong…why do this to us.

So, in crossing my fingers for a second season of the series (which, to tell you the truth, is probably not coming), here’s my take of what could have happened between our favourite couple and their loved ones. Reviews will be welcomed and savoured like hot fudge sundae on a sunny day. Love to all :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 months ago #34791

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Ehmmm another talented members in PSHIC.
Foxiscully, I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.
Thanks for sharing and I really appreciate it.
Two tumb up for you girl, ( like Go Minam sytle.. kekeke).
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 months ago #34793

• deanne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 99
@foxiscully, I AM IN AWE :ding:
Where have you been all this time?!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fanfic :luvluv: I do hope and pray that you continue your writing. YOU have the gift that I can only envy :shy: I implore you to please share your talent with us :pray:
"Each one, as a good manager of God's gifts, must use for the good of others the special gift he has received from God." - 1 Peter 4:10
That doesn't mean I'm framing you :wahaha (joke) anyways thank you!!! :touched I bet Fox Maulder and Dana Scully are very proud of you! I'll be waiting :OMG
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 months ago #34810

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for sharing your wonderful FF with us!

i'm afraid you and I both have that same thought in the end! what? no Kiss? only an arm around her shoulder!
but did you see the bts that made me wonder...i thought GS wanted to kiss her when he bent his head down and SH shook him off and moved away....aiyo..........

i can never get rid of my love for this pair! i want more...i wish they'd give us a movie, but i would love a series so they'll be together for more than a quarter of a year...I wish Japan will have the guts to get them both for another series!!! although I do love Korean movies/series!

thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 1 month ago #35042

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Dear girls..

Tq, Tq, Tq so much for your support & kind appreciation...he he...

I am currently reading Jossa's fic on our GenShin couple chronicles & I feel sooooo not worthy for any compliments..

But non the less, please accept my 2nd instalment of the story as follows....

Tq all...much love!

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 1 month ago #35045

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Chapter 2

"My new room?" Min Nyu tugged at Tae-kyung's hand.

"Yup," Tae-kyung smiled towards her and answered, "While you were away, we did some renovations and added 2 more rooms. One as a guest room and the other will be your permanent one…if you decide to stay or come for visits."

"Hyungnim…"

"Come, it's getting chilly," Tae-kyung pulled Min Nyu to follow him once again. In actual fact Tae-kyung was excited to show her her new bedroom. He hoped that she would like it and decide to make it her home.

"I'm sorry but we can't place you on the floor as the rest of us. Your room is on the second floor as with the guest room. Both Jeremy and Min Nam wanted you together with us on the third floor but Shin Woo and I felt it was not appropriate. Not for a girl to be staying in a household full of guys, and most definitely not on the same floor," Tae-kyung explained as he pulled Min Nyu through the kitchen towards the staircase that leads to the upper floors.

The house was devided into the basement floor which houses the AV and games room, the ground floor that has the kitchen and family cum TV room. The first floor has wide guest and living rooms while the second floor houses the grand piano and small recording studio. The third floor of course places the four boy's room.

The new rooms had been extended from the piano room, which to Tae-kyung was appropriate since Min Nyu used to sleep under the grand piano every time she needed to get away from him or had no where else to go.

"But we cannot accept any other arrangement other than you staying with us. Whatever you decide to do in the day time, work or study or help out at the church, you can decide later. But the fact this is your home as much as it is ours, remains," said Tae-kyung.

Realising how authoritative he might have sound, Tae-kyung soften his statement.

"We hope you don't mind us all coming to that consensus. We just cannot have you anywhere else but with us. If not in our business, at least in our lives," he added quietly.

"Hyungnim," Min Nyu tugged at his hand, again making him stopped in his tracks on the staircase.

Tae-kyung braced himself for any rejection or argument that might come from her.

Reluctantly he turned to face her.

"Thank you, Hyungnim," Min Nyu said. "I'll be honoured to stay here and be a part of the family. I'll move in straight away when I come back from Uganda." Min Nyu smiled shyly up at her star.

In return, Tae-kyung stopped short at making his pig-rabbit-hug-whooping sound again and smiled brilliantly at her. All weight lifted from his shoulders and all the angst of the previous weeks disappeared.

"Come on then, your abode awaits you, fair lady."

~ To be continued ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, deanne, Love them

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 1 month ago #35055

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
@foxiscully

i like both the chapter :-V

keep up the good work...cant wait to hear the next chapter

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 1 month ago #35060

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
there is no better way to put the continuation of the story than what you did fox! thanks for posting this up. going to look forward to reading this everyday, so keep up the good work. continue writing and let the inspiration flow :piggyrabbit

and i got to agree, how could they leave us hanging just like that? only a hug?? and he didn't ever wear the necklace for her :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.230 seconds